FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ex girlfriends mother

Ex girlfriends mother

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was going out with my girlfriend for nearly three years and in that time her mother was single and still single today but she never met any men soon as she had done work was always home she did like a drink after work but even on weekends she never went out. Once I was getting a drink and she looked round corner then walked off I went into room and looked up stairs and saw her naked bum running back up and on another time went upstairs to the toilet she just walked out with her top above her breast and got a eye full but she pulled it down straight away I'm sure she hasn't got any toys anyone else's ex gf mothers like this ?

I had a couple of dreams about me and her and still do today

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *laclkguyMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

maybe you should look her up, you never know

I would like to actually just depends how she'd react but I know she hasn't had a man in a couple of years

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

give her a try,she can only say no

By *hocolate007Man  over a year ago

london

She wants to fuck you trust me, my gfs mum is like that and ive shagged her loads

Just incase it all goes wrong I've been to a few party's and been pissed with her seen her dancing and giving me eye and thinking to my self wow I could get into trouble haha

london

"Just incase it all goes wrong I've been to a few party's and been pissed with her seen her dancing and giving me eye and thinking to my self wow I could get into trouble haha "

just go for it man, give her deep looks in the eye with half a smile. Dont gaze for too long tho or it wil freak her out . She will either feel shy or uncomfortable at first but trust me she wil eventually ask if u wana fuck her or something and then u just do your thing. Same happened to me with my gfs mum, constantly gave her the triangle gaze ( looking deep into both eyes and lips ) whenever alone, luck struck at gfs bday party. Cut long story short, ended up touchin the mum up on dance floor and ended up fucking her same night in the bushes. Been fuckin her ever since . My gf dont know tho and for some weird reason i enjoy fukin my gfs mum more than my gf

Fuck my ex mum often and she is 70

london

"Fuck my ex mum often and she is 70"

wana do a swap ? Ive neva fucked a 70yr old

Eldest I've had is 74