FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Watching

Watching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *IBBWUK OP   Woman  over a year ago

swindon

Would love to be walking home and catch a couple having sex. Esp at night, I can see them but they can't see me, windows open so I can hear them or the couple are outside somewhere

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love to watch couples playing dirty, that's what got me into dogging, I came across ( no pun intended) when I was out running one evening, I saw them through the tree he was clearly sucking her tits so I doubled back just in time to see her take his hard cock in her mouth, I was rock hard by this time so got my cock out and had a wank, it didn't take me long to cum as it was the first time I'd seen anything like that before, I put my cock away just as her started to fuck her, I was too nervous to stay any longer but from that day on ive been hooked on watching and being watched xx

By *umtofuckMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"Would love to be walking home and catch a couple having sex. Esp at night, I can see them but they can't see me, windows open so I can hear them or the couple are outside somewhere "

Love watching..message me plz.

swindon

Also must add I'm in Swindon lol

swindon

Dam, not in undated lol

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

"Would love to be walking home and catch a couple having sex. Esp at night, I can see them but they can't see me, windows open so I can hear them or the couple are outside somewhere "

This is how I 1st got into swinging by watching my then girlfriend give a guy a blowjob without them knowing.

» Add a new message to this topic