FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ticket to ride

Ticket to ride

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *id unvicious OP   Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I'm sitting here in Stratford on my lunch break and thought I should share this mornings experience with my fellow fabbers.

I got on the train this morning heading to work at the Olympic stadium. I was sitting in the last seat in the carriage facing forward with an empty seat beside me. I choose this seat whenever I could as it was ideal for checking out who was getting on at the following stations.

The train is usually full of commuters and today was no different. As we pull to stop in the next station amongst the crowd one women catches my eye. She looks stunning In her fitted suit jacket, short black skirt, dark black tights and red heels. She has shapely calfs, strokable thighs, very slim, ruby red lips and tied back hair. What I consider proper wanking material. The door behind me is the closest and see gets on the train. A guy approaches and asks if the seat next to me is taken? I say it is and he moves down the carriage.

Then standing beside me is Miss wank material she is looking down the carriage before turning to ask if the seat was taken? I remove my jacket and say 'all yours'

She sits down next to me and when she isn't looking I take the chance to look at her gorgeous legs.

I need to speak to her and to break the ice I say 'nice view' she looks out of the window and agrees 'second best view from the train' I say.

'Really, what's the first?' she asks, I nod towards her legs and smile. She playfully pushes me in the shoulder 'Oh we have a cheeky one here' she smiles.

We chat a while, she works in the city and I explain I'm working at the Olympic park She is interested in how things are developing as she is a Hammers fan.

I'm so glad I have placed my jacket over my lap as Zoe is giving me a warming effect in my groin area.

She excuses herself and head of down the carriage.

I lean across her seat and watch as she wiggles along, like a Mexican wave heads pop out from either side of the aisle to admire the view. As she reaches the end of the carriage she turn to face us, all the heads disappeared back into their seat, I struggle to do so and she blows a kiss my way before disappearing into the toilet'

I sit back up and adjust my aching cock in my trousers. She seems to be along while in the toilet, was the kiss an invite to join her? I tell myself NO and continue looking out of the window. I am aware that she has returned to her seat 'Is the view any better?' she asks.

'Pretty much the sa.....' As I turn to face her I am stopped mid sentence as she has removed her tights and her bare legs look incredible, My erection that was subsiding springs back to life. 'thought you might like it' she smiled.

I was dumbstruck and sat there mouth open. I watched as she rubbed her thighs and then slip her hands in between them. this woman certainly knows how to tease.

'Getting a bit warm in here' she says and stands to remove her jacket, revealing a nice white blouse that you can just make out a trace of purple and black bra underneath. She reaches to place her jacket on the luggage shelf and My nostrils are filled with her seductive aroma......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't stop now

Yes carry on a good start

Ipswich

I told her she smelt gorgeous and asked what perfume she was wearing 'Dior' she said as she sat in her seat. leaning into my neck she inhaled 'what about you' she asks.

I tell her its called 'come in me'

'come in me?' she enquired and before she had time to get the reference I said 'Any time gorgeous' this got me another well deserved slap and she said if I didn't behave myself she would put me over her knee and spank me.

We continue chatting, me dropping as many innuendos as possible. she was obviously getting as aroused as me, she lowered her seat tray and her hand disappeared between her thighs.

The motion of her hand and the look of pleasure on her face told me she had her fingers buried deep in her pussy.I watched in amazement as this gorgeous creature pleasured herself, I wanted to whip my cock out and do the same... but not on a busy train.

Biting her bottom lip and struggling to contain her groans of pleasure it was obvious that she had given herself an amazing orgasm.

Without a word she removed her hand and stuck her to fingers in to my open mouth, I sucked them clean'Good boy' she smiled.

'Next stop is Stratford' announced the driver.

This is my stop and I quickly wrote my number on a piece of paper'call me if you want to meet again'I squeeze past her and head for the exit.

As the train pulls away from the station she blows me a kiss and seductively sucks her fingers. I want to go into the toilets and relieve myself but time doesn't allow.

I settle in to my desk and wonder if I'll ever hear from her.........

I hope you do so that we can hear all about it.

Ipswich

It's now 3pm and heard nothing yet, looks like I'll just have to have a wank tonight remembering this morning train journey.

Although I guess it is still early.....

Ipswich

3.45pm and just got a text from Zoe, she wants me to meet her in Covent Garden at 6.30pm today. I text back and told her I'll there.

I think I'm gonna be glad,

I think it's today yeah.

A very hot horny girl

is wanting to play yeah.

She's got a ticket to ride

She's got a ticket to ri i ide

She's got a ticket to ride

and I'm in there.

Will keep you all posted

Good luck tell us all about it

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Interesting let us know how u got on X

Seems public transport is alot more fun these days!

Looking forward to the update

sounds hot

Ipswich

Left work early to make sure I am on time.

Can't wait to see her again, feeling extremely horny

Ipswich

6.45 and no sign of her, I'll give it 10 more minutes then head home. I still have this mornings adventure to think about.

"6.45 and no sign of her, I'll give it 10 more minutes then head home. I still have this mornings adventure to think about."
women are never on time give her till 7 at least

"6.45 and no sign of her, I'll give it 10 more minutes then head home. I still have this mornings adventure to think about."

Or maybe she's watching and waiting

Ipswich

She's here, looking as hot as she did on the train and still bare legs. I've left her drinking a cocktail and excused myself to update you all.

If I get the chance I'll post during the evening, if not I'll let you know what happens in the morning.

Looking forward to it good luck

Ipswich

she sneaked up on me earlier as I posting on here and asked what fabswingers was? I told her I'd explain later as don't want to frighten her off. we've had a couple of drinks and a bite to eat and going to start heading home. I hope this evenings journey is as eventful as this mornings.

Stay tuned.

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Good story.

