FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Barcelona

Barcelona

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *id unvicious OP   Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Sitting in the beach side bar I take another drink from my cool beer, it's just what I need on this glorious sunny day. I've spent the last three siesta breaks sitting in the same bar drinking as it is close enough to the beach to admire the bathing beauties through my mirrored sunglasses.

The beach seems busier than usual today and I admire with lust the beautiful tanned bodies of the local girls. I smile as a couple of young English girls walk past the bar, They have obviously been overdoing the sunbathing as they glow red.

I finish my drink and taking of my shoes and socks I step out on to the hot sand, I feel it burning and head to the waters edge eyeing up the bathing beauties as I do so.

Reaching the water I step into the cool sea and walk through the rippling waves. I walk along thinking none of the girls know I'm looking at them, but I guess they probably know better.

The growing bulge in my trousers tells me I really ought to leave the beach and head back to my hotel room and relieve myself as I'm not going to pull any of these lovely señorita's.

I head back to my hotel through the Gothic quarter as the narrow winding streets are a welcome break from the scorching sun. I eventually find myself on La Ramblas and what happens next turns my stay in Barcelona from drab to fab.........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Ipswich

La Ramblas is busy as usual, in the centre of the street is a long plaza lined with street artists, flower stalls, Ice cream parlours and street traders. In the shaded areas local old people sit and chat.

as I walk through the crowd it seems like any other day until I notice walking about 3 metres ahead of me is a vision of sexiness. A tall girl with long blonde hair wearing a bikini with a sarong tied around her waist and sandals on her feet. My eyes like a moth to a flame are drawn to her gorgeous figure. I follow her at a safe distance unable to take my eyes of her, I wonder what she looks like from the front? If it's half as good as the back I'd love to get to know her.

She joins the queue for an ice cream and I queue behind her, getting this close enables me to get a smell of her sweet perfume, she smells so good.

She purchase her ice cream and continues walking, I follow at a safe distance once more.

Thinking to myself I may never see her again I eventually pluck up the courage to chat to her and close in on her, what's the worse that could happen?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She kicked you in the crotch lol ...... No seriously tell the rest of the story please . Just couldn't resist that remark .

Come on I need to hear the rest lol

Ipswich

I close in on her and when I'm about two feet away someone barges past me and grabs her beach bag out of her hand knocking her to the ground.

I set off in pursuit of the thief and realising he's being chased after a short time he drops the bag. I wanted to catch him and give him a good thumping but instead did the sensible thing and picked up the bag. Its contents have spilled out and I picked then up. All the robber had taken was a beach towel,a hair brush, sun lotion and a copy of the first book in the best selling trilogy of 2014.

I returned with the book and the girl was being comforted by a couple of stall holders, she thanked me for getting her bag back.

I asked if she was ok? and noticing she was a bit shaky I offered to buy her a drink to calm her down.

We headed into a nearby bar and ordered a couple of drinks.

As we chatted I found out all about her, Her name is Beth she's an American who works as a dancer on a cruise ship that is berthed in Barcelona for 36 hours, she's 25 and single.

She reaches into her bag for her hairbrush and the book falls out 'You do read some rubbish' I scoff.

'What do you mean?' she replies 'It would be nice to meet a rich man with a helicopter to spoil me, although not sure about the red room'

I tell her I had rest most of the first book but threw it away as it was nothing like real life. 'What do you know about it?' she asks.

I smile wickedly at her 'wouldn't you like to know'

I let the subject drop there as I still want to find out more about her.

She explains that this is about the 20th time she has visited Barcelona with her cruise ship and had seen most of the sites.

'I know somewhere you've never been' I tell her. She looks puzzled 'My hotel room' I smile.

'You are a cheeky one' She says slapping me on the arm. 'If you were mine I'd put you over my knee and spank you for touching me without being told' I say teasingly.

I excuse myself to visit the loo, the sexual tension is building.

On my return Beth hands me a serviette on it she has written 'For saving me today I give myself to you without limits to do as you see fit until I return to my ship at 2pm tomorrow'

Time for several shades of fun.....

