FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How this side of our life started for us many years ago this is all true

How this side of our life started for us many years ago this is all true

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aneandpaul OP   Couple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Hi We are Jane and Paul married 43 years playing 36. Please read this story will try and write it the best we can every thing in it is true.

We were childhood sweethearts grew up together played together. We fell in Love very young we knew one night many years ago at the local Gala i was 14 Paul was 16

I was with another boy holding hands with him like all young kids did i Saw Paul with another girl they were holding hands we saw each other i just walked away from the boy i was with went home and cried my self to sleep.

To be honest it made me ill a 14 year old girl so up set about her friend holding a girls hand it sounds silly now but to me it hurt me so much did not no what was wrong with me.

Did not see Paul till the middle of the week at the youth club yes youth club it was late 60,s

We smiled and started to talk i asked him were his girl friend was told me he only was holding her hand because i was holding that boys hand.

We played table tennis and chatted like we always did and went home Paul said see you tomorrow and gave me a kiss on my cheek that was the first time he had ever done that to me i quick peck on my cheek but it meant so much to a 14 year old school girl.

Then next night we met did not go to the youth club we went to the park chatted and we kissed it felt so good i was the happiest 14 year old in the world from that night up until today we have never been apart we are lovers best friends swingers sole mates we are every thing to each other.

RIGHT GOT THAT PART OUT THE WAY IT GET,S BETTER BELIEVE ME.

We got married i was 17 Paul was 19 does not take a lot of working out we had only sex with each other.

How it started for us we started reading girly magazines in bed the stories always turned us both on.

Plenty pillow talk we both admitted to each other we had a bit of a bi side from school days nothing heavy told Paul i would like to see what another cock felt like Paul said the same about pussy.

Itold Paul not to push me i would when it felt right.

We had been married 7 years was on holiday in Tenerife we made friends with a young German lad 20 i was 24 Paul 26.

We had fun with him for nearly 2 weeks before we came home we were addicted to this side of life we put an add in a contact magazine right away when we got home.

We have always been totally honest with each other and both admitted to each other we would have gone behind each other if we had not started playing.

None of our friends no this side of our life we are happier than any of them most have been married before or gone elsewhere

Hope you don,t find this story boring it,s the truth how this style of life as worked for us and to be honest it,s saved our marriage as you no i just wanted to see what another cock felt like but it would never have stopped at one.

Could tell you all sorts of things of our fun over the years had some great time,s and a few bad ones

Have fun Keep safe Jane and Paul

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just goes to show that honesty is the best policy...well done and thanks for sharing..Xx

Yes lovely story, sounds like you have had lots of fun over the years.

Love the whole background thing. So what about some of your other exploits x

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man  over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

This is a great start I've played with some long term couples in the past they are so comfortable it's really nice to be in their company both trusting each other exploring their sexuality's

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Wonderful story...Thank you..

We started by just talking about past experiences and fantasies.

We had both had bi experiences in the past when we were young teenagers lol.

We decided to join here for a "look" and see what was on offer.

We had a social with a lovely couple and the play soon started.

We both enjoy seeing each other have fun.

Thanks for sharing. We are long term married and we're young. A chance remark and the floodgates opened for us both and been inquisitive and exploring ever since.

cleveleys

Thanks for all the nice replies in private. Its good to see so many other people started the same way as me and Paul

cleveleys

"Thanks for all the nice replies in private. Its good to see so many other people started the same way as me and Paul"

cleveleys

"Thanks for all the nice replies in private. Its good to see so many other people started the same way as me and Paul"

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

Love to hear how people got involved / started on this side of life.

Always a fascinating insight.

cleveleys

"Love to hear how people got involved / started on this side of life.

Always a fascinating insight."

cleveleys

cleveleys

"Hi We are Jane and Paul married 43 years playing 36. Please read this story will try and write it the best we can every thing in it is true.

We were childhood sweethearts grew up together played together. We fell in Love very young we knew one night many years ago at the local Gala i was 14 Paul was 16

I was with another boy holding hands with him like all young kids did i Saw Paul with another girl they were holding hands we saw each other i just walked away from the boy i was with went home and cried my self to sleep.

To be honest it made me ill a 14 year old girl so up set about her friend holding a girls hand it sounds silly now but to me it hurt me so much did not no what was wrong with me.

Did not see Paul till the middle of the week at the youth club yes youth club it was late 60,s

We smiled and started to talk i asked him were his girl friend was told me he only was holding her hand because i was holding that boys hand.

We played table tennis and chatted like we always did and went home Paul said see you tomorrow and gave me a kiss on my cheek that was the first time he had ever done that to me i quick peck on my cheek but it meant so much to a 14 year old school girl.

Then next night we met did not go to the youth club we went to the park chatted and we kissed it felt so good i was the happiest 14 year old in the world from that night up until today we have never been apart we are lovers best friends swingers sole mates we are every thing to each other.

We got married i was 17 Paul was 19 does not take a lot of working out we had only sex with each other.

How it started for us we started reading girly magazines in bed the stories always turned us both on.

Plenty pillow talk we both admitted to each other we had a bit of a bi side from school days nothing heavy told Paul i would like to see what another cock felt like Paul said the same about pussy.

We had been married 7 years was on holiday in Tenerife we made friends with a young German lad 20 i was 24 Paul 26.

We had fun with him for nearly 2 weeks before we came home we were addicted to this side of life we put an add in a contact magazine right away when we got home.

We have always been totally honest with each other and both admitted to each other we would have gone behind each other if we had not started playing.

None of our friends no this side of our life we are happier than any of them most have been married before or gone elsewhere

Hope you don,t find this story boring it,s the truth how this style of life as worked for us and to be honest it,s saved our marriage as you no i just wanted to see what another cock felt like but it would never have stopped at one.

Could tell you all sorts of things of our fun over the years had some great time,s and a few bad ones

Have fun Keep safe Jane and Paul "

Great start x hope you write more! it is well written and easy to follow x

By *igh N MightyMan  over a year ago

City

"Hi We are Jane and Paul married 43 years playing 36. Please read this story will try and write it the best we can every thing in it is true.

What a great couple. Jane is phwooorrr

cleveleys

Have fun Keep safe Jane and Paul

What a great couple. Jane is phwooorrr

"

By *urreyloverMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Congratulations to you both on your long marriage, especially as you were first love teenagers.

cleveleys

"Congratulations to you both on your long marriage, especially as you were first love teenagers."

Always nice to see that people got into it in a nice way

It's one of the best experiences being invited to participate in a long term married couples amazing sex life. Wish there were more like you near me!! X

cleveleys

"It's one of the best experiences being invited to participate in a long term married couples amazing sex life. Wish there were more like you near me!! X"

cleveleys

"Congratulations to you both on your long marriage, especially as you were first love teenagers."

Thanks

please keep it going !!! more stories please !!! xxx

By *tevie blunderMan  over a year ago

oldham

What a great start to hopefully a very long story!!!

A lovely story. I met my oh in much the same way at the same age. Things ended up very differently though

cleveleys

Thanks all

cleveleys

"Thanks all"

Liked how you started right at the beginning and gave the whole background life

cleveleys

thanks

cleveleys

Thanks all for the private messages

cleveleys

nice thanks

By *orneyloverMan  over a year ago

Boston

That was a really nice story. You sound like a lovely couple.

cleveleys

thanks _orneylover

cleveleys

part 3 on the way

love this,cant wait for the next part