FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An amazing new year!

An amazing new year!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I was invited to my second session in a week with Jay and Emma, there was no way I could pass up the offer. Jay had decided to treat his Mrs to her first ever threesome on Sunday and that’s when I got the call. She was instantly hooked and got in touch with her friend Karla to try to organise a New Year’s four way. Karla agreed and I got a second invitation to complete the foursome.

I arrived at about 8 and was greeted by Emma in a sexy little black dress with stockings. This stunning little blonde is 27, 5’ 1”, about a size 10, olive skinned, with gorgeous, full breasts and a peachy ass that I was desperate to sink my face into. She invited me in and closed the door. She pulled me towards her and gave me a long sexy kiss. She had certainly settled those nerves from the other day.

I'd been sporting a hard on all day anyway and felt ready to explode already. She made her way into the kitchen to get me a drink and told me to sit down. Her man, Jay, was upstairs in the shower and our fourth party member was on her way.

Emma returned with my drink and sat on the other couch to me. We talked for a while about our previous encounter, the atmosphere between us was highly charged. She informed me that Karla was taking precedence of events tonight and would not be happy if we started without her. I started to get more excited and jumped with fright when there was a knock at the door. Emma’s eyes lit up and she raced to the door to open it.

When Karla walked in she slammed the door shut and pinned Emma up against it. kissing her hard and rubbing her crotch through her dress. Karla was about 5’ 7”, a size 8, and her tits looked like a perfect handful. She was wearing a tight short red dress and it was clear that she had nothing under it. She was also 27, had long dark brown hair, with beautiful dusky skin and a tight little ass. I couldn't believe, that very shortly, I was going to fuck the both of these stunners, tonight, with my mate.

She kicked off her shoes, come through the doorway, dropped her bag and walked straight over and straddled me. "I've heard good things about you Liam!" She said, as she pushed her hand down my jeans. Maintaining eye contact, she rubbed the tip of my cock, which had been oozing with pre-come since I walked in the door. "I love that!" She said. She took her hand back out and licked her fingers, stuck her tongue in my mouth and then just stared at me with piercing, smoky brown eyes for a minute. I knew from that moment that she would make this a night I would never forget.

Her concentration was broken by the sound of Jay coming down the stairs. She climbed off my lap and walked back to the doorway. As he walked in she greeted him by doing the same thing with his cock and sucking his pre-come her fingers, then she kissed him and told him he was in for a treat. I'd never been so horny in my life!

She then turned to Emma and asked her to get her a drink and came back over to sit next to me. We all sat down on the same couch and had a few drinks and a laugh, it was quite relaxed because we all knew each other anyway. There was always a sexual charge in the air though. Their was lots of kissing and stroking going on. Warren was stood up a lot of the time, telling jokes and stories making us all laugh. Emma and Karla were sat either side of me, both stroking and occasionally kissing me and reaching across to each other. Jay would steal one now and again for a second and have a little talk and a fondle.

At one point my hand crept up the inside of Karla’s thigh. She took my wrist and pulled it away and put it on her chest. “Ah, Ah! You’ll have to wait for that love!” She explained that she’d spent the last couple of days planning how the night would develop to the last detail. I could see then that this was her show and she made it clear that she was in charge from the moment she walked in the door.

I've known Karla, vaguely, for a few years, admiring from a distance, but never really getting to know her very well. When I told her this she laughed and said that she’d always had a little shine for me but she was with somebody for a lot of the time I’ve known her. She said he was and extremely controlling and had no sexual adventure in him, so she left him about a year ago.

She told me that since then she’s explored her sexuality, having threesomes, foursomes, lesbian orgies, gang bangs. She said she’d developed a real set of skills in the time including anal, DP and squirting. As well as discovering her dominant side along the way.

