FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > more than one for her.

more than one for her.

By *ivedancer OP   Man  over a year ago

Horsham

[ Following on from the true story : Her First Club visit. ]

Sated we caught our breaths. Naked and perspiring in the heat of the afternoon sun the rooms only bed a mess of our sweat and lubrication. The condom I pulled from her ass discarded and us both lying on ourbacks within arms reach as I play with her nipple and we giggle and smile at what we just did

"Oh gods I needed that" she says. "I have needed a cock up my arse for so long I thought I had forgotten how to take one".

"Happy to oblige" came my reply as I rolled onto my front to rest my lips on her breast. Her nipple sucked and playfully nibbled by my teeth. Her hand coming over lazily to stroke my hair.

"ungh, god that was great" she says as she pushes her clothes and underwear to the floor. "you ready for more then " she asks. A devilishly cheecky smile on her face. "Im ready , but speaking of more" I say " theres plenty would like to join, that young lad I reckon is outside right now".

She looks startled at first and her breath catches as she pauses then recovering she looks to the door and bites her lip "okay then , if he is there I'll have him". I lean off the bed getting my balance and head to the door.

Sure enough theres a small party of men outside listening in. A few push the door and my foot jams it still. "No!" I say firmly, looking one man in the eye "she wants someone" and looking over his shoulder I see the young guy. I say young hes a little younger than I. Stocky build but no hair on his chest and a good curve to his legs suggesting football or rugby. I point "she wants you in here now" The men part aside a corridor of focus from our room to him and the other men looking both approving and greedy. He looks stunned "So are you coming or not then ? " I ask. He moves quickly into the room past the men and I swiftly lock the door behind him. I can hear the frustration of the others who want to see what is about to happen.

She is laying on the bed her legs open and her left hand is rubbing on her clit slow and gentle. "Come on then " she says as she pushes her self onto her elbow and reaching out again with her left hand she pulls at the towel around his waist and pulls him forward.

The towel slips free and he is naked before us and clearly a little shy. I lean into neck , kissing her ear and whispering "better suck him off he looks alittle down". With this both her hands come around to pull his hips to her face her mouth dipping down and opening to pull his cock into her mouth. Slowly he gets hard he looks from me to her occasionally as I sit on the bed stroking my cock into recovery and watching her enjoy another cock.

"I need this in me now" she says and pulls away from his now hard and glistening cock. She turns, kneeling on the floor across the bed and looking me in the eye. I reach to the small pile of condoms and grab one. "Put it on, then come on it" I say and watch him nervously fumble the foil and relieve the packet of its rubber protection. I wonder if I was ever this nervous in front of a couple. She is looking at me and her hands are lazily cuping my balls or stroking my cock. I see him get ready covered and in position he lines up behind her. With one hand she reaches down between her legs and I can see her back arch and her lower lip curl in to be bitten as he enters her. She looks back up and I watch her face keeping eye contact as he pushes and pumps his way into her. She leans into my hips pulling my cock into my mouth and sucks on it thoughtfully as the guy pumps away but its clear he is too distracted and this is too much.

"Hey, try taking her in the ass .. right now!" my suggestion breaks her concentration and she looks up at me open eyed and a little concerned "Well i cant have a good little slut if she wont take directions" I explain to her and I see the idea play across her eyes she smiles and pulls her hips forward and down a little. "Go Ahead I say , but be gentle we are breaking her in after all".

I maintain eyecontact my cock resting on her lips my hands holding her arms and wrists her hands grippig my forearms and I can feel the moment he enters her. She grips my arms tightly "Oh gods thats , thats tight, Ive never done this before " he stammers as he enters her "Dont worry, just slow your strokes and take your time" I explain never once breaking contact with her eyes.

Her lovely green eyes are looking right into me her blonde hair is falling over her shoulders and curtaining my hips. I can feel his strokes with every tightening grip of her hands. "can you feel him ? can you feel him inside you ? how much of a good slut are you to be taking this stranger in your arse on your first visit eh ?" I coax her with quiet words, spoken straight, every movement he makes I stroke her thoughts with my wicked smile and words of encouragement. I feel him quicken his pace his face assuming one I can only imagine that all men make and he cums shunting and pushing into her arse. I feel her shiver and moan and her mouth forms that almost perfect 'Oh' of completion and pleasure and she sighs as she engulfs my cock and sucks on it as if willing the pleasure to and desire to feedback into her own body.

When she looks up I say

"now you have begun with me your first step as my slave"

And I see in her eyes and her smile an acceptance that will build into a wonderful adventure. Though that is for another time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic