FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A strange encounter

A strange encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I didn't often use the bus but as my car was being serviced I didn't have an option. There was nobody at the bus stop which made me feel I would have a long wait.

I decided to ring work to let them know. I only had two weeks left as I had managed to negotiate a good deal for my early retirement.

I took out my phone as a young Asian couple arrived and sat on the seat at the end of the stop. I gave them a quick glance and completed my call. As I put my phone away I sensed they were looking at me. I turned to them and noticed the young girl was flashing a lot of thigh and the guy was stroking it. They were both looking at me and smiling. I blushed a little but could not help myself. I stared at this gorgeous young thing flashing her thighs and looking so sexy. The guy had his hand right up her skirt and the girl began to moan but continued to look at me.

Suddenly the bus arrived. We all got on without a word. They went upstairs and I followed like a sheep. It was empty. They sat at the back and summoned me to them. All three of us sat together ...........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start

Yes good start more please

The young lady was in the middle of us. The guy was stroking her thigh again. She was looking at me with that sexy smile. I could hear her breathing getting heavier as his hand moved ever up her thigh.

Suddenly I felt her hand on my knee. I was rock hard and I shuddered . Her eyes were locked onto me. Her moaning increased as her hand slid up my leg. She grabbed my hard cock and held it. I could feel her breath on my cheek. I began to sweat as I saw her large brown eyes looking at me. Why does such a beautiful young couple want to do this with me.? I am old enough to be their grandad I thought.

Her moaning got louder and she leant to my ear and began to nibble and blow on it. Her hand was still holding my cock as the bus turned a corner.

Suddenly they both got up. The guy said to follow them. They moved to the stairs and looked back waving me to come. I followed again like a sheep.......

More plz

More.. very horny...

By *ymrocruMan  over a year ago

penygroes

Mmmm sounds so horny.

As they moved quickly up the road it gave me the chance to see them more clearly. She was slim with long flowing black hair. Her tight,short skirt showed her slim thighs to great effect. He was short with long black hair and was dressed in an expensive suit.

They slowed down to let me catch up. She grabbed my hand as I arrived slightly breathless,. We are nearly there she whispered. I wondered where I was going but I felt no danger just lust?

We soon came to a large house surrounded by extensive gardens. The large gate between two sandstone pillars was closed. He pressed some buttons on the pad and it swung open. She caught my hand again and moved quickly up the drive. As we reached the front door the guy overtook us and used a key to open it wide.

The girl moved us both into a large hall. The door was closed.

I realised I was in a strange house with a young couple I didn't know. What was I doing there?

Before I had chance to ponder that any more, the girl pulled me to her and kissed me strongly on my lips. I gasped for air. I felt her slim body pressed against me. I was getting hard again. The guy was behind her kissing the back of her head. I felt the buckle on my belt being undone. A hand slipped inside groping for my hard cock. The kissing was getting more intense. I sensed the guy had moved behind me and was stroking my back. He lifted my shirt and scraped my skin. I could smell his breath on my neck now and his hands went to my cock. Two sets of hands stroking me. I was almost overcome with lust and passion. My hands were all over this delicate young supple girl,as a man was sliding my trousers down ........

By *bw48Woman  over a year ago

warrington

More please x

Please go on.......Mmmmm

Like it more please

By *ohn_meatMan  over a year ago

derry

Was she a man in drag

By *ive 300Man  over a year ago

oldham

More please

By *wloverMan  over a year ago

evesham

Mmmm good so far

lmfaoop your all gullable as if the bus driver never caught this all on camera

Away currently.......more in ten days. X

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"lmfaoop your all gullable as if the bus driver never caught this all on camera"

It's the fantasy story section! That is all!

I felt my trousers being removed with my boxers. My hands were squeezing her pert bottom as she continued kissing me , her tongue deep in my mouth.

His hand was pulling the buttons of my shirt and soon I was totally naked! She pulled away and the pair of them stared at my nakedness. Strangely, I was not in any way embarrassed even though my cock stood out like a missile.