My cock was twitching in my pants as she explained how she wanted to turn Emma into a little slut for Jay and tonight was only the beginning. She said she’d spoken to him at length about her plots and schemes to do it and told him that she’d devote the next few months to the fantasies they’d discussed and that I could be part of it all, if I wanted in. I eagerly accepted her kind offer. “I thought you would!” She said, and gave me a long, tongue filled, sexy kiss.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

She called to Jay, who was in the kitchen fixing drinks, and told him I’d accepted the invitation to join their sexual crusade. “Like there was ever any doubt!“ He called back.

I turned to Emma who was sitting to my right, and had just been sitting pressed up against me stroking my hair, chest and thighs while Karla was telling me about the sordid master plan to corrupt her. “Do you know what you’re doing? Letting these two have free reign on your sex life??” I asked her. She looked me in the eye and said, “I haven’t got a clue? But I’m so excited!”

I’d fancied Emma since the first time I met her. She’s like a little Barbie doll. So pretty with that peachy ass and lovely full boobs. Her long blonde hair flicked up at the ends and her huge brown eyes are bright and almost hypnotic. She rubbed my cock through my jeans and Karla swatted her off. “Wait!” She said sternly, pointing at Emma. I knew from that moment that we were just Karla’s playthings and nothing would happen without her approval or say so.

I had to excuse myself briefly to go and use the bathroom. As I stood up Jay signalled to Emma to follow me up the stairs. She held on for a minute. As I walked up the stairs I heard her ask them, “What do you want me to do?“ I reached the top of the stairs and could hear Karla and Jay’s muffled voices, no doubt giving instructions.

A couple of minutes later I heard Emma’s footsteps coming up the stairs. She walked in as I was washing my hands at the sink. I seen her reflection in the mirror and our eyes met. She smiled and brushed her hand around my waste and pushed it down into my boxers. I'd left my jeans unbuttoned, expecting to be followed. She grasped my hard cock and kneaded it gently for a minute and then turned me towards her. She kissed me gently and scratching a little at my chest through my shirt. She stared at me with her big brown eyes. "I want you in my mouth." She said, slowly sinking to her knees and pulling out my cock out.

I expected her to gently kiss it and use her tongue a little at first, but there was no teasing and she started sucking it hard and fast, taking it to the back of her throat and gagging, glazing it in spit and saliva. Gasping loudly for breath when she took it from the back of her throat, tears streaming from her eyes. Leaving black streaks down her cheeks from her eye make up. She frantically wanked it and licked and sucked my balls hard. She used her teeth a little and it was almost unbearable.

She was talking dirty and saying she wanted my spunk. Telling me she wanted mine and Jay‘s mixed together. I’d never heard anything so sexy in my life and couldn't hold out for long. She clamped her mouth around the end and moved her tongue around as I ejaculated. I felt dizzy and had to hold myself steady against the sink basin. She continued to use her tongue inside her mouth until I was completely drained. She then sucked deeply and gagged herself on it. Some spunk spluttered out of the seal between her lips and my cock. She then slowly slid her mouth off it sealing her lips as she got to the tip.

She looked up at me and opened her mouth to show me the spunk, wagging her tongue from side to side.

She rose from her knees and put her fingers in her mouth. She motioned her spunky fingers from her mouth towards mine. I tasted myself, sucking and licking her fingers. She then took my hand and spat a little onto it before guiding it downwards and up the bottom of her dress and down into the front of her g-string knickers. I could feel the smooth shaved skin and then the wet lips beneath. I slid a couple of slimy fingers inside her sopping snatch and she shuddered. Swallowing the load in her mouth and pulling my face towards her’s and kissing me, using her tongue.

She pulled away from me and my fingers slid out of her. She took my hand and licked one of my fingers with a single, long smooth stroke. She then pushed my hand towards my own mouth and told me to suck our mixed juices from them. As I did this, she put my cock back in my boxers and done up my jeans. Bringing this steamy scene to a close. It was the hottest, sexiest blow job of my life. “Come on,“ she said, “Let’s go and watch them two!“ What a start to the evening!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/05/15 12:14:41]

Love it more please

Lots more of this please

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Sounds fab

Emma led me, slowly and quietly, by the hand back downstairs and stopped in the living room doorway. She turned and smiled and moved her eyes sideways, using them to tell me to look into the living room. I moved my head around the doorframe to see Karla, sat on the couch, leaning across Jay's lap sucking his cock, taking the full length of it and gagging hard. He had a handful of hair and was pushing her head down and violently jerking it back up. She let out a painful cry and gasped for air at the same time as he pulled her up. He held her head up so she was face to face with him and she laughed. “Tell me I’m a slut!” She said, breathing violently.

He slapped her cheek and gripped her around the throat. Sticking his tongue in her mouth and then releasing her throat. They kissed noisily. Her face was red and her cheeks were black from her eyes watering and ruining her eyeliner and mascara. Then he called her a “Fucking dirty whore!“ and “A filthy little slut!“ She spat in his face and laughed again. This was one, absolute sex fiend we were dealing with. She was crazy!

He pushed her head back down and she took his length to the root again. Emma grabbed my hand and guided it back down to her crotch. I rubbed her clit through the material of her g-string for a minute, before slipping a finger in behind and rubbing her clit and slippery pussy while she was playing with her boobs. This was hot, and my cock was stirring again.

We watched Karla roughly and expertly go to work on Jay’s cock. Emma was breathing heavily now and started coming over my fingers. Jay could see us in the doorway and smiled. It obviously turned him on to see Emma so turned on. She had finished coming now and raised my hand, sucking my fingers, tasting herself. She moved into the living room to get in on the action.

She dropped to her knees in front of him and buried her face between his legs and started sucking his saliva soaked balls. He grabbed her by the hair, pulling her face into his crotch with his free hand and dragged Karla’s head up from his cock. “Is this the kind of slut you want her to be Jay?” She asked, gasping for air. She grabbed the back of Emma’s head and pulled it up to the tip of his cock. She pushed Emma’s head down. Emma took it to the back of her throat. “Take it all!” She said. Making her gag loudly! Emma could only take it to about half way.

When she released, Emma was gulping for air. I grabbed a drink from the kitchen and sat down on the other couch to indulge my voyeuristic side. When I came back Karla was forcing Emma’s head down Causing her to cough and choke on Jay’s cock, and looking at me evilly, with a wicked smile on her face.

Jay grabbed Karla by the throat again and asked her “Do you want my come?” She smiled at him and gripped his throat in return. Her eyes were wild and she spat in his face again, smiling and he released her. “Don’t let me up till you’ve finished!” She said. She dropped her head back down to finish him off and reached between his legs and told Emma to wank him. He tensed up as Karla inserted a finger or two into his asshole. She was back in control now.

Emma wanked him and Karla spat and sucked on the end of his cock. After a minute or so he grabbed Karla’s hair again and fucked her mouth hard. His body jolted and he sunk back down, keeping her head pressed down. She was choking and gagging loudly. He emptied his load in the back of her throat, while Emma massaged his balls, before eventually letting go. Karla raised her head, giving out a roar which developed into a satisfied gasping laugh.

Spunk and saliva cascaded form her mouth and back over Jay’s cock and balls. Her red face was a mess of smeared eye make up, spunk and saliva. Her eyes were completely bloodshot and her hair was everywhere and stuck to her face. Emma looked across to me wide eyed and mouthed the words, “How fucking hot?” I puffed out my cheeks and exhaled. The night had only just begun.

Karla grabbed Emma by the hair again and pulled her towards her. “Lick it off!” She demanded. M began to lap at the spunk on her chin and round her mouth. They kissed and then Karla proceeded to wank and rub the spunky mixture into Jay’s cock, balls and belly. Emma just watched and rubbed herself through the front of her g-string.

Karla then stood up and said, “Come to the toilet with me Emma.” Emma stood up and Karla took her by the hand and told us that they were going upstairs for some, “Girly time,” picking up her bag on the way out.

Hot stuff more please

By *ongo boyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Great start love to hear more

» Add a new message to this topic