FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Assertive male

Assertive male

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am a assertive quite Dom man living in the north of England, I was contacted by a lady who wanted to meet a Assertive man who could accom, she arrived on time and once in the bedroom I told her to take off her top including bra, she did so without question, i felt her tits and her pulled her nipples and made them stand out they were quite long, I pegged them both making her squrm with pain and pleasure, then told her to take her trousers and knickers off she did so and I played with her for 2 hours, sucking me when told to, i spanked her pegged her pussy then pounded her like a slut, the time was limited so had to end the session, I showed her out and she walked to her car it was only then I noticed that her husband or boyfriend was driving her, shame she never told me he could have watched, any ladys like a rough fuck or couples wanting a Assertive man get in touch private message me, She messaged me later saying she would contact me when she had more time to enjoy another session but this time would bring her toys roll on the next time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic