FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bathtime

Bathtime

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we get to the hotel room and run the bath. I slowly undress you, no real touching. then you undress me and we slip into the warm water. Laying back you lay back on me and I wrap my arms around you and pull you close my hands running over your skin, making it slippery with the bubbles.

I kiss the back of your neck and shoulders biting gently as I do. slowly my hands get closer to your boobs, swishing the warm water over them. I rub your nipples and gently pull them as they harden under my fingers, then skimming my hands over your stomach and your thighs. your legs part almost of their own free will and I run my fingers over your inner thighs, moving closer to your pussy, caressing your mound as your breathing becomes more rapid. I run one finger in between your pussy lips as you turn and kiss me deeply our tongues fighting each other as I gently bite your lip.

my finger pushes deeper into you, and you push up against it, my thumb teasing your clit as you moan gently. you can feel my cock getting harder as it pushes up against your bum sliding in between the cheeks.

I move so I am facing you and you lay back. I run my hands all over you, feeling the silky feel of your skin under my fingers. leaning forwards I kiss you, then run my tongue over your nipples and breasts, slowly moving down as far as I can go. you sit up and pull me closer, your hands running over my body down my chest. lower you go until you grab hold of my now rock hard cock, slowly wanking me as you lick your lips. you lean forward a little more and lick the tip making it twitch as you move one hand and caress my balls feeling them tighten. you lower your mouth over my throbbing member sucking me as deeply as you can. slowly I push my cock in and out of your mouth, fucking it like a wet pussy as your teeth gently scrap over my skin. I can feel your tongue circling the head of my cock as I am squeezing your boobs and pulling on your hard nipples. you sit up and wrap your boobs around my cock, slowly rubbing them up and down the hard shaft your tongue flicking out and licking the head as it gets close enough.

I push you down into the water and lay on top of you kissing you as our bodies slide against each other. your legs part and I slide my cock into your hot wet pussy. slowly I tease you with just a little bit inside you, then deeper as I slowly slide into you all the way. you push up against me as we slowly fuck, the water sloshing around our bodies as I grab your boobs and knead them as we fuck, slowly at first but harder and faster. the water starts to slosh over the edge so I stop and you turn around. you push your bum into the air and I slide into your pussy from behind, grabbing your hips to pull you closer. harder and faster I fuck you our bodies meeting with a wet slap at each stroke. your fingers are playing with your clit as I thrust into you and I can feel your pussy tightening around my cock.

you look back over your shoulder as I reach forward and grab your boobs under the water teasing your hard nipples. you gasp as I thrust in deep as I can, your pussy clamping over my hard throbbing cock

"fuck my bum" you moan.

I slide out and run my fingers over your tight hole, pushing one inside you as you moan gently again. I push the head of my cock against your hole, and it pops inside, which makes you gasp. I stop for a moment, to let you get used to it there and allow you to relax then I push slowly until I am all the way inside your bum. you rock backwards and forwards feeling me filling you as my fingers are teasing your pussy, fingering you and flicking your clit.

I then start to fuck you, moving slowly at first but as you get used to it and relax I move faster.

"fuck me hard" you gasp

I then go for it, fucking you hard, thrusting into you pulling almost all the way out and then slamming into you till I am balls deep. you moan as your body starts to tense and I rub your clit hard as you start to cum, you body shuddering as your pussy clamps around my exploring fingers. I pause as you moan and gasp and you pull off me. turning around you grab my cock and wank me hard. I can feel my balls tighten and my cock twitches as I start to cum and it spurts its hot cum all over your boobs and you rub it around as you finish wanking the last drop from me. we then lay back in each others arms, you gently trembling as we kiss deeply.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"we get to the hotel room and run the bath. I slowly undress you, no real touching. then you undress me and we slip into the warm water. Laying back you lay back on me and I wrap my arms around you and pull you close my hands running over your skin, making it slippery with the bubbles.

I kiss the back of your neck and shoulders biting gently as I do. slowly my hands get closer to your boobs, swishing the warm water over them. I rub your nipples and gently pull them as they harden under my fingers, then skimming my hands over your stomach and your thighs. your legs part almost of their own free will and I run my fingers over your inner thighs, moving closer to your pussy, caressing your mound as your breathing becomes more rapid. I run one finger in between your pussy lips as you turn and kiss me deeply our tongues fighting each other as I gently bite your lip.

my finger pushes deeper into you, and you push up against it, my thumb teasing your clit as you moan gently. you can feel my cock getting harder as it pushes up against your bum sliding in between the cheeks.

I move so I am facing you and you lay back. I run my hands all over you, feeling the silky feel of your skin under my fingers. leaning forwards I kiss you, then run my tongue over your nipples and breasts, slowly moving down as far as I can go. you sit up and pull me closer, your hands running over my body down my chest. lower you go until you grab hold of my now rock hard cock, slowly wanking me as you lick your lips. you lean forward a little more and lick the tip making it twitch as you move one hand and caress my balls feeling them tighten. you lower your mouth over my throbbing member sucking me as deeply as you can. slowly I push my cock in and out of your mouth, fucking it like a wet pussy as your teeth gently scrap over my skin. I can feel your tongue circling the head of my cock as I am squeezing your boobs and pulling on your hard nipples. you sit up and wrap your boobs around my cock, slowly rubbing them up and down the hard shaft your tongue flicking out and licking the head as it gets close enough.

I push you down into the water and lay on top of you kissing you as our bodies slide against each other. your legs part and I slide my cock into your hot wet pussy. slowly I tease you with just a little bit inside you, then deeper as I slowly slide into you all the way. you push up against me as we slowly fuck, the water sloshing around our bodies as I grab your boobs and knead them as we fuck, slowly at first but harder and faster. the water starts to slosh over the edge so I stop and you turn around. you push your bum into the air and I slide into your pussy from behind, grabbing your hips to pull you closer. harder and faster I fuck you our bodies meeting with a wet slap at each stroke. your fingers are playing with your clit as I thrust into you and I can feel your pussy tightening around my cock.

you look back over your shoulder as I reach forward and grab your boobs under the water teasing your hard nipples. you gasp as I thrust in deep as I can, your pussy clamping over my hard throbbing cock

"fuck my bum" you moan.

I slide out and run my fingers over your tight hole, pushing one inside you as you moan gently again. I push the head of my cock against your hole, and it pops inside, which makes you gasp. I stop for a moment, to let you get used to it there and allow you to relax then I push slowly until I am all the way inside your bum. you rock backwards and forwards feeling me filling you as my fingers are teasing your pussy, fingering you and flicking your clit.

I then start to fuck you, moving slowly at first but as you get used to it and relax I move faster.

"fuck me hard" you gasp

I then go for it, fucking you hard, thrusting into you pulling almost all the way out and then slamming into you till I am balls deep. you moan as your body starts to tense and I rub your clit hard as you start to cum, you body shuddering as your pussy clamps around my exploring fingers. I pause as you moan and gasp and you pull off me. turning around you grab my cock and wank me hard. I can feel my balls tighten and my cock twitches as I start to cum and it spurts its hot cum all over your boobs and you rub it around as you finish wanking the last drop from me. we then lay back in each others arms, you gently trembling as we kiss deeply.

"

Im liking this. Hope theres going to be more?

» Add a new message to this topic