FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Peephole

Peephole

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have this fantasy where I arrange to meet a couple at an Anne Summers shop. She will choose some sexy outfits then go into a changing room (one of those that have peepholes for partners to watch). He will watch her for a while while she puts on a sexy outfit. She then starts to play with herself and he thens let me watch. She lets me have a good look of her playing with her pussy and strocking her nipples. When she gets to a certain state of arousal she unlocks the changing room door to let me in. After checking that the staff aren't looking I enter the changing room and start licking her breasts and playing with her clit. Meanwhile she takes out my cock and starts to stroke it. After climaxing she gets down to take my cock in her mouth. All this time her partner is watching avidly through the peephole. She then brings me to climax and I come in her mouth and she swallows the cum.

If you are a couple and would like to make this come true then please send me a private message. I am an experiened swinger and of athletic build. and

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic