FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Grope box

The Grope box

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

(Disclaimer: while we've enjoyed the grope box at Xtasia, the following is a work of fiction)

We lock the door behind us, and our eyes frantically try to adjust for the dark. After a few seconds, they give up. There is no chance of making out any details in here. Only by feel can we orient ourselves to the middle of the small room.

After a minute or two, the very faintest of glows appear. A couple of dozen indistinct circles appear, each around ten centimetres across, at various places and heights around the room.

She turns to embrace me, drawing her mouth to mine and kissing deeply, her tongue slipping into my mouth. Her breathing is heavy, almost coming in pants as she pulls away from me. She freezes as we hear the floor creak just outside the room. Some of the circles go dark, shadows being cast from outside. Then the creaking and the movement stops.

She starts, moans gently, then suddenly gasps. A hand has reached in, touching her back, moving around her side, and settling on her breast. She kisses me again, even harder, and at the same time slips her arm inside the shoulder strap of her bra, freeing access to her nipple. She moves her mouth to my ear, nibbling my earlobe and gasping. I can feel that the hand is pinching and pulling, causing her entire body to tense up as her breathing hisses in my ear.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

She breaks from our embrace and turns around, grinding her arse into my crotch. She frees the other breast so the hand can continue to stroke her. She slides down her knickers and hitches up her skirt. I take my cue, and undo my fly, freeing my rock hard cock. She bends forward at the waist, and my cock slides straight and deep inside her. I am immediately coated with her slick juices as I slide slowly, deeply into her. She pushes back, wanting me more urgently.

She is moaning in time with my thrusts, but punctuated by off-beat hisses and sighs as she receives stimulation elsewhere. One of the glowing circles in front of her goes dark. She shifts her position forward slightly, pulling me with her. Her moans stop. Now, I can hear the wetness of her mouth sucking. She pushes back into me with a new rhythm, the rhythm of her cock sucking.

Her pace increases, and I match it. Her back arches up, then down, trying to force me as deep as possible inside her. Then she freezes for a second, before bucking twice. I know that feeling; the twitches are a reaction to the mouthful of come she is receiving.

She stands and turns to kiss me, sharing the load with me as her tongue worms into my mouth. We share the unfamiliar flavour of another mans sperm. She grabs my cock and strokes me as we kiss.

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

Sounds like a lot of fun indeed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

more please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh yes. Defo more. This is a fantasy of ours

More of the circles turn dark. There are more people here now. Many hands reach in. Some brush against me, but I move gently away, or guide them to her. She gasps as they touch her everywhere at once. She puts her arms around my neck, hanging onto me as she buckles slightly with the pleasure. I gently take her hands and guide them down to grasp at two cocks at the same time, and she wanks them both in time.

She moves back from me now. Before, I could feel what was happening to her. Now, I can only hear. I hear her moans, hear the wetness of her pussy as, what? Fingers? Cocks? Something is penetrating her.

Her moans become louder, becoming shouts, cries, then finally screams as a fierce orgasm rips through her. I am consumed with joy at this, hearing her gain pleasure from many others at once.

She moves back to me and hugs me, her body trembling as her climax dies away. She is panting. I touch her face gently, and feel sweat, and tears? 'Tears of joy, and of effort', she reassures me.

Suddenly she is snatched back from me with a cry. Rough hands have pulled her backwards against the wall. "Oh my god", she cries. "Are you okay?" I ask. "God, it's so big".

Her moans are guttural, as though the huge cock is driving all the air from her lungs with each stroke. The pace quickens, and her moans rise in pitch. I hear his grunts as he slams into her through one of the holes. Then, they stop for a second. "What... No, it's too big... Ahhh!". Again I ask her if she is okay. "God... I don't know... It's in my arse. God... Yes."

Her cries are loud and high immediately. I reach forward to touch her clit as the monster ploughs into her sweet little arsehole. Her pussy juices are streaming and my fingers dip inside her, coming out slick and ready to rub her clit fast. As I do, she comes almost immediately, and I have to support her weight before she falls to the ground.

She regains her balance, and the cock resumes its steady page. She leans forward and takes my cock into her mouth. She reaches around my hips to pull me deep into her mouth, her lips brushing against my balls. She holds me there, her mouth and throat squeezing and milking my cock without letting it escape. It's so warm and so wet... Just as I imagine her arse is around that cock right now. That thought pushes me over the edge and I come deep in her throat. She chokes but refuses to let go, swallowing, then recovering her breathing. As she lets my cock slip from her mouth she stumbles half a step forward and I feel a drip of semen hit my chest. He has pulled out and come all over her back. His hands reach in to rub it into her skin, sliding large blobs of it down to massage her bruised anus.

I help her stand, and announce to the many hands still reaching in to leave her be, please. They respectfully retreat. We unlock the door and exit, our eyes stung by the light. As we step away, we see the men, and the women. We have no idea who did what to her. She looks back at me, and smiles broadly as we head for the shower.

------

End.

» Add a new message to this topic