FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Recent FFM

Recent FFM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ixie69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

leicester

I had been talking to a couple for quite a while before we eventually met up. The first meet was a social one. We met at their house and talked for quite a while. I felt quite at ease and we decided we would message to arrange a further meet. On the day of the meet I got myself ready feeling a little strange but very expectant. I don't like wearing to much on my meets do I chose a shortish skirt and loose fitting top. I wore no underwear at all. I was slightly nervous as I knocked on their door. I was welcomed into their home and we sat chatting for a while. I could see the guy (Steve) looking at my chest. My top was half undone and he obviously caught glances of my breasts now and then. I was feeling quite at ease when the lady (Rachel) asked if I wanted to have a look round the house. We started downstairs and then moved upstairs where she showed me her bathroom spare room and then master bedroom. She asked me to sit on the bed and chat to her. She told me that they had had a few meets before with couples and several with single guys. She wanted to give Steve a FFM experience in return. She said they both liked me and hoped I would be willing to join them. We were both sat on the bed when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. The door opened and Steve stood there looking slightly nervous I must say. Rachel beckoned him over knelt up on the bed and kissed him on the lips. I heard her whisper "enjoy". She then took off his shirt got him to remove his socks and removed his trousers. He stood there in only his boxers. I could see he was aroused. She put her hand on his cock feeling it through his boxers. She motioned to me to move closer. I did and put my hand on it as well. She moved her and away and I put both of my hands on it still feeling it through his boxers. I then ran my nails up and down his chest before slipping them inside the top of his boxers and pulling them down over his very erect very big cock. They fell to the floor.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SEguyMan  over a year ago

Cuba

Keep going. Sounds good so far

leicester

I gently stroked his cock with my right hand whilst gently cupping his balls with my left. I felt Rachel move closer to me. She put her hand on it as well. She then bent down and gently ran her tongue up and down it's length. I moved my hand away to watch her do this. I was really excited by now. I also lent down and licked the other side of his cock moving in time with Rachel. We gently licked tongues as we reached the tip of his cock. Rachel moved back down his length and I took him fully in my mouth. Licking the end with my lips pressed over his foreskin. He started moaning. Rachel kissed the side of my mouth and I moved over so we both gave him a very long and sensual sucking at the same time. We took it in turns to lick his balls. He was breathing very heavily indeed and I wondered if he was going to come. Rachel must have picked this up as well as she pulled away and told him to lie on the bed. She stood up off the bed and completely undressed. She was small with not very large breasts but looked amazing in the half light. She then took my top off and I stood up and unzipped my skirt. We stood at the side of the bed both naked whilst Steve lay in front of us with his huge cock standing to attention.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmm God please keep this going I'm soooo aroused.

Oh yes please . I do like having 2 sexy ladies playing with me at the same time

leicester

Rachel turned towards me and gently rubbed my breasts slowly moving her hand down to my pussy. She expertly fingered me making me shudder visibly. I turned to her and did the same to her. Steve was transfixed at what we were doing. Rachel told him to move over and she told me to lie on the bed. She leant over me kissing my lips and slowly moving her mouth down my body stopping to lick each nipple before kissing the tops of my thighs. I was dying for her to touch my sex as I was literally dripping now. She eventually put her tongue on my clit and I squeezed my legs around her head it felt amazing. She then told me to sit up and she bent me over Steve's cock. I willingly put it back in my mouth. I felt his hand probing at my bum and I opened my legs for him to finger me. He was very good at it and I let go of his cock and sat upright with his hand doing wonderful things to me. He tugged at my leg and I knew he wanted me to sit on his face. I lifted my leg over his head and gently lowered myself onto his tongue. I was facing his feet. Rachel straddled him and lowered herself down over and then into his cock. She had her back to me and was riding him hard. I had a great view of this whilst nearing an orgasm on Steve's tongue.

This is incredible

Almost exactly as we've been imagining our first ffm

Please keep going this is the hottest thing I've read on here in ages

leicester

I could clearly see Steve's cock going in and out of Rachel. It was such a turn on. His tongue was massaging my clit and I felt an orgasm brewing inside me. I knew it was going to be intense but my god it was huge. I tried desperately to contain it and make no noise but I could not do it. I moaned out load and Rachel turned round smiling intently at me. Not long after she started to breath heavily and I could tell she must be close her self. I moved off Steve and clambered down to lick her nipples. I was just in me as she too came on Steve's cock. She didn't really make a noise but was very red and gasping for breath. She got off Steve and told him to get up and put a condom on as his present awaited him. She laid me down on my back as I watched him rip open the packet, his fingers were trembling as he did it. I wondered if the condom would fit but it did. He walked towards the bed put on knee on it then the other. He parted my legs with his hands and I drew my knees up a bit opening myself up. He was so hard and I really wanted him inside me. He pushed the tip against my sex and gently worked his way in. It felt amazing. Rachel sat on the edge of the bed watching us. He started to move in and out, slowly at first. I wrapped my legs behind his back and thrust towards him. Quite honestly at that moment they could have done anything to me. He was now really giving me some. I put my hand down between us and started rubbing myself as he fucked me. This seemed to spur him on even more. I could feel myself coming and I knew it was going to be absolutely gigantic. It swelled up inside of me and I screamed and screamed and screamed. His face was a picture as he looked down at me. He started to grunt himself and I knew he was going to come. I whispered to him to let me have his come over and over again. He then let out a long aaagggghhhhh as he pimped his spunk into the condom inside of me. It went on for ages as he seemed to come and come and come. Eventually his erection died down and he lifted himself from me panting like anything. He removed the condom which was just overflowing. We then sat on the bed talking and eventually I went to the bathroom cleaned myself up got dressed and left. They left me a fantastic verification as well as an amazing memory. In case you are wondering this is completely true.

Brilliant. Made my cock explode!

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Thank you for sharing, I am hard and large!

reminds me of my ffm.....What a story i nearly sparked a fag and i don't even smoke !!!!

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great story and something I'd like to try

Mr.

Loved every second

thank you for sharing this story.