Please continue.

Ipswich

Just arrived in the office wearing the same clothes as yesterday, I feel like I've run a triathlon and gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson.

Battered and bruised I'll recall yesterdays evening events.

After going for a bite to eat me and Zoe headed for home, once on the train she began to act similar to the mornings journey, in no time at all she had her fingers in her pussy as I watched in amazement. The carriage only had a few people in it.

I leaned in to kiss her neck taking in the aroma of Dior as I did so, my hand joined hers at her pussy. we caressed it together until she parted the pussy lips to allow me easy access. Before I knew it I had 4 fingers buried knuckle deep in her.

I pumped her slowly,quickly,gently,roughly, she was really getting in to it and slid down in her seat so she could spread her legs further.

'Tickets please' we heard from the far end of the carriage, we quickly separated and Sue covered herself by lowering the lap tray, I lowered mine to hide my obvious bulge.

As we waited for the ticket collector Sue put her fingers to her lips and seductively licked them clean, I did the same and her juices tasted so good.

Once the ticket collector had gone I was about to resume the fingering fun 'NO' said Zoe 'no more this evening'

I sat there a little frustrated with a raging hard on thinking my fun was finished.... How wrong I was.

Got to get on with work will continue either at lunchtime or when I get home this evening.

Looking forward to it

Looking forward to the update

Ipswich

We continued the journey in silence as she was on her phone so I logged into fab to update you all. She grabbed the phone of me and put it in her bag 'You'll get it back when I'm finished with you' she said.

As the train pulled into her station she got up to leave and I assumed I'd get my phone back how wrong could I be?

'follow me' she said as she headed for the exit. I grabbed my jacket and went in pursuit.

She lived a short walk from the station and kept saying 'if you do as you're told you get the phone back' I considered just grabbing the phone but thought what the heck it'll be a laugh.

Once in the house she discarded her shoes and poured us both a drink. After the drink she said 'I think we need a shower' and headed of to her wet room stripping off as she went. Get in there I thought to myself as I followed also removing my clothes.

We both stood naked in the bathroom and she instructed me to watch until she was ready. I watched mouth open as this gorgeous creature showered herself slowly, hands caressing her firm breasts and stroking her shaven pussy. I was getting rock hard at this point and stepped forward to join her 'Stop right there' she says and I froze on the spot. I stood there for what seemed like an eternity until invited to join her, the water felt so good as it cascaded down our bodies.

'Do only what I tell you and nothing else' she ordered, so I did just that.

Firstly I washed her hair, then her entire body(she did allow me a little time to savour her tits and pussy)

She then bent over and instructed me to was her bottom, once finished she said 'I see on you fab profile that Cathy thinks you have a wonderful tongue' thrusting her bottom at me I was told to give it all I had.

I licked around her puckered anus and it was obvious she wanted more as she pushed herself harder onto my tongue, I obliged by sinking my tongue deep in side her.

I was so turned on at this point I began to play with my cock 'Do only what I say' she says 'or you will be punished, now play with my pussy that'll keep your hand occupied'

I did as I was told until she came, then I was ordered in to the bedroom to dry her then myself......

Good story, but why the name change from zoe to sue?

Ipswich

"Good story, but why the name change from zoe to sue? "

Well spotted typing error

Go to the top of the class

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

getting mixed up with your other story

Keep it coming

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

"getting mixed up with your other story "

Zoe,sue ,Sarah,George will both turn up in each story............it's going to happen !

Ipswich

"getting mixed up with your other story "

very true, someone mailed me earlier today and I guess I was subconsciously thinking of Sue

Ipswich

Once we are both dry I am instructed to lay face down on the bed and Zoe straddles my back. I assume I'm gonna get a massage.

Reach up and hold the bed frame' I'm told, as I do so handcuffs are secured around my wrists. Zoe the dismounts me secures my ankles to the base of the bed and leaves the room with me secured spread-eagled on the bed.

She returns a few minutes later still naked but wearing A large black strap on and a cat'o'nine tails in her hand.

'Time you were taught not to go home with strangers' she said with a glint in her eye.

she walked up and offered the strap on to my lips which I closed securely and turn my head away. A flick of her wrist and I feel pain across my back as she whips me hard. I still refuse to open my mouth and I'm whipped harder. 'It will only get worse if you resist' I am informed.

I reluctantly open my mouth and the 'cock' is forced in, I gag and it is pulled out. As I catch my breath its in again. My eyes are streaming and I think I'm gonna be sick as my mouth is fucked 'good boy' says Zoe as she picks up a rhythm.

After what seemed like an eternity when in fact it was probably no more than 10 minutes the 'cock was removed.

I lay on the bed struggling to catch my breath as Zoe moves down the bed and I feel her rubbing the 'cock' over my bum cheeks.

More please

By *ornyguy414uMan  over a year ago

Hadleigh Essex

Horny and hard. Dont stop !

Ipswich

I really didn't want my arse fucked so clenched my cheeks firmly together and pulled at my restraints in an attempt to escape. This resulted in my back being whipped once more. 'It'll hurt less if you relax' and I feel a tip at my hole. As Zoe tries to penetrate me I brace myself for a well known feeling of being fucked. 'This needs some lube' Says Zoe moving round and offering the 'cock' to my mouth. She had me drizzle spit down its entire length before repositioning herself and slamming hard into me. She thrust slowly in and out saying I was her bitch.

I was aware that she was doing something behind me but couldn't make out what it was.

When she had finished arse fucking me she came and sat on the bed beside me.

Showing me my phone with a pic of her fucking me on the screen she said 'I'm gonna release you in a moment if you don't do as I say I will send this picture to all your contacts'

Fuck, can things get any worse?

Love it keep it going

» Add a new message to this topic