FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My innermost fantasy

My innermost fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve known this man for about three years now, we used to work together and he helped us move house about 18 months ago. It was then that he inadvertently became one of my secret fantasies.

It was a cold miserable day in November and Bill and I were moving two houses into one. Bob offered his services for the day and was a great help, particularly with the heavy stuff.

Both men are well over 6’ tall and all three of us had to sit in the front of a transit type van. Bill was driving, I was next to Bill and Bob was on my left. On the way to one of the houses to pick up some furniture they were both chatting about work related stuff. I was letting the chatter drift over my head as my feet were soaking wet and very uncomfortable. In the end I bent over and took off my trainers in the hopes of drying my socks under the very inefficient van heater. As I removed my socks my bare feet were exposed and the warm air found its way in between my toes and started drying them off.

I sat back satisfied that my feet were warming up and couldn’t help but notice how cramped and dwarfed I was between these two giants, these two real men. I looked first at Bill’s legs and then at Bob’s. Powerful, strong, legs that surrounded my own. I began to get horny thinking about those two gentle giants and how it would feel to have them both dominate my own body. I could feel the dampness spreading between my legs and was tempted to reach out to both of them, feeling their muscular thighs running under my hands. Alas it wasn’t to be, and horny I remained for the rest of the afternoon until the mental and physical exhaustion of the move eventually took over and I could think of nothing other than sleep.

It’s now 18 months on and Bob has just sent me a text saying he’ll be in the area later this week. I’ve told him to call in if he has time for a catch up and whilst I know nothing will happen because we have two teenage kids in the house, my mind starts racing as to how things could be…….

Bob arrives and after an initial greeting we sit down and exchange pleasantries for a while. Bill and I are sitting together on one sofa and Bob is on the other. The old thoughts start creeping into my head and look surreptitiously between these two powerful men, my imagination taking over as they casually exchange banter. Bill is aware of how I felt in the van that day so isn’t surprised when I start moving my hand gently up and down his thigh. I can see that Bob is trying not to watch, realising there’s some sort of sexual communication going on between Bill and I, and he is reluctant to show any interest in front of Bill. As they chat my hand starts moving further up Bill’s leg and I feel his body stiffen as he tries to look unperturbed. He knows what I want and under the soft pressure of my stroking hand against his thigh his own body begins to react. I can see movement under his trousers as his cock starts pulsing and growing and I know I’m going to get what I want. I can’t suppress the grin spreading over my face and I look at Bob wondering what he’s thinking. I can tell by his face he’s intrigued and excited by what he is being forced to watch but there’s an undercurrent of uncertainty and I’m sure he would flee given half the chance.

My body takes over from my mind as I know these two men will be mine before much longer. I can’t ignore Bill’s hard cock any more and I start teasing it through his trousers, gently running one finger along it’s hard length feeling it twitch and rise to meet the gentle pressure. I turn to him and stop him mid sentence by closing his mouth with my own lips, kissing him hard as my hand surrounds his hard cock and squeezes it tight through his trousers. It’s all becoming too much, I need his cock, I need to see Bob’s face, I need to know that these men will be mine. As I kiss Bill I unfasten his trousers and release his cock from its constraints. I can feel its silky smoothness under my hand as I wank him slowly, all the while claiming his mouth for my own. His hand reaches over and slides into my bra, his fingers searching for my left nipple. He knows this will send me over the top and I know he’s prepared to let me have them both. I squirm under his touch and rip my mouth away from his face to look at Bob, searching him for some clue as to how he feels. There is no hiding his excitement now, I clearly see the outline of his cock beneath his jeans and the slight smile on his face tells me all I want to know.

As Bill plays with my nipple sending courses of electric to my clit, I wank his hard cock and I say to Bob, “This is not a private party”. Bob looks at Bill uncertainly, questioning whether he has the right to join us. I don’t see or hear communication from Bill but Bob obviously has his answer as he stands up and comes towards me undoing his trousers. He kneels on my left wanking his stiff cock his eyes taking in everything he sees before him. I reach out and take his cock in my hand and hear a groan escape as he throws his head back and closes his eyes.

