FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > W.R.N.S no more

W.R.N.S no more

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *affyman57 OP   Man  over a year ago

helensburgh

I had the honour of during my country for over 22 years in the senior service. I never tired of looking at the lovely WRNS, as the moved about the base. I would always be wondering if the where wearing "the kit" (sussies and stockings). Was always sure to raise my blood pressure. One time we came back to port after several months at sea on one of her majesty, s submarines. We were met by a party of WRNS on our way in 1 was the dentist and her assistant. The 2 was the pay WRNS. We were sat in the mess at lunchtime and they had brought fresh bread and fruit with them. The pay wren took a bannana for desert. She knew exactly what she was doing as she pulled back the skin and slid the bannana into her mouth sliding it in and out, in a very provocative manner. Those lads in the mess who didn't cum in their pants were queing to get into the bathroom, to unload the huge hardons we all were carrying. Oh how I longed to Fuck a jenny wren, but sadly never fulfilled my fantacy. Unless there are any ex wrens with their uniforms still, willing to make an old matelot very happy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was in subs too but unlike you I had the pleasure of two wrens and yes they wore the kit!

By *lymcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Devon

Jack here... and yes I too had the pleasure of a wren or 2. in Faslane too...

» Add a new message to this topic