FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Friends mum. He didn't know

Friends mum. He didn't know

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agic wand OP   Man  over a year ago

harrow

So I bumped into an old friends mum at the shops. It was warm. She had a white pair of linen trousers on and could make out the white thong underneath. We chatted for about 15 minutes about general stuff. What he was doing now ect. She asked what I was doing for work. When I said I do building work an renovations she said..oh just the guy I need. She explained that her bathroom door was jamming. I said when I get a chance I will pop around and have a look. With that we said our goodbyes and off I went. A few days later I had got off work early and thought I would pop around and have a look. As I knocked on the door waited a while then she answered "oh hello, I thought you had forgotten about me". No of course not. She let me in and I went up to have a look at the door as she put the kettle on. I told her it was a easy fix and would put 2 longer screws in. With that she handed me a cup of tea and said. God that was quick. I will have to find more jobs for you to do. I just laughed and thought nothing of it. I fixed the dorm and sat down having a tea and a chat. She started asking how my love life was. When I said I was single she started paying me complements. Like a good looking guy shouldn't be single. I thought is this leading somwhere. Oh well I might as well have a harmless flirt. I asked about hers and she replied with. No I haven't had a boyfriend in years. With that I had finished the tea and was about to leave when she said thanks for fixing the door. If your free Saturday come over and she would get a few drinks in to say thanks.

I went away thinking all of what could happen Saturday if I went. Should it happen. Was it wrong. Was she just being nice. My mind was running wild. So Saturday come and it was early evening. Not far from me so took a walk around. As I knock. I was beginning to feel excited, hot in the face ect. The door opened. She was wearing a denim shortish dress, tights and a little white shirt. Oh come in. I have had a few already she said. I went in sat down and she was straight there with a drink for me.

She sat on the sofa opposite me. As she did I could see. She had stockings on. The tops just showing. As I looked up at her she had a grin on her face looking at me. I knew she was awear of what I was looking at. We started to chat. A few more drinks. At this point I felt more at ease. I then noticed she was slowly opening and closing her legs dead opposite me. As I couldn't resist to look as she was talking to me I had to look down. With that her legs opened up and stopped. I sat there looking. I could see she had no panties on. As I looked back up she was there smiling. She said do you believe in free love. This was the first time I heard it. Did it mean nsa. I was a little confused. I asked what she meant by it. With that she got up and come over to me an sat down. She said again. Free love. Like no commitment. I said of course. With that she went in and we kissed. Her hand went down to my crouch where I had been hard for ages. Started to rub me whilst still kissing. All of a sudden she stopped and held my hand guiding me up and to the door. She didn't say anything. I followed. She walked up the stairs slowly wiggling her bum from side to side infront of me. We reached the bedroom......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start sounds interesting keep going

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Naughty but nice - love to hear more!

Good start . Want to hear more

By *ongo boyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Very promising

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Mmmmmmm

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Then what

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

"Then what "

She opened the door, got on the floor. Everybody walk the dinosaur.

"Then what

She opened the door, got on the floor. Everybody walk the dinosaur."

hahaha!

Another stopper

Don't stop