FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sleeping naked with my gay brother in law

sleeping naked with my gay brother in law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had slept naked with Tom before.It was no big deal,and Elaine had slept in the middle.We only have a two bedroom apt,and sometimes Tom who is openly gay,comes over for a few beers,and stays the night.We have a daughter aged 1 who has the other bedroom,which is very small anyway,and just big enough for the babys cot.So if Tom stays over,he sleeps with us,with Elaine in the middle.I have always slept in the nude,and it is a family joke,no big deal.On halloween,Elaine had gone for a weekend away on a hens to Cork,and left me babysitting.Tom often came over on the Friday night with a 6 pack of Bulmers cider and stayed over.Elaine and I usually had a bottle of wine between us.Course with Elaine away,I wasnt expecting Tom to turn up,but he did,with a whole tray of cider,which he said was on special.The baby was fast asleep when i got to the end of the wine,which was already double what I would drink as Elaine usually had half.So I helped myself to a few cans off cider.Now there wasnt any flirting or anything going on,never was.I'm straight.Totally.....Anyway,3 in the morning and I'm pissed and I tell Tom,time for bed,and I go in to the bedroom,strip naked,and crawl into bed,leaving Tom to finish off his beer.Some time later,I have no idea how much later,I feel Tom snuggling behind me,obviously naked,and obviously hard.He must have been gently rubbing his cock on my ass for a while,because I was very wet with his pre-cum.I jumped and he said "sorry,I wasnt really trying to fuck you,I was having a cuddle,and..well..it felt sooo good."It felt good to me too,but I wasnt telling him that.We talked for a bit,both of us a bit embaressed,and then tried to go asleep.What seemed like ages later he complained that he couldnt sleep because he was horny and it was my fault.I laughed and said it wasnt my fault,I hadnt done anything.He said it had been me who moved backwards and had started rubbing my ass on his cock and not the other way around.He said his cock was just starting to get a tiny bit inside my virgin ass when I "awoke".He thought I had come on to him.Now to be honest,i couldnt remember,it was possible i suppose.we were facing each other,and he looked so sad,with his puppy dog eyes,that I thought it WAS my fault he was so horny,I should do something about it.I wasnt going to let him fuck me mind.He was my brother in law,and I'm straight anyway.Totally.Amn't I ?. So I took his cock in my hand and started wanking him off.Well.He nearly fell out of the bed."What are you doing ?",he said,but made no attempt to move my hand from what I had to admit was a very decent sized cock.At least an inch bigger than mine,and thicker.Just helping you relax so you can sleep I said,so I can sleep.He didnt argue,and his cock seemed to grow even bigger,and definitely harder.Feck,it was like a rock.It didnt take him long to shoot his load,all over me,lol.To be honest,there wasnt an awful lot of cum,I cum buckets,but he sure enjoyed it by the sound of his orgasm.He started to say "dont tell Elaine,she will...",but I told him to shut up and let me go asleep.I wiped his cum off me and turned around to try sleep."Do you want me to ....you know..do you" , he asked."Eh nooo",I said,"that was so I could getsome sleep,I'm straight,totally".I wasnt sure at this point who I was trying to convince though.And when he cuddled close to me,his now semi hard cock between my ass cheeks,I let him.And it was nice.Very nice.I had a strange new feeling in my ass,a longing.Like something was missing.Like it wanted something,Like I wanted something....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow, hot post mate! got me sitting here with a hard cock, done something similar with a mate years ago when we were 16 and d*unk in a tent! good times! now i´ve done the wanking wud love to try sucking and maybe fucking!!

Just out of curiosity, is your brother in law your OH's brother?

By *ayc_BigballsMan  over a year ago

Derby

why not?

"why not?"
If that question is directed at mine, what I've asked speaks volumes in context with the story IMHO.

okay to me this sounds like you are at the very least suppressing some bi-curious feelings?!

and in all probability if i was elaine i would go ape shit!!!!

