FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the adventures of T

the adventures of T

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umtofuck OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I thought i would put together some of the things myself and T got up to when we played. We met at a meet and clicked. We were soon a cpl and both enjoyed each other every chance we had.

T was 5f 6. Dark shoulder length hair beautiful double dd breasts and an hour glass figure.

We had chatted and decided we would ( if possible) act out our fantasies . So we set about getting a list. We decided that we should have 5 things each that we would love either both of us or have each other do.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *id unviciousMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Looking forward to hearing all about it

glasgow

We decided that i would pick first. I wanted to see T being fucked by a stranger on a spur of the moment. I would decide when and how. T readily agreed.

a cpl of nights later we were sitting relaxing in front of the tv when T said what would you like for dinner. I smiled and said you. Go get dressed for me. She laughed and jumped up and off into the bedroom.

When she had left i phoned a pizza and settled down in front of the tv again.

After about 20 mins in walks T . She was wearing a black basque hold ups her highest heels and tge lovely red lippy i so liked on her.

Ready for dinner she said sitting down and spreading her legs to show me her smooth pussy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice start! !

glasgow

I walked over and got down on my knees.smelling her lovely pussy i ran a finger up its lips. She closed her eyes expecting my tongue to be next.

I have a pizza coming for my dinner i said laughing and getting up. She looked at me and said so why did i get ready then.

Right on time the door went. I went and collected the pizza and came back. Honey go pay the guy he is waiting.

More please

glasgow

She looked at me for a few seconds then stood up. I handed her the money and said ..see if he wants a tip. The penny had already dropped for T and she said to me...what does he look like.. go and see i said. Off she went. I could hear voices but could not make out what was being said. After what seemed ages i heard the door close and in walked T alone.

To say i was disappointed was an understatement.

What happened did you not like the look of him .

She laughed . He has a cpl of deliveries still to do but should be back in about an hour..

She then told me that when she went to the door his jaw had dropped seeing her dressed in her basque and hold ups.

She said that she liked the look of him so asked if he would like to come in for a coffee or a drink.

He asked about me being there and she assured him that was not a problem and not to worry. Thats when he said he would be back.

It was the longest hour of my life.

I'll have to come back tomorrow to carry on , that's if you put more up

glasgow

When the knock on the door came i jumped up and answered it. I asked him in and introduced myself. He was called Eddie.

I brought him in and brought him into the living room.

T was sitting legs crossed on the sofa. Breasts heaving from the top of her basque. I asked eddie if he wanted a drink and he said a coffee would be good. I asked T to make one for him. When she stood up and walked past us eddies eyes never left her. We sat down and i thought it was best to tell eddie exactly what was going on.

i want to see you fuck T as i watch are you ok with that. Am i ok..god yeah..

"When the knock on the door came i jumped up and answered it. I asked him in and introduced myself. He was called Eddie.

I brought him in and brought him into the living room.

T was sitting legs crossed on the sofa. Breasts heaving from the top of her basque. I asked eddie if he wanted a drink and he said a coffee would be good. I asked T to make one for him. When she stood up and walked past us eddies eyes never left her. We sat down and i thought it was best to tell eddie exactly what was going on.

i want to see you fuck T as i watch are you ok with that. Am i ok..god yeah.."

Love to hear more

glasgow

When T returned with the coffee she handed it to eddie and sat next to me.

I told her we had chatted and eddie new exactly what we wanted to happen.

Well why are we sitting around she said as she opened her legs to show eddie her smooth and now wet pussy. He was like a rabbit caught in the headlights staring at her.

I slipped a finger into her pussy as she rubbed her clit she was soaking.

I think you should take over now eddie.

He was out of his chair and down between Ts legs licking and fingering her. I kissed her and squeezed her large nipples..she loved that.

eddie seemed to be hitting the right buttons as T arched back and had her first orgasm. I kissed her and said now its your turn.She sat up and freed eddies trousers then boxers to reveal a nice sized cock and quite fat.

She was sucking licking his balls and shaft totally lost in the moment.

I decided i should give them more room and moved over to the other side of the room.

she was now taking his full length in her mouth gagging a little as she did.

As she did this she reached around and i could see her start to finger his ass. this seemed to be too much for eddie as he shouted oh god and exploded into Ts mouth. She looked soooo good cum running down her chin onto the top of her breasts.

At this point i felt quite let down as he had not fucked her.

But T had other ideas...

glasgow

T lay back on the sofa legs apart fingers working on her clit and now very wet pussy. The dribbles of cum still running off her chin.

Thats the first hole filled only 2 to go.

glasgow

I went over to T taking my hard cock out and offering it to her. She sucked hard and fast on it.

Eddie was sitting watching and still thinking about what had just happened.

Are you up for more eddie i asked oh yes he said wanking away.

I think this could be a long night.

glasgow

I motioned for eddie to come over and take my place. T sucked him like it was the last cick she would ever have all the time rubbing her clit and moaning.

I slipped 1 then 2 fingers into her and began finger fucking T.

Faster and faster until she arched her back and pushed her pussy up to meet my fingers as she came.

She continued sucking on eddies now stiffining cock . Not wanting him to cum again in her mouth i suggested T Should let eddie feel how good her pussy felt.

She got up and got behind the sofa pushing her ass in the air..

Eddie was in her in seconds...fucking her hard and fast. All the time T looked at me smiling . Are you enjoying this honey she said to me. Do you like seeing me be a whore..

I didnt need to answer i got up and wanked till i shot over her face and open mouth letting her lick clean my cock.

You love me being a slut dont you..i nodded. Good..eddie fuck my ass i want you to fuck my ass now..

glasgow

Eddie looked at me for a sign.. il get the lube i said. When i returned T was on the floor holding her ass cheeks open as eddie rimmed her she was by this time on another planet.

I passed eddie the lube and sat on the sofa . He lubed his cock and then 2 fingers. He began fingering her ass as she shouted out yessss faster harder.. he replaced his fingers with the tip of his cock pushing slowly into Ts tight ass. Fuck me now she screamed pushing back onto him.

His cock was now fully in her ass the same ass i had only fucked once before and had to stop as she said it was too sore.

Fuck me hard she demanded fill my ass you cunt. He grabbed her hips and rammed his cock in and out moaning as he did.

You like seeing me be a whore dont you she said looking at me. My cock answered her sitting stiff as i rubbed it and watched my woman begging for her ass to be filled with cum by a guy she met only an hour or so ago.

glasgow

Eddie was pounding her ass faster and faster as she got wilder. Cum up my ass you dirty fucker fill this whore up she said as she fingered her pussy. Then she let out a yell and gushed everywhere.

Eddie stopped for a second. Iv never seen that much he said. Dont stop keep going T ordered pushing into his cock.

A few mins later i saw eddie tense and jerk his load into Ts ass something i had not done....yet.

What a horny story . I hope there's more to come

glasgow

Oh much much more.

glasgow

Eddie was spent and pulled out and sat down. T was still bent over the sofa gasping. I was up in a flash and getting behind her pushing my cock into her filled ass.

It felt so inviting warm and wet.

I fucked her as she moaned and fingered her pussy.

You loved that didnt you slut i said. Oh yes and i want more so much more. It was then i exploded into her cum filled ass joining eddies load.

After we recovered eddie thanked us for the best tip he ever had and left. This was only the beginning .

glasgow

I dont know if this is being read so need feedback.

By *ex1Man  over a year ago

Beccles on the river

Oh i am looking forward to what T has planned for you.

very hot and horny. Xx

I'm enjoying it

Excellent more please!

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great story.

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

lucky delivery man

OMG that was soooo horny can't wait for the next one, we can only hope she had much the same in mind for you. Xxxxxc

glasgow

The next week or so was quiet for us due to work. The next free weekend we had we sat down and decided that the lists we had made were not going to be used and we would just go by how we felt at the time. The idea of the spur of the moment thing excited both of us.

While browsing on fab we had a look at the clubs. Neither of us had been to one so it was decided we should try one.

We planned to go to at the end of the month. We were both excited but nervous.

The day arrived and T had been busy shopping nails and hair done and some sexy things to choose from to wear.

She decided on a red dress that really showed her figure off. It was short and showed off her long tanned legs. 4inch heels only made her legs look even longer. Under she wore only a tiny thong no bra. She looked hot.

I was so tempted to pounce on her there and then.

We arrived at the club what was in a secluded area nothing much around at all. The nerves had kicked in for both of us as we rang the bell. No turning back now.

loving this

glasgow

The door opened and a stunning female introduced herself as carol and invited us in.

She was so friendly and made us feel a little less nervous.

Being our first time she took us round showing the lounge area play rooms changing rooms..the full tour. There were around 20 people there and i noticed apart from ourselves there were only 2 other cpls. Carol said it was still early and it would get busier.

We had a drink and sat down just looking around.T was getting a lot of looks from the guys and im sure the 2 females as well.

glasgow

After about 30mins another cpl had arrived and a few more single guys. We decided to have a look at the play rooms. One had its door open so we looked in. There was one female on her back with her head back and a cock being fed into her mouth and another guy with his head between her legs eating her pussy as several others watched. I noticed her partner standing watching and rubbing his hard cock as his wife was being pleasured.

glasgow

T looked at me and smiled. She then whispered in my ear that someone had there had up her dress and was fingering her. I looked around to see a guy mid 40s totally naked with a stiff cock sticking out and only a cpl of inches from Ts ass. I asked if she would like to have some fun to what she nodded. I told her to go and get ready in a playroom and i would be in soon. I nodded to the guy to follow me.

When we entered the room T was standing with just her thong on.

She looked stunning.

glasgow

They began kissing his hands were squeezing her breasts as she rubbed his hard cock.

They lay down and he began licking her clit and pussy as she pushed herself into his tongue.

It was very intense and he stopped licking her and lifted her legs up in the air and pushed his cock into her. Fucking hard and fast .

T was loving it and told him to fuck her and shoot his cum over her.it didnt take long until he pulled out and showered her belly tits and face with a nice load.

Great story

glasgow

By this time another 3 guys had entered the room and were watching. as soon as the first guy got up another took his place. He was down on T licking her cum filled pussy.Another then offered her his cock which she happily sucked on. The third was standing next to me watching he said i thought my wife was horny but she is amazing. i asked were his wife was and he said..she is in the next room.

I decided i would have a look and when i entered there she was cock in mouth and pussy being pounded and loving it. She was mid 40s petite with nice breasts and huge nipples.

I watched as the two guys really went to town on her. Her ass must have been taking a good smack as it was bright red.The guy being sucked pulled out and shot a load over her face. With cum running down her she then had another cock pushed in front of her.Like a real pro she began sucking as the cum ran down her.The guy fucking her pulled out and came over her ass and back wiping his cock on her.It was mind blowing.

I made my move and quickly got my cock into her now soaking pussy and giving her a smack on the ass which seemed to excite her more. I think she likes a little rough i said to the other guy. The muffled moan from her cock filled mouth seemed to agree. A few more smacks and then reaching for her hair and pulling her head back showed me that i was right about the rough. She began pushing into my cock. The other guy then started to fuck her mouth hard and fast which made her gag and choke.

The site of this sexy little female being used by us was too much for me and i told her that i was cumming. She took the cock out of her mouth and said cum in me i want your cum in me.

That was it..

Can't wait for more. Horny as hell atm

By *exymatcplMan  over a year ago

doncaster

Great account keep them cumming

glasgow

I emptied my balls in her lovely pussy and when i withdrew there was another guy in her in a matter of seconds.

I found the shower room and after i dried myself off i decided to see how T was getting on.

I did not need to worry.

glasgow

When i entered the room there was about 6 or 7 guys there. T was sitting on one reverse cowgirl her feet sitting in his legs. He was deep inside her ass. Another was fucking her pussy as the third fed her his cock. The guy next to me says...she really loves cock dont she..iv been watching her and that the 6th she has took.

I stood stroking my cock as i watched these guys destroy her holes as she begged them for more.

One after another they came and another replaced them until every guy in the room had either fucked her or came in her mouth or over her.

She lay there nothing like the smart dressed woman that entered the club but a well fucked slut that had been well used.

What a great story . Look forward to any more that comes along

glasgow

I helped T to the shower area and washed her body. Did you enjoy that i asked oh god it was the best she said as she took my hand and slipped my fingers into her pussy. It was sooo wet and when i pulled them out they were covered in cum. T took my hand and sucked every finger licking them clean.

When we dressed and left the club i drove us home the whole journey i had T tell me everything she had done until i could not take anymore and found a quiet spot and parked up. Taking T by the hand bending her over the bonnet and slipping my cock into her i fucked her as if my life depended on it. All the time i had her talk about what a slut she had been. It only took a few mins for my to cum but i would say it was one if the most intense fucks i have ever had.

