FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sister in law is one horny slut.

Sister in law is one horny slut.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At a friends wedding, marquee one golf course. Free bar and lots of fun.'

Part way through the night I was stood at the bar, when I noticed the sister in law dancing oh my, she looked stunning. 5ft 7, size 10 , 32b tits. Very athletic, stunning tight satin silk figure hugging dress.i thought she was looking at me when I noticed she was the young bar man she was dancing sexily for him.

She left the dance floor and walked past the bar, I watched her motion to him with her head, I heard him ask to take is break he followed her outside.

I followed them both.

Outside I took a cig out to smoke, but there was no one there, I walked around the back of the tent, then I heard them.

How old are you he replied 22, in 41 is that a problem, she had a very confident sexy voice right now.

Lee whe you wank yourself will you think of me. He stuttered something , I will think of you when I touch myself, take your phone out and film me , so you can walkover it later.

He pulled his phone out and she lit up in the dark , her dress dropped on the grass just a black thing on she rubbed her nipples and moaned I'm thinking of your cock in my cumming babe , her panties came down, fingers rubbing herself hard. He was wanking now too and so was I.

My your cock so much bigger than my hubby's , does it want me, stood in her heels panties on one ankle, she turned bent over he moved be hind her still filming her, she moaned as he slid in the he fucked her harder than I have ever seen anyone fuck he past her phone and and she put it under her pussy to see keep filming .

He grabbed her hips and pulled her onto him deep she was cumming , I walked closer she came on his cock hard fell to her knees, he dropped with her staying in deep and started to cum hard, he turned and saw me, and smiled. I was wanking , he put his tie around her eyes then asked her is she wanted 2 cocks he moved around , and asked her again she kissed is cock and said please baby I need more cock.

I dropped my pants walked over to her , slid my fingers in her she jumped and moaned.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Wow her pussy was soaked and full of cum and big , 4 fingers in her rough and hard she was shaking, I rub myself on her she pushed back I was in my sister in law, and she was telling me to fuck her hard

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice

Thanks

Thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More

Please keep this going.

Really horny.

I wanted invited to the next wedding, more please!

Love it.....more please

I fucked her hard and fast , squeezing her sexy tits, I just wanted to cum in her. I removed the blind fold grabbed her hair so she turned her head and saw who was fucking her , I did this at the moment she started to cum.

I kissed her she responded with her tongue deep.

Then I started to shoot my seed in her , the bar man got up and left he had filled her mouth.

I pulled out and layed there , she started to kiss me, her mouth full of cum, be my dirty man she said, and straddled my face I licked sucked from her cleaning her up.

We got dressed kissed , then she sucked me again. Kissed me and said meet me here in 2 hours.

Nice can't wait to read more

By *wloverMan  over a year ago

evesham

Can't wait to read more

More please . Fucked my sister in law 4 years before she started going out with my brother .

More please

We stayed away from each other for the next 2 hours.

Chantel walked passed me and felt my ass, I made it look like I was going for a cig again. I was hard already.

She was in the same place , I went to kiss her she held me tight and tongued my mouth.

I loved your cock fucking me earlier.

I felt her pussy , wet already.

I'm in charge ok she said.

Ok I replied.

Show me how you wank, so I drop my trousers and rub my hard cock for her.

Mm mm you naughty boy do you think off me when you wank at home.

I have a lot .

Lay down, she jumped on me grabbed my cock and worked her way down onto it. She sure new how to move I nipped her nipples hard, spanked her ass. She pounded my cock hard, she moaned I couldn't stop it I just cum in her hard , she didn't stop fucking me I thought she might snap me in half then she gushed all over me.

Hot stuff carry on

lucky boy

Mmmmm nice

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Hot stuff!xx

She stood up as I lay there , she knelt and spread her legs and pissed . I watched wow this was such a horny night . I started rubbing her pussy as she pissed, trickling on my hands.

You naughty man she said. She finished then smiled and straddled my face, clean me baby . I know you want to taste me, and let me watch you wank.

"She stood up as I lay there , she knelt and spread her legs and pissed . I watched wow this was such a horny night . I started rubbing her pussy as she pissed, trickling on my hands.

You naughty man she said. She finished then smiled and straddled my face, clean me baby . I know you want to taste me, and let me watch you wank.

"

I want to be under her

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Stopped reading after the first paragraph as couldn't make any sense of what was being said!!!!

"Stopped reading after the first paragraph as couldn't make any sense of what was being said!!!!"

By *uckMan  over a year ago

Scunthorpe DN15

[Removed by poster at 11/06/15 11:22:56]

By *uckMan  over a year ago

Scunthorpe DN15

A good story, you had me believing it until I noticed that you are a non smoker on your profile and therefore the tale must be fantasy...lol

No shit Sherlock ^^^^^^^^^^

» Add a new message to this topic