She fell to her knees and licked my hard cock....just once like a taster. She stood up and grabbed my hand and we all went upstairs. He opened a large door which took us into a massive room. On one side was a huge bed with black silk sheets, next to it was a low table with champagne and three glasses.

I watched as she removed her clothes. Her figure was sublime. My eyes took it all in..large nipples on small breasts, a flat smooth stomach and then a completely shaven pussy....I was in heaven!

He was watching her get naked then it was his turn. He was quite muscular, not overly, again with a shaven cock and balls. He was not hard but semi. She moved towards me and indicated to go on the bed. The silk sheets felt cool on my back. She lay alongside me stroking my chest and running her fingers though the hairs. He moved between my legs and licked my inner thigh. She looked at me , her brown eyes were so sultry and suggestive, and smiled. She lifted my arm behind my head and fastened a strap to my wrist. I was not shocked. I was happy for her to do whatever she wanted. She did the same to the other wrist. He then reached for a strap and tied my left ankle . He followed this by doing the same to me right but ensured my legs were wide apart. I could not move.......there I was totally naked strapped to the bed with this gorgeous naked woman and man looking at me. My cock felt it was about to explode..........

"lmfaoop your all gullable as if the bus driver never caught this all on camera

It's the fantasy story section! That is all!"

able to do a quick input....finish next week!

Will do

"Will do"
lost the plot now lol

Tied to bed mmmmmmmmm

[Removed by poster at 18/06/15 12:29:34]

My eyes were fixed on this delicious girl. She moved above me and kissed my lips softly. I felt a tongue sliding up my leg. I looked down and the guy was slowing working towards my hard cock. He stopped at my balls and sucked hard. I groaned.

She stopped kissing me and knelt in between my legs facing me. Her nipples were hard and she looked so dainty and incredibly sexy. He bent her forwards and I could see his cock searching for her. I heard her gasp as he reached her. She looked at me with dreamy eyes as he started to move in her....very slowly. She was on all fours now with her hands on either side of my naked body. Oh how I want to touch her. I couldn't move anything apart from my eyes. She reached my ear with her mouth and said it's your turn now.

The guy swapped places with her. He was straddled across me. What was happening.......I had never been with a guy before........I froze.........

Oh please continue.

Next episode soon

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

She leaned across to the small table near the bed and picked up a tube of cream. Her nipples brushed my lips as she passed. She unscrewed the top and squeezed some of the cream onto her hand. Moving to my hard cock she began to rub on the cream before moving her fingers to my arse. I felt her probing and massaging the cream into me. Next she moved and sat alongside me stroking my arm as she watched him. He too took some cream and rubbed it over his cock which was still semi hard then he rubbed his arse with more. She smiled at me.

He moved so that he was raised above my cock resting on his arms. She reached under his legs and rubbed his cock. He slowly lowered himself down. My god he is going to put my cock in him. She stopped playing with him and turned her attention to my cock. She squeezed my balls hard and grabbed tight hold of my cock rubbing the end on the edge of his bum hole. I gasped and wondered how I would cope as I could not stop them but had never fucked a guy before. Before I could do anything he lowered himself slowly down as she guided me inside him. I felt a pain and my cock ached. Within seconds I was totally inside him and he sitting on my stomach looking up at the ceiling.

She smiled at me and moved to kiss my face. As she did she whispered relax. I smiled weakly.

She turned away and looked at him. He nodded and she moved across my body. She sat on my face. I could taste her wet pussy on my mouth. It felt so warm and sweet.

She leaned forward and scratched my chest gently with her nails. I felt him rising on my cock. It felt a little painful as he slowly began to ride me.

She squirmed on my face as my tongue slipped into her pussy. He began to move faster. I groaned but not with pain but enjoyment....I was beginning to like the sensations I felt in my cock.

I felt her lean forward to allow me to delve deeper into her pussy. My arms and legs were rigid as he rode me faster and faster. I knew she was kissing him as he rocked on my cock. She was wriggling all over my face. I realised I was making all sorts of grunting noises and struggling to free myself from the straps. I was so tense and ready to explode inside him. He was rocking on me so hard the bed was shaking. I screamed with pleasure..........

» Add a new message to this topic