Two hands, two throbbing cocks ….. what more can a girl want? As I wank them both they awkwardly strip off their clothes and Bill turns his attention to me. He removes my own clothes with little fuss, takes my hand off his cock and guides my fingers to my own dripping pussy. I sense Bob is getting more and more aroused as I dip my fingers one by one into my own body as Bill rams his cock in and out of my mouth. I pull Bob by the cock closer to me and offer his mouth my fingers for cleaning. The feel of his tongue circling my fingers and tasting my pussy juice is so horny so I push his head towards my clit making my intention clear. His tongue slides slowly over my clit sending waves of pleasure through my body and allowing me time to give Bill the head he deserves. With my hands free I stroke and suck letting my tongue slide around its tip and my little finger slide over its opening teasing several times before gently inserting my nail into his cock. His cock is in my mouth, my hands are all over his cock and in my mouth, and my finger is slipping down the opening every now and again. I can feel its head at the back of my mouth and I start to push, opening my throat and allowing him entry to my neck. With my mouth and neck full of cock I start playing with his balls with one hand while pushing Bob’s head lower …. My body is crying out for penetration and I feel fingers probing at the entrance to my slippery hole. I don’t know who’s they are and I don’t care, I’m getting finger fucked and my body still wants more. I can feel Bill’s hard cock in my mouth getting stiffer and I know he’ll cum if I don’t stop. I withdraw my mouth giving him a chance to relax and let the feeling pass. All the while Bob has been teasing my clit with his tongue and I suspect its his fingers doing the work down there too.

Bill starts to turn me around, he wants me kneeling on all fours, he’s going to fuck me thank God. As he gets himself positioned behind me Bob seems at a loss, he’s kneeling back and watching Bill while wanking himself. I grab his cock and pull him towards my face, claiming his cock with my mouth as Bill starts to tease my pussy with his cock. I’m sucking for England and I know Bob can see Bill’s teasing me. I bite down gently on Bobs cock and pull him towards me with my teeth so I can back onto Bills cock and impale myself on its velvet smooth length. I moan deep in my throat as I feel Bill slide into me and fill me up. He starts pumping gently at first as I suck on Bob’s cock but as I open my throat to Bob he starts pounding harder and harder until I feel the muscles inside me tighten ready for the explosion that will come if he keeps this up. But Bill doesn’t want me to cum yet, he has other plans. He gently pulls out of my pussy leaving me feeling wanton and starts rubbing his cock gently over my ass. The feeling of his warm, wet cock fresh from my pussy drives me crazy and as I suck Bob harder he pulls out of my mouth before it’s too late and he cums. I’m left with no cock to play with and I need it badly. I turn to Bill and push him onto the floor on his back so I can straddle his cock, it’s mine and I’m going to have it.

When I go to straddle him he turns me so I’m facing his feet. He lets me impale my pussy and teases my ass with his finger until my juice is running down his cock. He gently lifts me up and his cock is denied me once more until I feel it probing at the entrance to my ass. He knows what I like and he knows to let me impale myself on its hardness in my own time. His cock is so wet from my pussy my ass just slides onto it and I hear the familiar gasp of pleasure as he enters me fully. He starts to fuck me slowly until I’m totally relaxed then pulls at my shoulders so I’m lying with my back on his chest and his cock up my ass. I’d forgotten about Bob and I look round to see where he is. He’s watching the proceedings with interest while wanking wondering where he fits into the picture. I open my mouth inviting him to let me suck his cock again but Bill grabs my arms and pins them to my side – a rush of excitement courses through my body as it always does when he restrains me. Bill whispers in my ear “You’re going to let him fuck you and there’s nothing you can do about it”. I can feel my juices start flowing again as he turns to Bob and tells him he can fuck me. As Bob moves towards me Bill tightens his grip on my arms, pinning them tight. I start to struggle, it’s what restraints are for, but still he holds me tight whispering in my ear until his voice seems to be inside my head “Don’t struggle, don’t try to get away, my cocks up your ass and you’re going to take his as well” . My body is crying out to be filled and my head is in flight mode ….. Bob kneels between our legs and I struggle harder but I can’t move, Bob now has my legs pinned, it’s like the pair of them planned it all along. I feel Bob’s cock on my clit. He’s having trouble getting the angle right because he’s restraining my legs. I start to giggle, seems like their plan failed but in one swift movement Bill pushes up with his hips and Bob’s cock is thrust inside me. I start moaning……. I’m full of cock and I feel like I’m going to burst but the voice in my ear is telling me “You wanted two of us, now you’ve got two of us and it’s time for us to make sure you enjoy two of us”. They start rocking in and out of my body filling me fuller than I’ve ever been before working in unison so there is no relief. As I begin to moan and cry out Bob adjusts his legs so they pin mine down and moves his hands to relieve Bill’s. I feel Bill’s hand silence my mouth as his other reaches for my clit. They start pounding into me my clit is on fire as Bill rubs and my whole body starts to tense. Pounding …. Rubbing….. No air …… Can’t move ………. So full………….

Then White light, Explosion, Release ….. coming in wave after wave of pure pleasure. My restraints are gone my mouth is free to cry out and I feel both cocks stiffen as they rise to their own orgasms, pumping their cum deep inside me as my own orgasm starts to weaken.

So that’s it, my innermost fantasy …….. If only Bob knew eh?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

Great read, did I tell you my nickname is Bob!?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

lol maybe bob but mine is Bill and i get the full benefit of her ..........

» Add a new message to this topic