FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My college lecturer

My college lecturer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The moment I walked into my first college lecture, I was hooked! I honestly don't remember half of the stuff you taught me, as I spent the majority of my time fantasising about bending you over your desk. Your tall, hour glass figure with nice big boobs was just too much for my young impressionable mind. I always loved the tight blouses you wore that would inevitably have your boobs straining at the buttons, desperate to be released. I would fixate on the gap between your buttons, where your boobs pulled the fabric apart to reveal your lacy bra. I always dreamt of the day that your blouse would actually burst open to reveal your lace encased globes of porcelain flesh!

Of course, always the professional, there was never any chance of you noticing me, let alone anything ever happening, so you remained a fantasy!

Fast forward 10 years and after a d*unken get together of old college friend I find myself organising a full college reunion, planned to take place at out old college with all ex students and lecturers that we could track down. It wasn't long into the planning that I remembered my fantasises about you, and I have to confess to stroking my hard cock, with you in my mind that evening!

I tracked you down on Facebook and checked out your photos first, you were still gorgeous, but there were no holiday snaps or bikini shots to ogle. When you replied instantly to my message my heart rate increased and I was thrilled that you remembered me and seemed happy to chat. Clearly I still felt the same as I did all those years ago. Over the next few months we chatted regularly, often alcohol induced and our chats become more and more personal. We soon chatted about relationships and our sex lives, which soon led to fantasies and the occasional cheeky photo for the wank bank!

Fast forward again to tonight, I'm at the college door greeting ex staff and students. To be honest I didn't recognise half of them and as soon as I'd welcomed them I was looking over their shoulder for your arrival. Finally I saw you, you looked stunning, with your dark hair framing your gorgeous face and huge smile. My eyes worked my way down your tall, slender body. The slinky black floor length dress accentuated your curves beautifully and the cleavage on display was hypnotising, I could have ripped the dress off and devoured you that very moment. However, I composed myself, handing you your glass of bubbly and said I would find you inside soon.

I couldn't wait for my duties to be over so I could come and find you!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start

Once all the guests had been welcomed I found my way into the hall, looking for your sexy figure hugging dress. As I look through the crowd I can't help but think you are the best looking woman in the room, despite many girls there being 20 years your junior. When I find you, I can't help but grin, you have a crowd of ex students and a few lecturers vying for your attention, they clearly cannot get enough of your sexy smile and cleavage. I catch your eye and give a quick smile, the returned smile makes my heart skip a bea, so I hang around nearby making idle chit chat with people I vaguely recognise.

As the live band begins, I look round, but you are gone, I can't help but feel disappointed, but I join the crowd to listen and sing along to the old school songs that we all sang at the night clubs and house parties all those years ago. It's not long before I feel someone push by and stand directly in front of me. Just a glance from behind tells me it's you in that dress, I admire your arse, and have to take a second glance, I'm convinced there is no evidence of any underwear. I lean forward, taking a hip in each hand and ask if you're enjoying yourself. "It's OK, but I'm hoping it improves now!" Clearly you've had a few drinks, but I figure it's for Dutch courage and I may as well get straight to the point. "You look so hot, all I want to do is bend you over your desk, pull up your dress and pull down your panties" I whisper into your ear. You reply that you indeed have no panties on and my excitement grows. You grind back into me, as if making your point clearer. Your attention had the desired affect as I feel my cock harden. You half turn and smile when you feel my cock against your arse, before slowly running your nails up my inner thigh and across my bulge. At this point I realise I must have my way and take your hand leading you away from the crowd and through a side door. Once out the door I push you against the wall and kiss you deeply, forcing my chest against your ample boobs, as you rub my bulging cock. You pull away and say a magical phrase "let's find my old room and make one of your fantasies come true!"

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh yes - great start!!

Many a happy memory!!

By *eviantExplorerWoman  over a year ago

northampton

Love this!!!! Always been one of my fantasies too!

By *ench and StripeCouple  over a year ago

Stenalees

Well got me standing to attention. Please continue.

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Mmmmmmm

It didn't take long to find your old classroom and thankfully the door was unlocked. You pulled me inside pushed me against the wall and clicked the lock shut behind us. My cock was rock hard, harder than it had ever been before and it didn't take long for you to release it. Pulling at my belt to let my trousers drop to the floor before lowering my boxers, to reveal my throbbing hard on. You smile at the sight and tell me that you've waited so long for this moment, before kneeling before me and taking me into your hot wet mouth. The feeling is incredible and I feel like I can come immediately. The sight of my lecturer knelt before me, gazing into my eyes while licking and sucking my cock is a sight I will never forget! The feeling of your fingernails stroking my balls in contrast to the wet warmth of your mouth around my bellend is incredible and I know I won't last long like this!

I pull you to your feet and spin you round in one quick movement to bend you over the nearest desk. You gasp at my forcefulness, but you're clearly enjoying it! "Time for my fantasy then." I whisper in your ear as I pull your dress up to your waist and admire your pert round ass. You spread your legs a little in anticipation and I can see how wet you already are, your pussy lips glistening in the dim light from the corridor. It seems you want this just as much as I do!

Mmmmmmmmmmm

OP no longer on the site so I guess we'll never know how it finished Up

» Add a new message to this topic