FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How this side of life started for us many years ago this is all true part 3

How this side of life started for us many years ago this is all true part 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aneandpaul OP   Couple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Please see part 1 and 2 before reading this thanks Jane.

So we got home i had my taste of another cock only my second at 24 years old and i wanted more.

Had to keep my word and let Paul fuck another girl we both had only known each other both admitted we had a bi side from school days.

I just did not want it to happen if it was not for my bi side it would not have happened i was jealous of Paul going to have sex with another girl when you start swinging emotions are very high it,s a big step from fantasia in bed pillow talk to reality.

We had placed the ad into a contact magazine and said what we wanted.

We would take about Karl and our fun on holiday in Tenerife and both wanted someone else to join us i wanted it i wanted another girl i missed bi fun but there was this knot of jealous of Paul with another girl.

We got home from work and on the mat behind the door was a big brown envelope full of replies from the contact magazine it had taken over a month it was very slow to get replies to our adds in those days.

We had our tea and started looking at the replies the Polaroid photos of cocks and pussy we ended up fucking it was such a turn on for us both.

There was plenty from single guy,s and couples but none at all from a single girl wanting to meet a couple.

We could not honestly believe how many people were at it this was 36 years ago.

To be honest we were young and very inexperience we would have met the lot.

I knew i had to keep my side of it and let Paul fuck another woman.

We got back to a couple that were in there 50,s 30 years older than us i felt safer if it was an older woman.

(Paul would not run off with her childish but true)

They lived in Skipton we lived in Huddersfield about 40 miles from each other we posted there self address envelope back with our phone number as they had asked.

A couple of nights latter we got a call from them they said they were called James and Monica and had to be very discreet Paul and James had a chat then i spoke with Monica she sounded very nice we arrange to meet Saturday afternoon in a pub by Leeds station half way for us all just a meet for a drink and a chat to see if we got on.

We got to Leeds went to the pub sat down at a table and waited both very nervous then this man came to us dressed very smart ask were we looking for James and Monica yes we said told us Monica was in the pub next door and would we like to join them he had come to see if we looked OK if not he would not have made contact with us.

We went with him it was just a few yards away went in he bought us drinks went to his wife Monica she was very nice mature and stunning we chatted away try to talk as quiet as we could told them all about us time just seem to fly we hit it off right away.

Went to another pub they asked if we wanted to go for a meal with them Paul said sorry we could not afford which was true young married couple with a mortgage after we had paid every thing out we did not have much money left.

James said they would treat us and not to worry about money so of we went to an Italian had a nice meal another pub after it was time to go could not believe how the time had flown.

They said they would like to meet us again and see how thing,s work out not going to push us they would get back in touch.

I went to the toilet Monica followed me did not think any thing about it but once inside she got hold of me turned me round and kissed me it felt so good to be kissed by another woman first time for years told me i was a lovely young girl and would love to spend some time just the two of us together.

Some one came in we left and went back to them we said our good bye,s gave James a quick kiss as did Paul with Monica and left.

The train back to Huddersfield was busy and had to stand all the way got home straight to bed and talked about the day told Paul about us kissing in the toilet that turned him on no end.

Both asked each other would we meet them and let things go further i said yes told Paul Monica want some time on here own with me he asked about James told him yes he was very handsome.

Paul said he never had thought he would want an older women till this afternoon.

We fucked and talked and fell asleep Sunday morning yes fucked again like all couples do on a Sunday morning at our age no work to bother about.

About 11 am the phone went it was James asking had we thought about meeting again and see how it goes Paul said we would like to Jame,s asked if we would like to come and stay on Friday night for the weekend Paul said we would like too but could not this week end would have to leave it a few weeks James asked had we some thing on Paul told him no we would have to save up this is true just a young couple working full time no money left at time,s after paying every thing out.

Monica wanted a word with me she said she really wanted us to come and stay as soon as we could and they would keep in touch we said our good bye and left it at that.

