FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > If I asked nicely

If I asked nicely

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If I asked you nicely would you press your body against my back, kiss my neck, lick the softness behind my ear, whisper your filth

If I asked you nicely would you remove my bra, tease and pinch my hard nipples, hold the weight of both my breasts in your strong hands

If I asked you nicely would you run your hands down my body, pull my panties to the side, touch my wetness, make me feel your hard cock against my ass

If I asked you nicely would you bend me over, tie my hands together, spread my legs, put my pussy on full display for you

If I asked you nicely would you spank me hard and press your cock against the heat you created

If I asked you nicely would you run your tongue deep inside me, taking long, urgent, strong strokes and revel in my wetness

If I asked you nicely would you kiss me deeply, swallow my moans while you make me cum hard against your fingers

If I asked you nicely would you place your balls against my mouth and command me to lick you with long wet strokes

If I asked you nicely would you shove your cock deep into the back of my throat while you dig your fingers in my hair and fuck my mouth

If I asked you nicely would you forceme to look you in the eye, while you cum in my mouth

If I asked you nicely would you stick your fingers in my mouth, soak them in your cum and bend me over and fuck my ass with them

If I asked you nicely would you lean down and describe to me how you’re stretching my ass with your fingers, telling me how much you’re going to enjoy filling me with your thickness

If I asked you nicely would you tease me with just the tip of your cock in my tight pussy and let me milk you until you’re hard and ready again

If I asked you nicely would you tease me with it, never giving me your full length, forcing me to cum on the tip alone

If I asked you nicely would you pull my hair while you squeeze your cock deep into my ass, spanking me when I dare tense or squirm against the pain

If I asked you nicely would you ride me hard

If I asked you nicely would you PLEASE, not make me ask?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You would not have to ask , just do

I would love to do all that you ask

Turned me on big time reading that, thank you x

By *omplex44Man  over a year ago

Cardiff/London

One of the most beautifully sexy written pieces …. now, how do I concentrate on work!!!

By *ob3842Man  over a year ago

North Tyneside

In the blink of an eye sweetheart xx

By *urreyloverMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Beautiful prose, beautiful body, beautiful mind.

pure pussy-penetrating poetry x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm so glad people read these threads.

Thanku for your kind words xx

[Removed by poster at 17/06/15 22:53:12]

» Add a new message to this topic