FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fitness class instructor and member

Fitness class instructor and member

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

True story! I'm a fitness class instructor and recently Iv been getting a lot of attention from this sexy new member, she's about 5ft 5, brunette, blue eyes and a body to die for! Her bum that I can only describe as a twin of Jennifer Lopez! It's so sexy and round that I can't help but stare while trying to instruct my classes. Anyway after the end of one session she asks me a few questions about other classes that I teach, both of us having a little flirt with each other in the process! As we walk out the studio we see that it's chucking it down with rain. She seems very gutted revealing she has to walk so I without thinking I offer her a lift home, which with a cheeky smile accepts without hesitation... Let me know if you want me to carry on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More plz

Cont'd

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Yes please continue

So I tell her i need to quickly clock out of work and il drive around and meet her around the front.

Its literally chucking it down right now, both of us getting soaked getting into the car! As she grabs for the seat belt I notice she has pulled her top down a little, revealing her her perky boobs, her nipples showing through her wet top. She notices me looking, again showing a cheeky smile! at this point my heart starts to race slightly, just knowing someething is about to happen!

As I drive, asking her for directions she starts to tease me, her finger touching her lips, I try and concentrate on the road as her hands then move over her breasts. (my heart pounding now!)

I look down to her legs, shes wearing very tight short shorts, her legs smooth sexy and tanned making my cock twitch in my shorts! This woman is beond sexy! shes unreal. She tells me to pull over, I drive somewhere discreet and pull over, as i turn off the engine her hands are now on my lap rubbing over my shorts...

By *ekcusMan  over a year ago

Glasgow south and centre

Nice. Keep going mate

Her hands rubbing over my shorts slowy making my cock harder and harder, I turn and look at her, she bites her lips and lets out a teasing moan as she feels my cock grow under my shorts!

Our heads move closer together, our lips now kissing, this woman is not only sexy as hell but also very beautiful! I feel a very lucky guy right now! Our kissing starts slow but very quickly becomes very heated, the windows of the car now steaming up! My hands running up and down her legs as she opens them nice and wide for me! I trease her moving my hands slowly up the insides of her legs, then gently rubbing her pussy over her very tight shorts! She stops kissing me and says lets get more comfortable in the back!

We quickly jump in the back and pick up where we left off. She practially rips off my top, kissing my chest, licking my stomach, telling me how much she loves my body, she works her way down to my shorts, slipping them off grabbing my cock through my boxers teasing me by licking the head of my cock through the boxers! Her eyes now looking up at me as she sticks out her tounge! She works her way back up my body kissing my lips then whispers in my ear ''lick my pussy''

She moves to the opposite side of the car, I follow, I love the taste of her lips and cant get enough of her! I slip off her wet top revealing a sexy red bra pushing up her perfect tits! I pull down the bra taking her nipples in my mouth, circling them with my tounge, gently nibbling on them as she moans in pleasure! I kiss her flat stomach, im now at those tight shorts! I roughly grab the bottom of the shorts and yank them down! She loves the force I use, grabbing my arms and again biteing her lip, her shorts now down to her ankles along with her matching red thong!

I lift up her legs so there in the air, kissing them, then spreading them revealing her smooth wet pussy, her hands guiding my head down and my tounge goes straight for her clit! My head buried inbetween her legs tasting her juices! Man did she taste good! Not stopping until her body studders and her mouth letting out a pleasurable scream! Her eyes close her mouth now letting out long deep breaths she tells me its my turn!

I sit back, my cock throbbing in my boxers, she moves over seductivly bending over, her head towards my cock, her arse pointing towards the side window! Wow what an arse she has! The best bum ive ever saw or touched by far!

She pulls down my boxers, my cock now in her hands, she teases me, licking the head of my cock as she stroaks me at the same time! Looking up to me with her sexy deep blue eyes as she takes my cock down her throat! Deepthroating me, I tilt my head back and enjoy, every so often she comes back up and again licks the head of my 8 inch cock!

The next time she comes back up, she comes up to kiss my lips, I move to the middle of the car now, she lifts up her leg so they are either side of mine, I tease her pussy with my cock, then guiding it deep inside her as she sits and takes it all inside her! Kissing my lips, I lick her neck, my hands grabbing her amazing bum! squeezing and slapping it as she rides me! The car rocking, both of us not caring if anyone is walking or driving by! Her pussy so wet on my cock, I hold back my load even though I just want to shoot up inside that perfect pussy! It starts to get too much and I need to change postion. She slides off of me, puts her hand against the steamed up window, bends over and I fuck her from behind! Fucking her as hard as I can! Her bum slapping against my legs as I fuck her deep! Her bum looking too good, so good that I can help but get a temptation to taste it! So I pull out and stick my tounge in her arsehole! Rimming her as she moans! Then sliding my cock back in her pussy until she tells me she wants to taste my cum!

I take my cock back out, lie back on the seat and she takes my cock in her mouth not stopping until I tense up and let go all down the back of her throat! She doesnt waste a drop! Our hearts pounding, both smiling! Both shattered! Amazing amazing sex!

There be's some seriously hot bums at the gym! Squat ass!;)

» Add a new message to this topic