FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotels & Maids

Hotels & Maids

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On business I stay in hotels up and dos the country, one thing I love is waiting on room service or when I can hear a maid near by is to poke just my head out and ask for some tea. Once she goes off to get it I let the door shut and await her...knock knock goes the door and awaiting her on the other side is me standing with a massive stiff erection, some choose to ignore and some choose to stare. I then ask for some milk and sugar and repeat the process...

Unfortunately none have grabbed it yet...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That is pretty off..... They weren't asking for it,/ and you were setting them up.

Just wrong.

It's a nice fantasy (if it is a fantasy). How hot if they came in, closed the door and gave you a sly wink and knowing smile that meant fun was on the cards ...

If true, however, it's the sort of thing that gets people put on the sex offenders register..

Hope you get reported and put on the offenders register. Bag out of order! Those girls are probably on minimum wage, fearful of losing their jobs, being assaulted and you pull this crap on them! I'd throw the hot tea all over your wee cock.

By *exymatcplMan  over a year ago

doncaster

"On business I stay in hotels up and dos the country, one thing I love is waiting on room service or when I can hear a maid near by is to poke just my head out and ask for some tea. Once she goes off to get it I let the door shut and await her...knock knock goes the door and awaiting her on the other side is me standing with a massive stiff erection, some choose to ignore and some choose to stare. I then ask for some milk and sugar and repeat the process...

Unfortunately none have grabbed it yet..."

DICKHEAD

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

"Hope you get reported and put on the offenders register. Bag out of order! Those girls are probably on minimum wage, fearful of losing their jobs, being assaulted and you pull this crap on them! I'd throw the hot tea all over your wee cock."
... as always apt remarks from this young lady and others would do well to take her advice ...

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

Someone will grab it soon.Hopefully the police.sexual harassment.

By *iggerooooCouple  over a year ago

Conwy

So your into flashing?

What happens if the woman you ask then goes to the girl on work experience and asks her to deliver the drink?

You'll flash to a 13 year old girl?

Well said...the guy wants reporting to the police....what makes him think every hotel maid etc..wants to view his manhood!!...serve him right if one of the chamber maids has a 6'6" 17 stone boyfriend /husband picking her up when her shift finishes and he knocks on the guys hotel room door and beats the crap out of him...

I agree with everything everybody is saying - but do remember it is the fantasies and stories section. Ok it may not be to everyone's taste but whenever there's a story of a female flashing it's lapped up by everyone. Obviously I understand a male flashing is wholly unacceptable but this is probably just a fantasy!

Its DEFINITELY not right if true (and I've already stated this in the 3rd post in the thread) but some people have rape fantasies, others schoolgirl fantasies etc, all morally wrong and criminal acts if acted out for real but as long as it remains just a fantasy nobody is hurt.

Agreed...but he should have started the story "my fantasy is to " and so on...but regrettably he didn't !!...he states he stays in hotels in business and purposely shows his manhood to unsuspecting young girls who are employed, just doing there job...they have no say in the matter....

So wrong on every level!!

By *homCrownMan  over a year ago

West Fife

"On business I stay in hotels up and dos the country, one thing I love is waiting on room service or when I can hear a maid near by is to poke just my head out and ask for some tea. Once she goes off to get it I let the door shut and await her...knock knock goes the door and awaiting her on the other side is me standing with a massive stiff erection, some choose to ignore and some choose to stare. I then ask for some milk and sugar and repeat the process...

Unfortunately none have grabbed it yet..."

Is your name Dominique Strauss-Kahn by any chance??

YUK

Hopefully one day the girl will slam the door behind her and trap your stiffy in it!

Perhaps now is an opportune moment to seperate the stories and fantasies thread in to seperate sections, hopefully this would help others to understand what type of account is being relayed.

Personally i prefer actual stories / real accounts as i find some fantasies are either to way out an unbelievable or not to my taste.

By splitting we would at least know if this guy is just sharing his fantasy or actually a threat to females, either way it sounds extremely odd but then so is an adult dressing in nappies but again some people like it and who are we to judge fantasies?

By *ilkpantiesCouple  over a year ago

colwyn bay

Have to agree with all that's been said this is just plain wrong if it's true.We all choose to pursue this lifestyle but a maid in a hotel is just working and any woman anywhere is not to be subjected to any kind of sexual advance if she doesn't give informed consent, have some respect and just show a little common decency if you can't grasp that concept ..... And if you can't hope you get arrested !

Oh look . The op has left the site . I wonder why

By *richotx98Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Share a cell with Gary Glitter I hope !!!!

» Add a new message to this topic