FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cuckold 2 at a time?

cuckold 2 at a time?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *. X. Maker OP   Man  over a year ago

near leeds

two beautiful women turn up at my door accompanied by their husbands. i take you all into the living room for drinks and the ladies both take turns to undress into the sexy lingerie brought earlier that same day by the husbands especially for the occasion. i take the ladies up to my bed and get the husbands to follow and sit quietly in the corner of my room and observe. i spend the next couple of hours pleasuring the ladies while the men watch and perform little tasks such as applying lubricant to his wifes arse hole ready to be fucked, clean up duties when necessary, and fetching a glass of water for their tired dirty wife. after a while when the ladies are done and tired out. i will get comfy and have a drink and a smoke while the wives take surns to suck me and massage by body. while this is going ii will be discussing with their husbands how it feels to watch and if they wish they were better endowed and able to be the boss for a change. ill also make it clear with them that its just their place in the circle of life and they cannot help it and that they owe it to their wives to be allowed to experience a real man. we will also talk about how pathetic it is that iv treated their girls like meat infront of their faces and that they allow it. after making fools of the husbands we send them down stairs to set up camp on the sofa while we end the night with one last loud hard bang so the boys can hear. then we wake up to breakfast in best from the husbands who are only too grateful to thank me for pleasering their wives so well.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tom69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Like it that bulls are able to satisfy our wives give them what they've been missing. May even get a cream pie if lucky.I hope to be allowed to put in a cage whilst another bull couple play with my wife

By *. X. Maker OP   Man  over a year ago

near leeds

if youv got the cage and the wife mate...

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Great story, have you got anymore, the humiliation of the cuckolds was great, thanks

» Add a new message to this topic