Looking forward to the next bit

Ipswich

Having limited time we drink up and head to my nearby hotel room. Beth asks 'Do I need to go back to the ship to collect some clothes?' I tell her I will take care of everything.

Once in my room we discuss the finer details of the forthcoming day.

Rule 1 she should always address me as Mr Jordan.

Rule 2 If she fails to obey me I will punish her as I see fit.

Rule 3 If she uses the safe word 'Ompalumpa' the Day will come to an instant end.

Didn't want to make to many rules and complicate things, She agrees to the rules so the fun can begin.

'As you are a dancer I would like you to do a strip dance for me' I tell her as I sit on the bed.

She dancer seductively around the room before removing her sarong, holding it with one hand behind her and one in front she rubs it through her legs and up against her bikini bottoms. This creates a stirring in my groin and I shuffle in my chair to make myself more comfortable.

She turns her back to me and wiggles her sexy ass in front of my face,she stands and reaching behind herself unties her bikini top . She spins round and her top falls to the floor, she stands in front of me covering her tits with her hands. She teasingly begins to remove her hands and then covers her tits once more, all the time her hips are gyrating.

After teasing for a while she slides her hand onto her stomach, her perfect breast are firm and pert with hard nipples. Her hands continue down until they are between her thighs, rubbing them gently her thumbs are rubbing against her pussy and I notice the material get slightly darker as she turns herself on.

I could quite easily stop the dance there and fuck her on the bed but let her continue.

She once more turns her back to me she hook her fingers into her bottoms and teases then down her legs. Keeping her long legs straight she has to bend right over to remove them and I get my first look at her shaven pussy through her legs. She steps out of her panties and still with her back to me puts a hand between her legs and plays with her pussy for a few seconds.

She then spins round arms aloft, I admire her naked body, It is stunning and I especially like the small triangle of trimmed hair above her otherwise shaven pussy. In my head I see it as an arrow pointing to the prize.

I clap my hands and she smiles 'do you want to fuck me now Mr Jordan' she asks. I tell her I'll fuck her when I'm ready. I get her cloth sizes and instruct her to shower while I go out for a while.

'Don't pleasure yourself while I'm out because I will know and you will be punished' She heads for the shower as I head to the shops.......

Very interesting start . Keep it going

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Having used to work on cruise ships and dated an American dancer and visited Barcelona on many an occasion I am really enjoying this.

If it sweys the story the dancers were all filthy and usually shared a lot of things !

Ipswich

As I walk along the street I make a call to a boutique I have used before, I give Veronique Beths close sizes and tell her I'll be there in about 30 minutes. Veronique Owns the Boutique and knows my taste in clothes very well as a few years ago she had encountered what was about to happen to Beth.,

I walk through the Gothic quarter until I come across Condoms & Co I have visited this store on many occasions and the staff greet me like a friend. Kirsten assists me with my shopping, She is a pretty young girl and loves her tattoos and piercings.

I make my selections from the toy section, pay up and exit.

On the way to Veroniques I make a quick phone call to book a table for dinner, then I phone Oops to arrange some after dinner fun.

'Got yourself a new girl?' asks Veronique as we exchange air kisses.

I tell her about Beth and the fact I don't really know what her limits are but she had given herself for 22 hours. 'Ooh my god, does she know what she's in for' She asks. I smile at her and Pay for my purchases, I don't even look what's in the bag As I trust Veronique totally.

'Level 4' I turn and say as I reach the door, Veronique shakes her head and smiles, She knew what Beth was in for.

Getting back to the hotel room Beth is sitting wrapped in a towel watching TV, I get her a drink from the mini bar 'Are you ready to do as I say?'

'Yes Sir' she replies. I remind her she must address me as Mr Jordan as I find Sir to be to pretentious.

'Sorry Mr Jordan' she smiles as if asking for forgiveness and I instruct her to remove her towel and lay naked on the bed............

» Add a new message to this topic