FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A "Kiss/Fuck/Avoid" Story

A "Kiss/Fuck/Avoid" Story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A private story follow up from a Kiss/Fuck/Avoid kiss this afternoon.

When after she responded with kiss, i kissed her back a bit cheekily asking her if she'd also like a walk on the beach.

A bit of a chat between us...and the story continued from the kiss.

(I wil keep the initial chat between us, but the story I will share)

The lady in question agreed to me putting this here

So we go for a walk on the beach but wasnt long before we stopped turned to each other and pulled each other close and were kissing passionately on the beach, I feel your body sink into mine, your hands round my waist then running up my back as we both pull a little bit closer to each other, I feel you raise a leg and your knee runs up my inner thigh, as my hand runs down your back, slipping inside your tiny shorts, feeling your cute round cheek and playfully squeezing.

(her)

(wow!! you really do have a way with words you are making my knees weak and other parts of my body tingling just reading that. I can't say what could happen next but i can tell you what is happening now! My nipples are erect and my breasts are exploding at the thought of your hands. My fanny is moist and pulsating and my breathing is short and sharp.)

I see the sand dunes just up ahead, I take your hand and we walk closer to them, half stopping half kissing as we go, our pace getting quicker the closer we get to them, in amongst the dunes, hidden from sight, I pull your hand round me and we embrace, I pull you ever so close for a kiss, my hand on your waist, running towards your shorts button undoing it, I grab at your tshirt and lift it up over your head, only breaking from your lushious lips for a brief moment, I feel your hand on my shorts touching me , caressing me through mine, I push your shorts down over your nicely rounded bum and see them slide down your legs, I let out a soft moan in your ear.

(her)

oh my god!! You should bottle this!! i am just getting worse!!! or is that better???

(me)

(mmmm its much better Are you touching and playing with yourself? biting your lip? )

I grab my tshirt and take it off, you start to kiss my chest as you step out of your shorts, your thong now gloriously silhouetting your lovely bum, as you kiss lower and lower, I feel you tugging my shorts down, lower and lower as you kiss my belly, then lower still. my shorts are off now and my cock is so hard, I feel you take hold of me and run your fingers along my shaft, while your other hand glides slowly up and down the back of one of my legs, you hold my cock up, as I see your head move down then watch your tongue glide up my shaft leaving a wet trail all the way to the tip and slowly circling my head before quickly taking me into your wet delicious mouth, I groan loudly as you do.

still not sure? how would you suck me?

(her)

(Oh my god! you are so good and so bad!!! lol but i am loving it!! )

I slowly run my mouth up and down your hard cock, all the time using my tongue as i go, licking your shaft as my mouth moves up to the top of your cock then slowly using the tip of my tongue around your foreskin before my mouth works its way back down again followed in unison by my tongue. every now and then i very gently run my teeth up and down your cock making you worried and excited at the same time, i feel your body slightly stiffen and then relax again. My one hand is gently massaging your balls while my other hand is wrapped around the base of your cock slowly and with hardly any movement gently wanking you off.

I love it when your teeth run over my cock, it stiffens that bit more pulsing in your hand, I grab the hair at the back of your head and slowly start to push into your mouth as you suck on me until im close, but I don't want to cum, I pull out your mouth and push you back onto the sand we kiss and touch as my hand runs down over your tiny wet thong, I rub and tease your pussy through them, as they get wetter and wetter I pull them aside revealing you, my fingers eagerly touching your smooth swollen pussy, finding your clit, and rubbing and pulling as you open your legs further, letting me touch you however I wanted. still kissing I slide over on top of you, my body now betweekn your legs slowly kissing down your body, biting and sucking on your gorgeous breasts, feeling your nipples so hard in my mouth, I carry down, eager to taste you, grabbing your waist lifting your belly to my lips before kissing it, my tongue teasing your belly button, going further down almost tasting you now, edging closer and closer till my tongue can finally run over your pussy tracing round you, your juices being licked from you before I push my tongue inside you, I can hear your loud moan as I do, I see your belly rising and falling quickly as your breathing is so fast, your legs open letting me in, then close round me keeping me there

(me)

(how are you liking it, how wet are you? hope you have a toy at least to play with, next bits going to need something inside you I think xx)

(her)

(oh my god yes very wet and am about to go and get my toy but am trying to wait for your next installment. you really need to write an erotic book!!! x)

I feel your hands on my head, pressing me and my tongue deep inside you, your heels resting on my back, as your thighs grip tighter on my head now and then as your heel taps on my back, I think your enjoying my tasting you as much as im enjoying you, my hand opens your pussy I see your pink clit , it looks tight and hard ready to be bitten and tugged, licked and prodded with my tongue, I press against your thighs with my hands, opening your legs wide before running them back down your thighs to get back to your pussy, stretching you open again, I slowly flick and suck on your clit, holding it in my mouth as my tongue flicks a bit more, pulling it still, and releasing it to lick sofly round it again, I push a finger inside you feel how tight and wet you are as you gasp, not quite expecting it, but relax as I start to fuck you and lick you at same time, raising the pace I insert a second finger stretching your wet hole, my thumb not hitting round your clit as my fingers sink deep inside you, I hear you whisper ...

(her)

(in realilty... oh my god my rabbit has just made me come and squirt all at the same time. in the fantasy ... i want your cock in me!!!!)

(me)

(my cock is so hard in my boxers, I can feel the precum soaked into them.

mmm wish I could have seen that, been there to watch you play with yourself, see how you like to be touched, then touch you xx )

You whisper urgently I want your cock inside me, I look up from your pussy, look into your face and see what ive done to you, you all red flushed, breathing heavily and oh so fecking sexy, I grab your waist and pull you along the sand towards my cock , waiting eagerly to be inside you I lay on top of you pressing my body against you as we kiss I bite and tug at your lower lip, teasing you, my hard shaft pressed hard against you, running up and down your opening as I grind harder into you, my head rubbing against your clit, then my shaft running along it I feel you biting my shoulder and your nails on my back, your so hot, so worked up you need my cock inside you, I feel your hand go down and grab me, guide me to your aching pussy , I nudge my head into your clit and you push me back down towards your opening, mmmm I feel your wet hole starting to cover my head, your legs wrap tight on me and pull me inside you, teasing over I start to push inside deeper, getting my whole length inside you, further still im as deep as I can, and slowly start to fuck you, I feel your arms grip round me pulling yourself tight against my body, I swear I can feel you orgasm through your body, as I start to quicken my pace, fucking you through it, till im fucking you hard, our bodies slapping against each other, you feeling so tight on me, we kiss, I nuzzle into your neck kissing you as I fuck harder and harder , I cant last but trying to hold it back, as I don't want this to stop, but I feel it building up so hard in my cock I know im going to cum so hard inside you, that I just have to release, I force my hard cock as deep as I can and my hot load fills you, my cock twitching and twitching inside you pushed as deep as I can. I fall on top of you breathing heaving toget as i slide off to the side, my cock sliding out of you resting on your leg my hand brushing your hair round your ear as we rest there in the sand. just smiling and looking at each other. knowing it will start all over again very soon.

The rest of the conversation was personal so keeping it that way

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lol no replies huh

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Lol no replies huh "

Yeah kiss fuck or pass...... Big yawn

» Add a new message to this topic