FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fuck Me Mindless

Fuck Me Mindless

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Chica OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

You straddle my shoulders, aligning your balls to my mouth. I’m dizzy with your smell and automatically start painting your balls with my tongue making them dripping wet. I look up to see you’ve got a firm grip on your cock and you’re stroking, pulling your balls up, and grinding down as I suck one and then the other, then both. My mouth is full and I swirl my tongue and gently suck, my eyes locking with yours.

You push up to release your balls from my mouth and I whimper and fight to keep them, but you win and they release with a pop. You run your now wet sack all over my mouth, cheeks and nose, then move down a little so you’re straddling my chest and roughly grab and pinch my hard nipples, positioning my tits and nuzzling your hard cock between them.

Looking down into my blue eyes, you make a carnal sound before you prepare my chest by spitting on it so you can easily slide your cock between my tits.

My pussy is so hot and wet. Reaching down I rub my clit, just like the way you taught me to, the way that makes my pussy soaking wet, you love to watch and listen to how wet I get. I am perfectly sensitive and needy.

I tuck my neck down and open my mouth waiting, I need to taste you. You stroke up and thrust between my tits right into my hot, wet, waiting mouth. I align the rhythm of my moans so that your cock slides through my tits and hits the back of my throat. You moan against my humming vibrations.

I can’t stand how hot you look, the noises were making, the pressure on my tits. You’re fucking my throat, and it’s amazing. You’re moaning and thrusting and telling me “You’re gonna get all this cum, where do you want it Nia? Fucking, tell me where you want it?” you demand.

I can’t think. I can’t talk. I am so turned on. I’m concentrating on too many things at once. I look into your eyes with need and I know instantly that you’re going to cum.

I clamp down on your cock as it hits my throat again deep. You’re fucking my mouth fast and hard as your cum gushes into my waiting mouth. I swallow fast and cum hard as my fingers speed across my clit in a frenzy.

You withdraw stroking my hair, that sexy smirk I’ll never tire of, decorates your face. You leant in kissing me, you know how crazy it makes me when you taste yourself in a kiss. I moan against your mouth. Our bodies glisten with a sheen of perspiration.

You leave my mouth to suck my nipples hard, biting and nipping them, kissing my neck. I feel cherished and used and needy again.

“You need to cum again? Maybe I’ll make you my precious little slut?” you tease.

You know my body so well and slide a finger inside me, feeling how much my pussy needs your cock buried deep, how it clenches against your finger, pretending it’s your cock and attempting to milk you dry with my tightness.

You tell me to hold my pussy lips open so you can watch my hard little clit dance while you try to add another finger into my tight sensitive puss.

I moan and squirm around your long fingers begging for more, but you torture me staying perfectly still, except for scissoring your two fingers trying to make room for one more.

Your fingers are burning hot inside me and dripping wet, you slowly withdraw all three fingers and then with a corkscrew motion you quickly shove them deep inside. When you’re buried as far as you can go you wiggle your middle finger against my G-spot for a count of three and then slowly slide out of me.

I am loosing my mind, you’re keeping me on the cusp of a huge orgasm and its fucking torture.

“You’re not allowed to cum yet Nia” you tell me “I won’t let you cum until it’s my dick buried even further inside of you. I want to feel you cum all over my big cock” all the while pushing me closer and closer by slapping my poor sensitive clit with your cock.

I’m begging you so pretty, to “please…please let me cum on your cock. “Please shove it deep inside me so I can cum all over you” I beg. I need you so bad tears are streaming down my face from trying so hard to hold back.

You love watching me suffer in pleasure, begging for release. You wish you could keep it up, but you can’t wait to bury yourself inside me.

You suddenly slide your fingers out and slide your cock in as fast and hard as you can, pushing as deep as you can go, making me scream.

You can’t believe how fucking tight and hot my pussy feels, your toes curl as it takes everything inside you to glide your big fat cock out of me slowly, until just the head, is nuzzled inside. You feel my pussy gripping you trying desperately not to let you leave me.

“that’s right baby, you wanna cum all over the tip of this big cock?” you ask me “you going to thank me for this cock with your cum?” you taunt.

When you reach up and pull and pinch on my hard nipples my hand automatically goes to my clit and I rub so hard. When you feel the beginning of my orgasm you slide in and fuck me hard and fast against the convulsions of my orgasm and my pussy squirts all over you. My cheeks burn with heady addictive release and borderline shame, that only comes from letting you own my pleasure so completely.

You repeat this three times?—?loving how I can’t stop cumming how each orgasm builds, ebbs, brakes and builds again.

But you demand more. You pull out suddenly until it’s just the tip again.

“you want more of this dick baby” you groan “then you know what I need from you. Tell me what I want to hear.” You demand.

I don’t miss a beat because I need you so badly.

“Fuck my ass I whimper, please fuck my ass hard”. You don’t hesitate and slide your dripping wet cock right into my ass. I’d let you do anything to my body in this state, I’m overwhelmed by how dirty, hot and sexy you always make me feel.

It’s so tight you don’t make it more than 4 strokes until you’re filling my ass with your hot cum. It feels amazing, a soothing balm that pushes me over then instantly calms me as I gently float back down to earth.

You collapse on top of me, still buried deep enjoying the aftershocks of my weak, limp body.

You know exactly how to fuck me mindless.

https://medium.com/@niaamaraerotica

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

9/10. Good work. See me after class.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

London

Lol thanks @barnlyguy that's pretty high marks!

London

Glad I got the thumbs up lol cheers

That's so hot.. Instantly hard

"Glad I got the thumbs up lol cheers "

You got a lot more than thumbs up

London

Thanks @dirtyplaster ??

London

Lol thank you @DDUK

When did we do this? Why can't I remember it. Fuck you dementia. Fuck you very bloody much!

My cock was up and up and up then pumping spunk just as he fucked your ass . Great story

mmm hot!!

Don't think I've ever cummed so much to a story as little as that. I feel weak and empty now nia. Wish it was over your body tho or in u

» Add a new message to this topic