FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > to be seduced

to be seduced

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ucierie OP   Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

You see we've talked about this before. I'm fed up with meeting couples 'for a drink', the smalltalk about jobs and kids mixed in with 'have you had any 'fun' through the site yet, and "so what are you into?". I don't know what I'm 'into' or at least I'm not going to reveal it in chat to people I met half an hour ago.

These encounters never seem to go anywhere. I want surprise, uncertainty, a bit of theatre. And an attractive guy who knows how to seduce a woman! I want a removed setting where I can be someone else, play a part and no one will know the difference.

So here's my fantasy. Ray has previously met a guy (single or in a couple, I don't care) to confirm he meets my fussy requirements (Ray knows what I like!). But he tells me nothing - not even a name. Just a hint that our planned weekend away at a country hotel is going to be a bit special.... So I know what clothes to pack and to include the sexiest underwear!

We arrive at the hotel, I shower and dress to tempt. I choose a soft silk skirt, a blouse with tiny buttons down the front, a scarf, jewellery and perfume (Poem) and heals - I suppose it's the gypsy look. I know I have the underwear! Checking the mirror I recon I look not bad, confidence, and sense of revealing a different me fills me.

We go down to the hotel bar, order a couple of G&Ts. Nervous. A guy comes into the bar. He's tall, athletic, mid thirties. A confident air about him. Casual but smartly dressed - a bit of a rugged outdoor, quality. He sees Ray, seems they know each other … apparent surprise - ex work colleagues they say. Ray introduces - "This is Steve … and Lucie". "Ray's told me about you Lucie - I'm very pleased to meet you!". Confident yet quietly spoken. He seems to know some things about me, enough to ask questions about my studies, my interests. Eyes that really look at me. I respond a little tongue tied, nervous - my god this is it! With a conscious effort I turn vivacious, flirtatious, insist he should join us for a drink. Ray orders the drink. We're stood at the bar, Ray on my left, Steve on my right. General banter, Steve makes me laugh. He is attentive, but casually relaxed….

Mid conversation I shift my shoulders awkwardly and wince a little. "Sorry, sore neck", I say. "Oh really", Steve says, "here let me try and help". He moves behind me and without any further asking places his hands on my shoulder to give a firm, skilful massage, kneading the muscles from the top of my arms and up the back of my neck. It's gorgeous, I let out a sigh and half close my eyes. Instinctively I lean back against him. He continues to chat, comments on my perfume, admires my earrings. After several minutes of this he stops, gently kisses the back of my neck and moves back to the side. But the intimacy has been established and so he remains close. Anyone coming into the bar now would assume that Steve and I were the couple, Ray the acquaintance. We all continue to chat. Steve is saying something to Ray but at the same time he is casually brushing the back of his left hand against my skirt, ever so gently stroking the top of my leg. Then it's the front of his hand on the back of my leg.

This continues for some time, until I can bear the arousal no longer. "Ray, do you have the room key? Thanks." "Steve, I'm still sore". (I'm rubbing my neck, but that's not where the ache is coming from!) "I need to lie down. Would you mind coming upstairs to continue that massage?". "I'd be delighted", he says. Gently cupping my waist in his arm he usher me towards the door. Over my shoulder I say to Ray - "we might be a while, maybe you'd like to take a walk and get some fresh air". Then I give him a wink, silently mouth the words "thank you!". Steve nods politely to Ray and we leave the bar.

…..

A couple of hours later I return. I feel oh so … satisfied! And very sheepish. Ray is sat at a table with a red headed woman, quite slim - just Ray's type! "Hi Lucie, this is Steve's wife, Debora!" For a moment I'm gob smacked, then recover and smile slyly. Ray gets up - "Anyway Debora excuse me, I need to have words with Lucie upstairs".

Ray takes my hand and half drags me to our room. "You little tart!". He pushes me face first onto the unmade bed where just half an hour ago.... He lifts up my skirt and spanks me hard. "Yes I'm a very naughty girl!". Then roughly yanks down my knickers and ….. well I guess I'm going to get a good sorting for the second time today!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very sexy story... was imagining myself to be the male when I was reading it... very erotic!

edinburgh

.. thing is, free weekends away are scarce. If anyone can suggest a variation of this fantasy we could carry out in an evening ... we're listening!

Very sexy indeed! I could so happily see me fitting into that fantasy...

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

yum i wish i had a willing partner to play with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *implepleasure00Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

".. thing is, free weekends away are scarce. If anyone can suggest a variation of this fantasy we could carry out in an evening ... we're listening!"

The problem with a country hotel is that someone will spot that you've changed partners at some point during the evening. You may be better in a city centre where you can move from one venue to another. You walk out of one Bar on Rays are, and into the other on Steves' are (and Ray gets to play Gooseberry).

Then it's a case of finding somewhere to take things further:

A hotel room.

Your house (with Ray in the Taxi).

Or back to his (ideal if he is close to the Bar).

A swinging club (Maybe Steve has been before, Ray can go as a Single guy and try his luck).

A strip bar.

A BDSM club (you wouldn't get to fuck, but semi nudity / petting / and other forms of foreplay wouldn't attract too much attention).

You could push your luck in a more normal bar / club.

Or go for a walk and find a nice park or dark ally...

------------

I would guess that your short on time so playing closer to home would allow everything to happen in an evening:

Ray meets an old friend after work and you catch up with them in town.

You go out with the girls from your course and Steve takes your eye.

How about a night in the theatre, Steve is sitting in the seat next to you and you and him spend the show playing with each other. (The cinema could offer a less crowded dark room, but less likely to book seats and less need for you to be dressed up).

Or you could go camping for a night or two, pitch your tent next to Steve and see how it goes.

How does that sound?

Regards

Sp

edinburgh

Sp - wow, you've really done some thinking on this - thanks! The cinema is not a bad idea... Anway we'll be in touch!

Lucie & Ray

Wow,That had me reaching for my boxers, very well written, made me imagine i was there watching it all unfold.

Thank you x

» Add a new message to this topic