FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > debenhams fun

debenhams fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

could shopping get any better

arrange to meet a fab member in Debenhams (Brighton ) had a nice chat over a coffee get a quick flash up her dress as we chatted then she asked me to follow her to the toilets and as soon as we shut the door behind us she was on her knees sucking my cock until I filled her mouth with spunk and she asked me to take some photos of her with my cum dripping from her mouth so she could show her hubby what a dirty slut she is

what a great afternoon must do more shopping in the future

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent!!!

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Wow and I don't like shopping but i think I'd make an exception for that

By *oob lover 99Man  over a year ago

chester

Should of taken her lingerie shopping then she could of showed her hubby what u bought her !

By *ukkakecoupleukCouple  over a year ago

horsham

"could shopping get any better

arrange to meet a fab member in Debenhams (Brighton ) had a nice chat over a coffee get a quick flash up her dress as we chatted then she asked me to follow her to the toilets and as soon as we shut the door behind us she was on her knees sucking my cock until I filled her mouth with spunk and she asked me to take some photos of her with my cum dripping from her mouth so she could show her hubby what a dirty slut she is

what a great afternoon must do more shopping in the future "

Had a similar experience last year, met a couple from fab in Debenham Middlesbrough. The husband if the couple and I made out that we were not with the guts wife....but followed close behind her as she walked through the store towards the escalator! ...once she stepped on it to go up she immediately bent over to adjust her shoe in front of us both...giving us a perfect view of her bare panty-less pussy....peeping out from her pert bum cheeks...WOW she looked HOT...we followed her around the lingerie dept as she squatted to view items on the lower shelves..letting go us she her already glistening wet, gaping pussy..

Eventually we all headed fir the lifts in the corner.

As soon as we were inside and the door closed she hitched up her summer dress and we both pushed a finger into her soaking pussy...she rubbed at her clit as she stroked my hard cock through my jeans...that was the start of a very naughty afternoon that was had by all..

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Bloody he'll I'm going debs! !!

By *ukkakecoupleukCouple  over a year ago

horsham

"Bloody he'll I'm going debs! !!"
good breakfasts too lol

Well this naughty girl in question had "double SAUSAGE " that day for sure!!....lol

» Add a new message to this topic