FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Her First Club visit.

Her First Club visit.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ivedancer OP   Man  over a year ago

Horsham

We had met on another site and chatted and talked about fantasies. She had never been to a swingers club let alone a nudist venue. Central sussex was close enough for both of us and an afternoon was arranged and I met her there. She was taller than me, Blonde and curvacious large breasts pushing out from a red silky blouse. Pencil skirt and knee high boots and a smile of mischief for the afternoon. I took her hand kissed her cheek and asked the one question

"Are you ready"

We sign in , your nervous and shaking as the receptionist greets you topless and smiling. Paper work completed and towel handed over we head in.

We get changed together me stripping down to a towel and smile you remove your top and your skirt your lingerie tight , revealing and ever so sexyI grab your hips pull you tight and kiss you hard, pushing your hair over your shoulders as it spills down your back and your hands grab my ass. We head out to the Club.

A short tour of the venue, the bar the jacuzzi the steam rooms and sauna. An outdoor pool unsuitable on a march afternoon. Over the grounds to the huts and the playrooms. All sorts of opportunities and already the men have begun to roam and wander. I nudge you pointing to a young guy youve got your eye on.

We bid our host goodbye and I pull you into a private room. We can hear the men gather outside and I whipser how sexy you look and hot your are and how much i want to fuck your ass and lick your pussy. Your kneeling onto the bed, pulling off my towel your head dashing down to between my legs your lips rushing over my cock and your mouth sucking me in hot, wet , hungry you run your tongue along the lenght of my cock your lips brushing and stroking up and down my shaft your fingers cupping and roling my balls. I groan in pleasure you are so hungry for cock and you can hear the men push and knock at the door.

I lean forward running my hands down youre back , fingers kneeding the flesh of your backside and scraping lines of red up your back towards your shoulderblades and back again. I lean in burying my cock deep into your mouth and with one hand unhinge your bra the fabric pulling apart and down under the weight of your breasts. My hands reaching under and grabbing the soft mass of breasts pulling them back up kneeding the nipples between my fingers feeling you almost bite my cock head off in your pleasure.

I pull you up , pushing you onto your back and onto the bed. Hands pulling up your knickers pulling them off over your feet your naked on the bed my cock throbbing before you.

I push your knees apart my mouth sliding down your left inner thigh tracing a line of kisses to your pussy. I can smell your heat and wetness my tongue licks up along your lips openeing your pussy with its tip probing your clit and your taste savouring your wetness. Running a finger around your entrance gathering its wetness to my tip then pushing in with two fingers and feeling you inside feeling your pussy clench and suck at my fingers feeling your hips ride and writhe to my flicking tongue. I curve my hand rotating my fingers my thumb pressing against your anus.

your pushing your groin into the air opening up to me from the bed. Crying and moaning for me to press harder with my thumbb. I lick down your pussy then before you realise I am going further I jab out with a wet warm tongue lick around your anus pushing at its puckered edge feeling you grunt in satisfaction as I swap fingers and thumbs in your pussy stretching you and warming you before placing my thumb and pushing slow and gentle.

This is what you have wanted , its what we have talked about. Your husband had long neglected your desires to be taken anally and it had been too long. We need to relax and stretch you. I reach for a condom and remove my fingers leaving only my tongue sliding into your pussy , licking around your ass , sliding around your pussy. the condom is out and on and I stand and hold my cock to your wet pussy and slide it in. Theres no resistance theres no moment of pressure your wet and open to me already and your groans of pleasure show me your satisfied. I slowly pump pushing your hips to the bed lying forward onto you brining my lips to you mouth. "Taste yourself on my lips" I say as your tongue dart out and cleans your juices from my lips.

For a while our sex is slow and traditional, Rhythm and pace, pump and pressure, breasts against chest arms and hands across out bodies. I stop and look you in the eyes "Ready ? " I ask, "Oh god yes , now" you almost scream. I pull out and with no ceremonty flip you over, pulling your hips up your kneeling before me and my cock is on your ass. I grab some lube from the side and warm it in my hands as you wiggle and squirm for me to be inside you again. I run the lube down my cock and again up your arse you shiver in the coolness of it then you stop.

My cock is pushing on your anus your gutteral cries tell me you are surrendering as you push back and ease me inside you the pop and pressure as your arse encase my cock. the slow and steady pump of my cock increases as your hand reaches under to caress my balls and stroke your clit. Minutes pass and the tension is too much and I come hard , shunting , pushing , forcing myself inside you and you give an almost animal yelp of pain as I feel your arse clench and your body tries to pull away then it surrenders to its own little death as your orgasm takes you.

Outside I hear men gathering , chuckling. we could not have been more than 5 minutes but we are both sweating hard.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ivedancer OP   Man  over a year ago

Horsham

people have been asking if I had any more well here was one. I cant seem to find a way to list stories or search them other than bumping them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic