FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Petition to make public gloryholes mandatory for every Borough passed into law.

Petition to make public gloryholes mandatory for every Borough passed into law.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's 2018 and after a controversial petition for every ward/borough to have its own protected gloryhole staffed by volunteers the result is that it was finally passed into law.

The councils locate the areas of greatest need for cocksuckers and decide to position these new gloryholes which are designed similar to public toilets with individual cubicles next to major construction sites, tube and rail stations, near big office blocks, next to local parks, in the clubbing and drinking districts of each town and outside army barracks.

To be allowed entry one must be over 18 and could only gain entry with a photo ID oyster card type badge which was free to obtain and use. From henceforth having your dick sucked became a right which was free at the point of use and which was as easy as popping to your local 'suck box'. There was no limitation to how often a man could visit. suck boxes operated 24/7 based on local cocksucker volunteers assigned shifts.

Cocksuckers were vetted for quality control by initial tests and training to ensure that they were all able to deep-throat and swallow, had stamina and technique and did not discriminate based on cock size or age or race. As volunteers cocksuckers were obligated to suck any cock which was stuck through hole to completion and swallow the spunk.

Anonymity was maintained as suckboxes were located with local public toilets so men entering might be using either facility and of course the cocksuckers never saw the identity of the cock they were sucking.

Within months prostitution rates had fallen, anxiety levels has dropped, fights in local clubbing districts became non existent and crime overall dropped.

The scheme was so successful that other countries in Europe started following suit. Big companies started having their own suck boxes, starting with City banks first. Before long the lunchtime and after work blowjob became standard practice, whether you worked on a building site or an office.

The benefits of regular daily blowjobs became recognised by the NHS and visiting your local suck box was actually being prescribed first line for men with mild depression and stress.

Would anyone here sign that petition?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustBigBoyMan  over a year ago

Fleet

Fuck yeah! I'd volunteer aswell

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, count me in - my profile tells you how much I love gloryholes

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Oh yes, spent many a good time in the toilets from the age of 15 x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I started in a truck stop as a teenager. Want long before I was climbing into truckers cabs

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

I am in..

Already provide a service to men in bristol

» Add a new message to this topic