We drove home and fell into bed.

More to follow....

glasgow

We talked about what happened in the club and we both agreed that we would like more but maybe a bit more risky.

We decided that we would try dogging.

A few weeks later it was a nice mild friday evening and i suggested we give it a try.

I helped T pick out what she would wear. Black hold ups heels and a dark purple corset. She covered herself in a coat that just covered the tops of her hold ups.

Into the car and off we went to a known dogging area.

glasgow

We arrived at the area and drove around. It was quiet so we found an area and parked. We waited and chatted but apart from the odd car nothing was to be seen.

After about 20mins we decided to give up and go home.

When i pulled out into the dirt track another car was coming in.

The car pulled to the side to allow me to pass and as they did the guy driving had a look into our car and smiled.

He let his window down and said its quiet tonight im guessing..yeah i think so i said.

How about following me he said i know a place were there is usually some fun to be had.

I looked at T and she nodded so off we went.

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great stories! Keep them cumming!

Getting better all the time

glasgow

We drove for about 5mins then turned into a wooded area. There were 3 cars already there and it looked like there was something already happening. The guy we had followed got out his car and came over to us. We introduced ourselves his name was frank.

he asked if we wanted to see what was going on. We said ok and got out. Walking towards the cars i could see what seemed to be a female and 3 guys. She was on her knees and i guessed she was sucking cock.

glasgow

When we get closer we could one guy being sucked and the other two with there cocks out wanking. They looked at T and i could tell what was going through there minds.

A suggested we start to play and

T readily agreed. I started kissing her and feeling her tits and pussy which was now wet.

Frank then came over and began rubbing her tits as he did T reached for the bulge in his trousers rubbing it.

I motioned to frank to take my place which he was only too happy to do. T released his cock and getting on her knees began sucking and licking it. The other two guys had came over and were watching. I asked tgem who the female was with and one said its not a female its a trannie. I went over to have a better look and saw this tv taking the the guys full length in her mouth. He was ready to cum and told her but she didnt stop till he exploded in her mouth.

She licked her lips and stood up as she did i saw what she had under her skirt. It looked massive.

I had a thought..

glasgow

I chatted to her and asked if she just enjoyed meeting men. She said she loved men and women. That is what i wanted to hear.

I asked her over to meet T. We walked the few yards to T who was by this time on all fours frank fucking her as she sucked and wanked the other two.

We watched as T took load after load in or over her. When the guys finished i asked the tv whose name was samantha if she would like to play with T. She smiled and went over to T who was on her knees recovering from her hard fucking. Samantha said hello to T and asked if she might have the pleasure of cleaning her pussy. I was rock hard . T lay back and spread her legs i could just make out some cum running out of her.

Samantha was down licking and eating T as she moaned . Once she had every drop out of T she then lifted her skirt and Ts face was a picture. There was a huge cock in front of her and until this moment T still thought she was with a female. Would you like me to fuck you samantha said in a sweet voice. Oh god yes T said stretching her legs wider..

Horny as fuck now . More please

glasgow

What happened next i can only describe as...they made love..samantha was so tender..kissing T all over as he entered her not in a rough way but gently. T did catch her breath as she took him and i did not blame her. It was the biggest cock i had seen.

gently in and out samantha went holding T and passionately kissing her. T was meeting samanthas strokes arching her back and moving into the monster that was in her. They built up a rhythm and it was getting faster and faster until samantha began to fuck T with all her might. T was gasping i had never seen her like this before. I saw samanthas face change to a painful look as she exploded into T. When they had finished samantha got up fixed her skirt and thanked us for a great time. She said we could find her most fridays here if we ever wanted to play again. Giving my cock a quick feel through my trousers she winked and off she went.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmmmm

glasgow

I think this has ran its course. Hope you enjoyed.

doncaster

"I think this has ran its course. Hope you enjoyed."

Loved the series and there must be more

I loved every part of it

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

What else u done

glasgow

Plenty more but as i said thread seems to have ran its course.

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Mmmmmmm

doncaster

"Plenty more but as i said thread seems to have ran its course."

A new story thread then please

"Plenty more but as i said thread seems to have ran its course."