FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naughty Wife

Naughty Wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've always treated my wife like a princess and this old man was rough with her and I think that added to the excitement. He pulled her hair and manhandled her. At first I was going to say something but she just did as she was told. As he throbbed hid cock deeper and deeper into her he said "take it" and she moaned with pleasure. Luckily we did make a video of it. He treated her like a right slut and she loved it. Think it is true that women like men that give them a bit of rough. It was only a day or two after and she wanted see him again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And did she go back to see him

There's a time and a place for most things

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"And did she go back to see him "

She just had a different one

By *awtydoggerMan  over a year ago

telford

"I've always treated my wife like a princess and this old man was rough with her and I think that added to the excitement. He pulled her hair and manhandled her. At first I was going to say something but she just did as she was told. As he throbbed hid cock deeper and deeper into her he said "take it" and she moaned with pleasure. Luckily we did make a video of it. He treated her like a right slut and she loved it. Think it is true that women like men that give them a bit of rough. It was only a day or two after and she wanted see him again."

Great story... great profile pic too

By *ffc290677Couple  over a year ago

sandy

She's a very sexy lady

"I've always treated my wife like a princess and this old man was rough with her and I think that added to the excitement. He pulled her hair and manhandled her. At first I was going to say something but she just did as she was told. As he throbbed hid cock deeper and deeper into her he said "take it" and she moaned with pleasure. Luckily we did make a video of it. He treated her like a right slut and she loved it. Think it is true that women like men that give them a bit of rough. It was only a day or two after and she wanted see him again."

Nice

So how can we get to see the video

» Add a new message to this topic