FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > old fantasy updated

old fantasy updated

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it really possible that a fantasy can come true, I've long held this one, Out to club one night, when stood at bar, ordering a drink, an attractive lady, of no particular age, though i find that a well dressed lady in the 35-55 age range extremely attractive, anyway she starts a stupid conversation, about nothing in particular, doesn't ask for a drink, but asks me if i'd like to join her for a chat at the table over there, of course i'd agree, clocking that she has no ring on her finger, no indication of singleness anyway, who am i to complain that a attractive lady has taken a shine to me and wants to chat, thinking that this chat will be nothing but moaning about the partner etc we sit, could i be further from the truth, flirting from the second we sit down, anyway, after a few mins a couple of her friends come into the place, and join her and me, now i'm sat in the middle of 4 ladies all chatting and flirting with me, and each other.... You've guessed what happened, i got a real stiffy, managed to sort of keep in under wraps, but i had to excuse my self to use the loo, i stood up and there it was pushing my jeans forward, the look on the ladies faces was shock and excitement, i hurriedly pushed past them to the toilet, returning back i thought they would have dissappeared or make excuses and go as soon as.

No they didn't, they made me sit back down in the middle, 2 either side of me, and then quite openly starting say just how much they missed a real man, who could satisfy them, the middle two, placed hands in my lap and stroked my legs, up he came again...

this time they brushed me making my cock throb, then without any warning, it was finish your drinks girls we've got a playmate tonight....

what went through my head was shit i'm going to eaten alive tonight, was it going to be all four of them or just one or two, it was all i could do to stand up.

A taxi was called and we all piled in, back to one of their apartments, it was obviously used for this type of happening as there was a very big thick rug in the middle of the room along with scatter cushions and some big furry blankets.

Anyway i was kissed, fondled, groped and caressed by hands and lips and tongues as we walked into this place.

They made me a drink, plain as i don't actually drink, then it was suggested that i sat on a large bean bag on the edge of the rug,

the ladies the procedded to have plenty of fun, in teasing me with talk and flirting, slowly removing clothes, both their's and mine till i was sat there naked, with a massive boner, they still had at least bra's and panties on, with instructions not to move, the ladies then took turns in slowly giving me a sensuous blow job, you know the slow powerful strokes, no hands just mouths, as each one took me closer to cumming, they knew when to stop, inbetween each of their turns, they had fun pleasuring each other, removing bra's and panties, each lovely lady was party shaved down below, each one different, a brazilian, hawian, one in a heart shape, and one with just a very light all over trim, these ladies knew how to tease and please, i was on the verge of cumming just watching, remember i was not allowed to touch them or myself, boy was i aching for release.

then just when i thought it could not get any more pleasing, they brought out 4 rabbits and i not sure how they all played with each other, making each one of them cum over the rabbit, that was it, i needed some release from my aching balls, but as i reached down to stroke a sharp NO from the girls, apperently they were not finished with me yet.....

The first lady who had originally starting talking to me in the pub, reached around behind one of the cushions and pullled out a dark scarf, and gently tied it around my head, making me blind, i could feel a breast being placed on to my lips, the nipples erect pushing my lips apart, i flicked my tongue onto it, a little gasp as i teased it, i went to reach up and hold on to the lady who's nipple i was sucking, but i felt my hands being pulled down again, i was stretched across this large cushion, and my arms where held just behind me by one of the four, as she held my arms, she had moved forward so my fingers just reach her wet pussy, the feel of that on the tips was pure heaven, i must have been doing something right as i could feel her move a little forward till i could get two fingers inside her,

as i was stretched out over this bean bag, i felt two mouths on my chest, one on each nipple, teasing them, making me squirm, unable to move, another pair of lips had planting themselves around my throbbing cock, her hand feeling my balls, massaging them, fondling them, her mouth moving up and down slowly and sensually, making time to tease the head at the top of each stroke, and then back down again, i could feel the heat from her throat, the moisture from her mouth all around my hard throbbing member.

my fingers where now soaked as i continued to finger the lady above my head holding my arms down, her hands now free, she began to caress my face, my cheeks, stroking my forehead, i didn't realise just how erotic this was...(mental note to self, include this in your foreplay next time)

the two ladies sucking and teasing my nipples stoped and i guess moved to the side, the lady giving me the best bj ever, also stopped, and the one behind me moved,

was i being toyed with then kicked out, not sure what to do i stayed there, naked, stretched out and blindfolded.

The ladies then spoke and asked if i'd like to continue with out the blindfold, and see them stretched out over the cushion....

Did i hesitate ... of course not, yes please i said in a whisper,

i was helped up of this pleasure pillow, and sat on the edge of the rug, with a girl either side of me, as the ring leader was blindfolded and stretched over the cushion, the youngest of the four, took a rabbit and skillfully entered the lady, making sure the ears touched the right spot, i could see her start to quiver, buck and ache for the rabbit to fuck her,

as we sat there watching the lady be pleasured, the two either side of me took my hands and placed them down to their warm wet pussy's, as i slid a finger or two into each of them, i still couldn't believe i was party to this great evening of pleasure...

the one stretched over the cushion was becoming more and more vocal, and i was afraid she would wake the neighbours.., the younger one immediately moved from between her legs to over her mouth, stradding her face, lowering her pussy to cover her mouth, stifling the noises coming from the lady below her.

as she ground her wet fanny into her mouth she was on the verge of cumming as well, like a well practiced dance these two ladys came together, one all over the rabbit, hard and fast, and plenty of fluid, the other slower but just as intense,

my two ladies took this as there cue to dive in and lick and suck their two spent collegues clean and dry, just as was thinking this is fecking great, what about me, the four ladies turned around to face me with grins on their faces and four pairs of hands reached out to me and dragged me to the floor, on my back, my throbbing cock stood proud, each one then straddled me sliding down on too me, each one just 3 or 4 times, before swapping over, by the the time each had had two goes on me, i could hold on no longer, and as the last one, the lady who i had fingered to start with, started to impale herself on me i just let go, she forced herself all the way down quickly, and squeezed every last drop out of me.

We all collapsed in a heap, the four ladies, lying around me, all caressing each other for comfort.

the morning light started to break through the windows and we looked at each other and smiled....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

[Removed by poster at 27/10/10 17:33:38]

hope you enjoy the read

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Great fantasy, I too would love to be used as a play toy for a group of women!

» Add a new message to this topic