FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > your massage

your massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uck OP   Man  over a year ago

Scunthorpe DN15

You manage to make it over to my place for that massage I promised you. I greet you with a friendly smile and timid kiss. You look and smell great, and I immediately feel at easier in your company. I offer you a tea which you readily accept and we adjourn to the living room for a friendly chat. Amongst other things I explain to you what will be happening once we get into the massage room. My intention is to put you at ease and not alarm you so that you are fully relaxed as things proceed. Any boundaries which you prefer me not to cross are broached and agreed but there is not anything alarming at all going to happen, it is just going to be a soft and sensual tantric style massage. You will receive and I will give. I have no expectations of anything more than that. That settled and our drinks finished we head to the room.

The room smells sweet with essential oils, it is warm and subtly lit by a number of candles burning. As instructed there is a sarong for you to put on over your naked body. You strip naked and tie the sarong in a knot at the front. I am also similarly dressed with the sarong around my waist. The first part of the massage is the honouring. Standing in front of me I gently glide my hands around the silhouette of your body. I start at your back first, barely touching the surface, I trace from the top of your head to your waist. Washing the negative auras away. I repeat this three times, each time brushing lower and lower until finally the movement finishes at your feet. Moving to face you I make the same movements again this time brushing softly at your front. I can see you breathing slightly quickens and body stiffen your beasts rising when I accidently touch you a little firmer than I meant too. Perhaps your nipples tighten a little too, it is hard to tell. With the honouring and the washing of the auras completed we hold a twenty second embrace.

The final part of your honouring is an embrace, a chance to synchronize our breathing and feel comfortable with one another, establishing a trust. Our arms wrap around each other and our heads rest upon shoulders. As I take my first deep breathe I start to feel intoxicated by your aroma. You smell so fresh and clean as clean as I do. The scent of your freshly washed hair and the slight trace of an elegant perfume. We hold each other close, body to body for around 20 seconds. I can feel your heart beating and the rise and fall of your breasts pressing against my chest, as we take long deep breathes. As you shift your weight onto one leg. I can sense your right thigh slipping through the loose folds of the sarong, the exposed flesh nestles between my parted legs. Your naked flesh feels warm and soft against mine. I hope you do not notice a slight stirring of my cock pressing against you as the first rush of blood pumps through its veins as we settling into one another. Your body starts to relax, our bodies breathing as one.

I ask you to remove the sarong and lay face down upon the massage where I drape another warm sarong over you, shrouding your body. I start some music and place one hand just below your shoulders and another at the base of your spine for a few moments and breathe deeply again to unify our breathing again. This is where the massage begins.

Standing at your feet I slowly drawn the cloth down your body unveiling your nakedness. The tassels on the cloth drift over the contours of your body following its rises and falls. Each gentle wisps of thread heightening your body’s senses. As it uncovers the round cheeks of your buttocks I cannot help but admire your beauty and try to imagine what lies between the crevasses of those cheeks.

Moving to you side now I dribble hot scented oil over your back and work it across from the top of your shoulders to your buttocks. With a soft and gentle, fluid motion I massage your back using all the massage movements. Effleurage and stroking, petrissage and tapotements. The soft and sensual touch starts to excite your body and the skin starts to display a little flush but with the deep breathing you become very relaxed and I can hear the occasional sigh or purr. It is only when my fingers brush the sides of your breasts pressed flat beneath your body that your rhythmic breathing has a stutter. This is my first touch on any erogenous zone. The first sign to me that this is going to be erotically stimulating for you.

The next area to be caressed and massaged is your legs and feet. With the same professional massage technique I release the tension in your thighs and calves and even do some slight reflexology on the soles of your feet. The only difference between my touch and that of a professional masseur is that they would halt a discreet distance below your panty line and go no further, my hands work right up between your parted thighs, the knuckles of my hands often accidently brushing against the outer lips of your pussy as I knead your inner thigh. I sense a stirring each time this happens, you seductively raise your arse a little and let it fall. It is beautiful to observe.

The final area I massage while you are lay face down is your buttocks. More hot oil is dripped between the crack and dribbled over the rounded cheeks. This is my favourite part of the back massage and I always find it very stimulating and arousing. You can tell this because my semi hard cock occasionally brushes against your side. As I circle and kneed each globed cheek I allow my hands to slide into the valley between them, once again softly brushing against your pussy but more deliberately this time. I also let my fingers stray and press against your anus gently kissing it with my fingertips. There is a definite shift in your pelvic area now and your thighs part wider willing me to continue this stimulating action. I can see the pink folds of your pussy lips glisten and moisten. But further stimulation of that area will come later.

All through the massage as I work over your body each movement is fluid, one movement moulds and blends with another. Often a touch that starts at the feet will finish at the opposite shoulder or snake down to the other foot. Fingers glide from ankle along the inner thigh to the other ankle. No part of your body is neglected for too long. I consciously I allow my body to touch yours. As I sit beside you on the bed and lean across you, a forearm might brush you, a thigh my might come to rest against your side. I let various part of my body rest or rub again yours. Nothing definite, just a meeting of naked flesh to naked flesh. Exciting with thoughts of what might come next. With the back massage complete I drape the warm sarong back over you and allow you to rest and relax before asking you to turn over.

Once again standing at your feet I draw the cloth down you again. This time the tassels roll over your breasts and nipples, falling down your to your ribs and midriff and over your bald hairless pussy and down along the length of your legs.

I stand a moment and take in the gorgeous site before me. The front massage is similar the back, top half first, the arms and then the legs. I pour oil between your breast and over your ribs and belly and smooth it in. My hands gliding over the surface of your smooth skin. I start at the nape of your neck and work my way along your shoulders caressing the skin. Then down each arm. To do this I rest your hand on my chest. This is the first time that your hands have been allowed to touch my body. They feel wonderful on my skin and it is nice to feel your touching me. I hold your hands in mine and circle the palm and stretch and stroke finger tips.

Returning back to your body I caress each breast, circling and squeezing. I pay special attention to each nipple, fingers circling the areola until the flesh tightens and _uckers up. I tweak each nipple between my finger and thumb giving them a squeeze or a tug. It is like spinning plates, I jump from one to the other, gently stimulating the areola, getting it to ripple and swirl and the nipple to perk before bouncing to the other and repeating the feat. I cannot resist the chance to take each one in my mouth and suck upon them. I love to roll the tight bud between my lips, flicking my tongue over then and drawing on them. I let my free hand slip down your tummy until the fingers brush against the start of your pubic area. The prickle of hairs telling me when I have reach my limit. I want to go further and slip a finger to play with your clit but I have to resists. Even though I sense you want me to do so also.

Massaging the legs is the same as when you were lying face down only this time I can have more access to caress close to the area between your thighs and tease your vulva and lips with brushing knuckles of fingers.

Now it is finally the time to massage your yoni (or Pussy). I climb upon the bed, my legs straddling the sides and place your thighs over mine. This is the point I warned you about prior to commencing the massage. My cock is going to be in close proximity to your pussy and you may feel it throb against your inner thigh. I can’t help this as I too find the tantric massage I give erotically stimulating. I told you not to worry as I will not be fucking you. The massage is for your pleasure and not mine.

I rest my hand over your pubic area and use vibration to awaken your base chakra. My other hand rests on your heart chakra between your breasts. I then tap and drum on your pubic bone and mons venus before I massage your tummy in circling anti-clockwise movement. One hand slips between your thighs and brushes up against your vulva in an up and down movement. Fingers stroke and caress your inner thigh and legs, abdomen, this is to encourage you to relax. I pour a small over your pussy so that it drips down your outer lips and wets the outside. Then I begin to gently massage the mound and outer lips. I take my time and do not rush. I am enjoying your tremors and shivers that I am receiving from where your thighs are touching mine. I gently squeeze the outer lips between the thumb and index finger, and slide up and down the entire length of each lip. I repeat this touch, up and down a couple of times. I then do the same to the inner lips. Taking my time. I try to catch you eye, to look into them as I do this but they are closed in pleasure and your tongue is protruding and licking your lips, your chest is heaving. I ask if this is all fine with you, is the pace and speed right? Do you want more pressure? Are you comfortable? You give me instructions and I proceed as requested. We haven’t spoken until now as we have been focusing on the pleasurable sensation that I have been giving you. I start to stroke your clitoris in clockwise and counter-clockwise circles. Gently squeeze it between thumb and index finger. Teasing the little bud to erectness. I am not trying to make you cum just to get you very aroused. I want you to continue to relax as much as you can and to continue to breathe at a controlled pace. I want to feel the sexual tension build up within so I can then disperse it throughout your body. Slowly and with great care, I let my middle finger rest in the groove between your wet pouting. With gentle stroking between the lips I insert the middle finger of my right hand into your pussy. Your excitement draws my finger in. I very gently explore and massage the inside. I take time to feel up and down and sideways in inner wall of your pussy varying the depth, speed and pressure. Circling round and around. With my palm facing up, and the middle finger inside you I move the finger in a "come here" gesture coming into contact with your G-spot. You feel as though you need to pee and this sensation gives your great pleasure hopefully. I toy and tease with the pressure, and speed, moving my finger from side to side, back and forth, or in circles. Eventually I introduce a second finger into you and repeat the pleasure. My left hand reaches up to massage your breasts and play with your nipples breasts. I circle your abdomen again or flick and tease your clit while my fingers on the other hands explore your insides. You start to breathe very heavily and your hands clasp at thin air, you reach as if to pull my hands away but the pleasure I am giving you is too good to stop. A climactic whoosh rushes through your body and you start to buck on the bed. A gasp rushes from your mouth and you start to moan. I feel a sudden wetness soaking my hand and a spray of liquid squirts from your pussy to splash against my belly and soak the towel beneath. Then another spray, this time more intense and forceful. It splash against my abdomen and hits my chin. I feel it land on my lips. I so wish it was my month and lips toying with your pussy and not my fingers. I would have loved to have my face washed in your juices. I ask if you want me to continue and you can barely manage a nod but I can tell from that and the smile across your face that you want me to. Over the next few minutes I massage your pussy introducing three and four fingers into you. My little finger slides down to press against your anus, I feel it pulse slightly opening and closing inviting me in. I gently probe but do not proceed further. But the thrill does excite you more. Meanwhile many orgasms are spasming through your body, each one gaining in intensity. It is too much for me, I have to have my head between your legs lapping at your juices, which are soaking me and the bed. I climb off the bed and stand by your side and lean down. My left hand exposes your clit to my tongue so I can flick and tease at it while I continue to finger you. I feel your hand brush down my side and back and buttock and reach around to my front. You reach for my cock, your touch immediately sends a rush of blood through it and I am instantly hard. You stroke it up and down as I lap at you. Faster and faster and more firmly. Then I feel you turn onto your side and your mouth encloses around my cock as you start to suck me. More and more you stroke and suck and more and more the pressure within me builds up. It is not long before you sense a swelling in the glans and a firm pulse rippling along the length of my cock. You hold off from sucking and let the throb develop into an explosion of cum that hits your chin and lips and even to the back of your mouth. I shudder and twitch as you flick at the last drops of my cum from around the tip. The sensation is too much for me and I have to pull away. Both our bodies are flushed and a glow. Our bodies exhausted from ecstasy and excitement. Glistening warm with sweat and oil. I leave your side and drape the sarong over your limp body and leave to the room to run the shower and fetch you a cool drink.

Thank you for allowing me to practise my massage on you and I hope you will come again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmmm wanting ..pussy needing this ..such a turn on

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

Great piece of erotic sensual writing. We both loved reading it but as a couple we both like to share the massage

» Add a new message to this topic