FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Just a little fantasy ;)

Just a little fantasy ;)

By *ecciuk OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I've just updated my profile with a new fantasy and wanted to share it here:

If you like it, please check my profile and get in touch!

If you'd like to add to it, go right ahead and enlighten me with new ideas!!!

---------

Meeting at a couples house, we've had a few cocktails and we're in the bedroom. I climb on top of a fit guy in a suit, sat on the side of a bed. Our partners both present. I'm gyrating my hips on his lap with my legs either side of his. His hands grabbing my sexy heels. I feel a huge bulge growing behind his zip, pressing against my clitorus. Pulling his hose out, I slip on a johnny. His lubed fingers have found their way under my dress and tights to my hole and I'm increadibly wet. I lift myself up over his monster and slide his head in to my ring. Its a bit big at first so we take it slowly. After a few slow lifts and pumps, and a bit more lube, I'm gasping with pleasure as he sits under me, strong as a statue. After a while he takes me by surprise and lifts me up, turns us around and lands me on the bed, on my back. Still attached to me, he thrusts it even deeper. I can't move. He pumps me like a bull. His testosterone fused desire to fuck me is incredible. My thighs squeezed around his torso. I see myself in the mirror, helplessly being pounded. I cum and he knows it, but he continues until hes satisfied.

Our partners have also climaxed on the bed beside us.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic