FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dreams Do Come True (Bisexual)

Dreams Do Come True (Bisexual)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Crash...

I woke with a start, had I dreamt it? More noises came from downstairs, muffled voices and soft bangs. My heart starts to race and fear starts to kick in. I shake the boyfriend and he tells me to fuck off sleepily...noises getting closer, I shake him more frantically and as he starts to wake the bedroom door flies open.

Boyfriend wakes as bedroom door smacks into the wall and the light turns on showing two giant burly men wearing all black, black leather gloves and black ski masks. We can only sit there staring in shock, one man makes a shhh motion with his hand and throws a note down on the bed,

"We will hurt you if you make a sound, do what we want and you will be OK. Nod if you agree."

Me and boyfriend look at the men and just nod in shock. The two men move quickly, they haul me out of bed and tie me to a chair in the bedroom. Boyfriend is left sitting on the bed facing me and when he has chance he whispers

"Love you baby, just do what they want and I will not judge you for it."

I look at him thinking bastard, its easy for him to say that as the two men are throwing an o ring gag, blindfold, riding crops and other various things on the bed. I am shitting myself at this point as the two men come over and pull out there cocks, they are huge! One of the men bends over and whispers in my ear, over his back I see boyfriend nodding to make me agree with our captors...so I look at the man and nod my agreement.

The men swing into action, they turn round and put the blindfold on boyfriend. He is pulled up to a standing position by the men who pull his boxers off. They put girls panties on him and a satin night dress. A long blonde wig is placed on his head and lipstick is smeared across his face. The men put a sign on him saying sissy boi and take a picture. All I can hear is sniggering from the men as they position the boyfriend in a series of sexy poses for women.

One of the men taps me on the arm and pulls over boyfriend, he pulls up boyfriends dress and pulls his panties to the side. To my amazement boyfriend has a raging hard on. The man pulls out his own cock and points to boyfriends cock, the man's is huge in comparison. The man crooks his little finger to state what he thinks of boyfriends tiny cock. He laughs and pushes boyfriend to the floor, the other man puts the o ring gag on my boyfriends mouth. I watch as the man with the cock out starts to rub it round my boyfriends mouth.

Boyfriend starts to pull away, but the other massive man holds him as the other puts the tip of his dick in boyfriends mouth. All you can hear is sniggering from the pair of them as they torment poor boyfriend who is trying to fight them off by shaking his head.

The other man pulls his cock out and they take it in turns to rub there cocks round the lipstick smeared mouth. They slap boyfriend round the face with their massive members and he starts saying no.

At this point he is hauled up by the men who take his blindfold off and show him a note that said "you made noise, so we will have to hurt you." All boyfriend can do is make gurgling noises as his mouth is wide open due to the gag and as he is handcuffed and thrown over the bed.

One of the men holds boyfriend still as the other starts to use a riding crop on his ass. I watch as boyfriend cries as the man is whipping him hard, the man holding him still obviously has decided boyfriend is making to much noise as he sticks his dick down his throat.

The man thrashing boyfriend has had enough and pulls the panties down boyfriends ass. He then parts boyfriends ass cheeks and inserts his index finger up boyfriends tight asshole. Boyfriend can only squeal as his impaled on a giant cock in his gob and a man fingering his asshole.

The man pulls his cock out of boyfriends gob and holds up a sign which reads "we will fuck you and then let you go". Boyfriend nods his agreement and the blindfold is pulled back down. One of the men comes over to me and unties me, he hauls me up and takes me into the other bedroom. I am scared as he throws me up the wall and takes off his mask. I can see his face as he leans over closely and whispers " What do you want to happen next, this is your idea."

I forgot to mention to mention to boyfriend that I had found his fab profile where he had been chatting to various women. The two women he had met also had been married to men who did not know what their wives were up to. This is where I had met Bob and Alan who had agreed to be my bisexual burglars in return for teaching boyfriend a lesson for fucking their wives.

The plan had come together perfectly, Bob and Alan were both bi and had started chatting to boyfriend on fab as he had a secret bi side. Boyfriend had told them his fantasy was to be used as a plaything for two men but could never do it. After finding that conversation after breaking into boyfriends fab account, I thought he should be careful what he wished for.

I told Bob my plan and we went back into the bedroom where Alan was inserting a variety of buttplugs up boyfriends asshole. I nodded to Bob and Alan who then took it in turns holding boyfriend down and making him suck cock. I pulled my strapon out of my toybox and put it on, this was a ten inch pink beast.

I parted boyfriends butt cheeks and rammed him up to the hilt. He screamed as much as he could with a cock in his mouth, but didn't achieve much. I fucked him for a good ten minutes as Bob and Alan both shoved their dicks in his mouth at once. I nearly laughed as I thought of boyfriend wondering where a third dick had come from.

I nodded to Bob and Alan as both of them wanted to cum, so they dragged boyfriend to the bathroom and shoved him in the tub. Bob backhanded boyfriend to make him stay in the tub and they both cum all over his face. Bob then made boyfriend lick their dicks clean and Alan pissed on boyfriend.

Bob turned the cold shower on a shivering cum stained, blindfolded boyfriend. They walked out of the house laughing as I looked at this pathetic man who had broken my heart with his lies. I leant down and took his blindfold off and he curled into a ball and cried with the humiliation.

I cleaned up boyfriend and comforted him. I told him that I didn't judge him and didn't love him less as a man. He cried himself to sleep and stayed curled at my side for protection.

Next morning I woke to smell eggs and bacon being cooked so I went downstairs. Boyfriend pecked me on the cheek and was whistling, so I was worried I had pushed him too far this time. At this boyfriend looked me in the eye and said,

"I am fine, but next time we play this game can we find more well endowed guys?".

Poor Bob and Alan, they wouldn't think there was a couple as kinky as me and my boyfriend

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

First story, please be nice x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very well written for a first timer!

Made me very aroused indeed

Thanks

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

Good little story for a first attempt.

Not bad at all!

I enjoyed it very much . It certainly got my cock hard .

» Add a new message to this topic