FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > In cars encounter

In cars encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

he watched as she parked alongside his car in the layby, the road was quiet but there were cars passing now and again.

her car was between his and the road and her drivers door was next to his, she had parked close enough so that there was no gap to open either door.

his window was wound down and she did the same with hers.

she looked across at him

'if you so much as whimper I will drive off you filthy old man so shut the fuck up and don't make a sound'.

she smiled as he nodded at her.

she moved her fingers over her tits, over the top of the dress she was wearing, she was braless and she knew her nipples were showing.

as she teased herself she looked at him

'see how sexy I am you fucking old whore, see what you cant ever have'

as she spoke she moved her fingers down her body, opening her legs she rubbed her pussy through her panties, pressing the material into her already soaking pussy.

as she rubbed she looked across at the man, his eyes were locked on hers and she smiled

she had the power over this man and she was enjoying the control

as she rubbed she spoke, describing where her fingers were, what she was doing and how she was rubbing herself.

he was clearly horny but as she spoke he said nothing, did nothing, just watched her eyes.

she knew that her hands on her pussy were out of sight of him and she loved the fact that he was watching but seeing nothing.

she smiled at him

'you are fucking pathetic old man; sitting there in silence watching me, like the dirty old cunt you are'

his eyes flashed she thought she may have gone to far with the insults, but as she thought it she also thought 'what the hell' and she spoke again

'nod your head if you are hard so dirty bastard'

he nodded and she smiled

rubbing harder she looked away from him, as a car or two passed she slowed her rubbing but then as soon as the road was quiet she started again rubbing hard.

in less than a minute and orgasm rushed through her body, then another.

she smiled across at the old man

'mmm that was good you pervert'

then she lifted her arse off the seat, slipping the panties off she held them up in front of herself, just so he could see them.

she looked across into his car, passing the panties across to him she smiled

'sniff them, but don't touch them with your tongue'

he did as she said and she laughed

'you fucking pathetic whore, look at you sniffing my cum on my panties; I bet you want to see my pussy, lick my pussy, fuck my pussy now don't you'

the man nodded and she laughed

'not till hell freezes over you filthy cunt'

as she watched him she smiled and spoke again

'now open your filthy whore mouth and put them in your mouth, all the way in and shut you mouth, I want them in your fucking old whore mouth tasting them till I tell you to remove them'

she watched as he fed the panties into his mouth and closed it; her fingers slipped down to her pussy again.

not to tease him this time, but because she was so horny at the control she had over this man; the control she had decided she was going to develop until he would do anything she demanded of him.

as her fingers slid over her clit and pussy lips she looked at him, giving no indication what her fingers were doing she spoke to him again.

'get you fucking wrinkly cock out and wank it, wank it hard till you are ready to cum, then nod your head so I can decide if I will let you cum or not'

she heard the zip of his jeans come down, she saw his face as he started to wank, smiling she realised that his throbbing cock was now being wanked hard at her command.

a few minutes passed and he nodded his head she laughed

'stop, hands where I can see them old man'

he instantly placed his hands on the steering wheel in plain sight, and she laughed

'I bet your fucking cock is throbbing now isn't it old whore'

he nodded and she laughed again

'fucking pathetic'

she knew now she could say anything to this guy and he would take it, so she slid her fingers into her pussy and started to play again.

her orgasm didn't take long and she exploded she looked at him; she saw in his face he knew she had cum and she smiled

'wank old man, nod before you cum'.

his hands went from the wheel to his cock and he started to wank again, she couldn't see his throbbing cock but she knew he was obeying her and from his face she knew he was hot.

a minute passed and he nodded

'she stared at him;

'hands on the fucking wheel cunt'

he obey and sat there looking at her

she laughed again

'you are a worthless piece of crap, and real man would have shit his load, thrown my panties at me and told me to fuck off, yet you sit and suffer'

she slipped her fingers back to her pussy again

'time for me to cum again old man; this is going to happen over and over again until I am satisfied and cant cum again; then I may and only may. let you shoot your worthless spunk'

almost as she spoke her body exploded in another orgasm, she hadn't realised how much this was turning her on, but her body knew !

as she orgasmed again she spoke

'wank whore'

he did and then as he nodded she said

'hands on the wheel'

over and over again she repeated the torment, the time he wanked before nodding getting less and less even though her orgasms were harder and harder to achieve.

finally she exploded for he last time, knowing she wouldn't be able to again she looked across at the man.

'panties out, give them to me'

he obeyed her and she smiled at him.

'put your cock away and fuck off, I will let you know if I ever want you again'

as she finished she put her car into gear and drove away, her soaking panties on the seat next to her, and her soaking wet pussy throbbing from the pleasure.

her mind racing as to what next for the old whore !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Is it that bad ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was wanking the same as the old man and still haven't cum . I would love a young dom woman to take charge of me

» Add a new message to this topic