FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Part 2

Part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Part 2

After making me squirt and feel amazing I had to return the favour, as he was so close behind me I reached my hands back so I could feel his cock, which was rock hard and aching for my soaking wet cunt which he was not getting just yet instead I wanted to play with his cock instead. I started rubbing through his trousers, rubbing slowly up and down, up and down. I knew he was getting so turned on as he was grabbing my ass cheeks tighter, I now all he wanted to do was slide his rock hard cock in to my ass….. he now had one hand on my ass and the other playing with my boobs which he loved.

I then unzipped his trousers so his cock was free in and in my hands and rubbed up and down getting faster and faster I looked I could see he wanted to cum so I stopped….. I had an idea and wanted him to come when I was ready….

I got to the bar and got a glass of ice and ordered some whiskey while he got our other drinks….. I told him I wanted to sit in the corner of the pub where there were large tables to hide us a people stood around. I sat him in the corner and popped and ice cube into my mouth while he looked at me wondering what I was doing, while not taking my eyes off his I slowly unzipped him setting his rock hard cock free, rubbing my hands up and down his cock to start with as I checked no one was looking but everyone was too busy dancing away to care what we were doing, I took the ice cube out of my mouth dropped it on the floor…. I went under the table to get it… or did I….. no as I got under I pull on his cock and put it straight in my mouth, he had no idea, I saw him gasp, I take his cock deep down in my throat and then in and out circling my tongue on the tip of his cock before ramming deep down in my throat so I gag… I stop and tell him to pass me the whiskey under, he does as he is told I drink some of this and then pop his cock in my mouth and continue his blow job then I swap and put the ice cube back in my mouth and continue to suck at his cock, then I do the whiskey again, I see the sensation going from hot and cold is driving him wild as he is gripping the seats tight, I carry on going hard and fast on his cock and he blows his load straight down my throat, I smirk at him as I love to taste him.

This has now only made me hornier and need to have his cock in my ass as he grips my throat but to also find his mate who can part my legs and fuck my soaking cunt the same time while sucking on my nipples

Part 3 to come shortly……………………………………………………………

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

More

"Part 2

After making me squirt and feel amazing I had to return the favour, as he was so close behind me I reached my hands back so I could feel his cock, which was rock hard and aching for my soaking wet cunt which he was not getting just yet instead I wanted to play with his cock instead. I started rubbing through his trousers, rubbing slowly up and down, up and down. I knew he was getting so turned on as he was grabbing my ass cheeks tighter, I now all he wanted to do was slide his rock hard cock in to my ass….. he now had one hand on my ass and the other playing with my boobs which he loved.

I then unzipped his trousers so his cock was free in and in my hands and rubbed up and down getting faster and faster I looked I could see he wanted to cum so I stopped….. I had an idea and wanted him to come when I was ready….

I got to the bar and got a glass of ice and ordered some whiskey while he got our other drinks….. I told him I wanted to sit in the corner of the pub where there were large tables to hide us a people stood around. I sat him in the corner and popped and ice cube into my mouth while he looked at me wondering what I was doing, while not taking my eyes off his I slowly unzipped him setting his rock hard cock free, rubbing my hands up and down his cock to start with as I checked no one was looking but everyone was too busy dancing away to care what we were doing, I took the ice cube out of my mouth dropped it on the floor…. I went under the table to get it… or did I….. no as I got under I pull on his cock and put it straight in my mouth, he had no idea, I saw him gasp, I take his cock deep down in my throat and then in and out circling my tongue on the tip of his cock before ramming deep down in my throat so I gag… I stop and tell him to pass me the whiskey under, he does as he is told I drink some of this and then pop his cock in my mouth and continue his blow job then I swap and put the ice cube back in my mouth and continue to suck at his cock, then I do the whiskey again, I see the sensation going from hot and cold is driving him wild as he is gripping the seats tight, I carry on going hard and fast on his cock and he blows his load straight down my throat, I smirk at him as I love to taste him.

This has now only made me hornier and need to have his cock in my ass as he grips my throat but to also find his mate who can part my legs and fuck my soaking cunt the same time while sucking on my nipples

Part 3 to come shortly……………………………………………………………

"

Can't wait for part 3

» Add a new message to this topic