Paul said that might be the end of it just to far away. Sunday dinner time out to the pub met our parents we were all very close then back to my mum,s for dinner we did alternate weeks Paul's parents or mine we had to lie to our parents about these weekends away as you will find out later yes both mid 20,s had to explain were we had been married 7 years it was respect not like today,s generation

Got home from work Tuesday day night a letter from James and Monica 2 return tickets to Skipton from Huddersfield with the train time to catch about 7 pm at night said they would ring Thursday

Paul said no getting out of it we both wanted to go got the call Thursday it was Monica asked if were going to come they were so looking forward told me there was no pressure of the out come when we met. I said we would love to. .

Told me right opposite Skipton Station there is a pub called the Midland hotel they would see us in there OK see you then.

This was the first lie told my mother we were going to a wedding a girl i worked with and was staying in a hotel.

Mother quizzed me never said any thing before told i had said you never listen weddings wernt like that 36 years ago 2 night stay in a hotel.

Friday night both home from work was a rush quick bath we had packed an over night case and off we went we had no idea what to expect both very naive.

Got the train had to chance in Leeds got to Skipton Midland hotel right out side went in no James or Monica waited and waited we did not have there number have we been set up then James came in said sorry for being late said he was parked out side.

We left got in his car very nice car and set off it took a good bit to get there it was a good bit out side Skipton a place called Addingham a little village we turned of the road and went up this drive way which seemed to go on and on the house was a mansion to us. Paul whispered in my ear he must be a Lord to live in a place like this can you imagine what it felt like to us a young working class couple.

Monica made us fell at ease right away gave us both a kiss and showed us to a bed room left us and told us to come down when we were ready Paul said what are we letting our selves into no idea were we was we was very silly really what we had done.

We went back down stairs and into a nice room James got us both a drink and said did we want to go to the local which was a relief in away.

Monica said we had to be very discreet and let nothing slip out Monica had to be my Aunty my mother,s sister James gave Paul 4 £5 notes Paul said it was ok Jame,s said no had to make sure i had enough to buy a round with there friends and of we went.

We got introduced not many questions asked and had a good night they were both very popular found out James was in finance and Monica did not work did not need too.

It was a nice pub called the Crown we called in a few weeks ago when passing it will tell you about that later.

So the night in the Crown was over back to there house butterflies what was going to happen we had chatted to each other in the evening and we were both up for it the jealous thing had left me it was going to happen Paul is going to fuck another woman to late to turn back.

We got back got drinks then after a while Monica kissed me in front of Paul and James tongues in each others mouth i felt so horny she got hold of my hand and took me upstairs told Paul and James to leave us for a while.

Monica undressed me she was so gentile kissing touching me she got undressed so looked a lot younger than her age she made love to me it was out of this world i had bi fun with my best friend at school but it was nothing at all like this she knew how to press the buttons.

Paul and James came to join us if i had not seen Paul again that night i would not have bothered.

Paul side they got in the bedroom Monica was between my legs my mouth was wide open me eyes looking up to the top of my head and i had hold of the sheets tight in each hand.

James side was we ready for some company they both had got stripped off down stairs he told Monica Paul's got a big lovely cock which Paul had in those days above average and a good girth.

Both me and Monica was now on the bed James the gentile man he was asked if i was OK with him or would i like to watch Paul and Monica i said i was OK we started to have fun did not feel wrong Paul with Monica we had full sex side by side.

Was such a turn on watching Monica take the leading role with Paul watching her boobs bounce up and down as she road Paul.

James had about 6 inch but could use it and was the best fuck i had had Paul had a lot to learn i had a lot to learn we thought our sex life was good even with Karl's big cock on holiday could do nothing like James could with his he would get me on the edge of cumming and leave me there and start again Monica did the same to Paul.

It all came to an end Monica and James left us we feel asleep in each other,s arms.

Woke up Saturday morning went into Skipton Town center but thats in part 4

Trying to write about this side of our life the best i can Jane

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

cleveleys

thanks for the private replies

cleveleys

thanks all