FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sunday Night Fun

Sunday Night Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was out with a mate from college Sunday night and was staying at his as we were both off Monday. Woke in the middle of the night and on my way to the toilet knocked over a picture that was on the hallway table, picking it up hoping I hadn't woke the whole house I heard a bedroom door opening. Was relieved it wasn't his parents but his little sister Jane in just French knickers nd tank top, I apologised for waking her and she said it's ok nd nipped into the toilet. Waiting outside in just my jocks nd a slight piss horn , trying to hide it so she wouldn't notice when she came out. Out she came nd I apologised again nd went into the toilet. Upon coming out I noticed her standing at her bedroom door, she asked if the spare bed was comfy, I said it's fine thanks. I've never actually slept in it was her response with a very cheeky smile. Now she is a gorgeous little thing, brunette with a very toned fit body nd big tits nd ass. The cheeky smile was making my cock tingle nd swell of which she noticed nd without saying a word just walked past me into the spare room. My mind was racing knowing I really shouldn't be doing this but I followed in anyway. She got in under the covers nd I just stood there looking at her nd she said come on get in its lovely nd cosy. So under the covers I went nd straight away she moved herself to me, her hand on my chest nd she said, I've always wanted to be in a bed with you. I was saying I don't think this is right, your very young nd your brother would flip if he found out. Then she just grabbed my face nd kissed me, stopping to say then I guess it's our little secret then isn't it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

With that we began kissing hard nd intense, her wandering up nd down my torso nd mine doing likewise nd also to her perfect big ass, squeezing it hard as I pulled her close into me. I moved so as to slide under her nd pull her on top of me. Still kissing hard as she was grinding her pussy against my now rock hard cock. She sat up nd off came the tank top to reveal beautiful big pert tits, I leaned up kissing her nd then kissing her neck nd down her chest to her hard nipples, alternating between both while using my hands on the opposite to my mouth. Soft low moans coming from her as I licked nd sucked on her beautiful young tits as she was still grinding away on my cock. Then she pushed me back nd began lowering herself till she was between my legs, pulling off my jocks nd kissing my stomach nd hips down along my inner thighs nd then her tongue moved to the tip of my cock, licking the precum nd then grabbing the base of my cock with her hand directing it into her mouth, her warm lips slid down my hard shaft, taking as much as in as she could before bringing her lips back to the tip of my cock nd back down, long slow motions as she looked up at me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More more more I'm mid wank

Sucking my cock long nd deep into her mouth had me groaning in pleasure, eventually I couldn't take anymore. I had to taste this little bitch. I pulled her up nd kissed her hard tasting myself on her lips nd tongue before lying her down nd kissing all the way down her body nd pulling her knickers off almost violently, I slid my head between her thighs nd gave her lovely tight little 17 yr old pussy a long slow but firm licking, using my fingers in her hot wet pussy as I picked up the pace on her beautiful clit licking it furiously until her body started tensing and she let out a long loud moan as she came ha

Dont stop there more please

She then sat up kissing me hard nd squeezing me tight, I moved up over her body, still kissing her letting her taste her cum off my tongue as I gently eased the tip of my dick inside her. She gasped as it went in inch by inch, now full in she was biting her lip as I started to build up a rhythm, her legs wrapping me as I began to fuck her harder nd faster, lifting her legs up over my shoulders as my cock got right deep inside her, pounding now as her wet pussy began to tighten around my cock nd her head turning towards nd ceiling as another orgasm waved through her, slowing down the pace but firmly slamming my dick into her seemed to extend her orgasm. As her body relaxed once more, I bent her over on all fours nd pounded her beautiful big ass as my hand reached round to play with her clit, by now I was practically holding her up as her legs and arms had gone jelly like. I pulled out nd left her on her knees nd crouched down to tongue her ass and continue rubbing her clit hard nd fast. This orgasm proved too much as her legs nd arms gave way nd she lay broken on the bed, panting nd smiling. I lay beside her kissing her softly saying I hope you know we are not finished yet!

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Nice

She had a big smile and replied oh my god it's so not like this with boys my age. I was taking this as a compliment although I knew the beer was helping me keep going . I grabbed her nd pulling her ontop of me kissing her hard as her legs straddle my body, lowering herself to the tip of my cock, she reached back nd guided it perfectly up inside her, she slowly began rocking her hips back nd forth, now sitting up on my cock as her speed increased, what a perfect sight of this beautiful young girl with an amazing body riding my dick nd moaning, biting her lip as I placed my thumb on her clit, pressing against it letting her motion provide the stimulation for her. I grabbed her hips nd started moving her on my dick as fast as I could, she now had her tits in her hands squeezing them as her moans become louder, I placed her own hand on her clit nd told her rub it hard, so as she is riding my cock hard she is also rubbing her clit in tune till she stops rubbing my the riding slows down as she collapse onto my chest nd her nails dig into my chest nd she bites my neck as she cums hard in my cock, groaning oh fuck nd oh my god into my ear. I grab her face nd kiss her hard on the lips, then pushing her off me I roll out of the bed nd pull her towards me, standing aside the bed I pull her over till her legs are once again over my shoulders, I push in with no warning nd begin to pound her red tight little pussy as hard as I can't till I feel it building up inside me, I ask where she wants my load to which she responds in me please cos I'm cumming too so with a few last hard thrusts nd the sight of her face as she comes again I blow my hot load deep up inside her, I grab her hair pulling her up to me nd kissing her hard then pulling out nd guiding her head to my cock telling her it's clean up time nd she takes my cock deep in her mouth with those beautiful eyes looking up at me. With my cock cleaned I fall in the bed under the covers to where she joins me snuggled up to my chest telling me she's always wanted this. I say you have to go back into your own room but if you want come wake me around 6 nd we can have round two before the rest wake

» Add a new message to this topic