"okay to me this sounds like you are at the very least suppressing some bi-curious feelings?!

and in all probability if i was elaine i would go ape shit!!!! "

thanksfor your informed opinion dr phil,but can I call your attention to the name of this forum.STORIES and fantasys.not TRUE stories and fantasys.so thanks Yngirishcouple for the compliment,but its just a story.as well as some other not true items in this STORY,if anyone takes the time to look at our profile,we have 3 kids.to all who enjoy the story and are kind enough to post a compliment,I thank you.

" if anyone takes the time to look at our profile,we have 3 kids. "
What's that got to do with bi tendencies?!

" if anyone takes the time to look at our profile,we have 3 kids. What's that got to do with bi tendencies?! "

nothing.obviously.duh.it was meant to show that the story was just a story.i dont have an apt,i dont have a gay brother in law,and i didnt wank off the gay brother in law that i dont have.the STORY was meant for the enjoyment and pleasure of those who enjoy erotic stories,gay or not.but the negative responce has put me off putting up any more.thanks guys.glad i didnt put up the jfk /maryln monroe/jack threesome story i have in my head.the fbi would be asking was i ever near the grassy knoll.

" if anyone takes the time to look at our profile,we have 3 kids. What's that got to do with bi tendencies?!

nothing.obviously.duh.it was meant to show that the story was just a story.i dont have an apt,i dont have a gay brother in law,and i didnt wank off the gay brother in law that i dont have.the STORY was meant for the enjoyment and pleasure of those who enjoy erotic stories,gay or not.but the negative responce has put me off putting up any more.thanks guys.glad i didnt put up the jfk /maryln monroe/jack threesome story i have in my head.the fbi would be asking was i ever near the grassy knoll."

I asked a simple question in response to your original post. Many people post true stories on here also. I presumed it was true, to which I make no apologies for. Really no need to let it put you off posting again though.

" if anyone takes the time to look at our profile,we have 3 kids. What's that got to do with bi tendencies?!

nothing.obviously.duh.it was meant to show that the story was just a story.i dont have an apt,i dont have a gay brother in law,and i didnt wank off the gay brother in law that i dont have.the STORY was meant for the enjoyment and pleasure of those who enjoy erotic stories,gay or not.but the negative responce has put me off putting up any more.thanks guys.glad i didnt put up the jfk /maryln monroe/jack threesome story i have in my head.the fbi would be asking was i ever near the grassy knoll. I asked a simple question in response to your original post. Many people post true stories on here also. I presumed it was true, to which I make no apologies for. Really no need to let it put you off posting again though. "

yes you asked a simple question.yes many people post true stories.no apolagie asked for.and as for dont let your (certainly not at all positive) comment put me off posting again?

well...i dont know if you ever posted a story,true or not.but its nice to receive nice comments.this has turned into ...god knows what.i purposely made the title self explanatory ,so people who may like this type of story would have a look.and those who have no interest in the obvious content didnt have to bother having a look.yopur comments,although not overtly negative,were hardly complimentry.oh well.AGAIN,to those who enjoyed it,im glad you did.to those who didnt,ok,fair enough."no need let it put you off posting again though." ? high praise indeed. !

You appear to be acting in a childish manner. Stamping your feet because really, you didn`t get the response you were hoping for. I sincerely wish you all the best for future postings.

"You appear to be acting in a childish manner. Stamping your feet because really, you didn`t get the response you were hoping for. I sincerely wish you all the best for future postings. "

tnx.and emmm.im only a man.of course im childish.lol.no seriously.tnx for you kind words of encouragement.i will always think of you when i upload my next words of wisdom.your every reply is awaited with baited breath.please reply quickly.please.even a sarky one.call me childish again.call me immature if you like.but reply...quickly...

The lack of intelligence on display in this thread, is self-deprecating to one.

Sigh...

Why do people do it?!! Post on an OPEN forum then become belligerent if people don't respond in the way they want. We all have differing views THAT'S what makes life interesting.

OP you've come across like a petulant child: ugly in an adult!

People DO write true stories. I myself have put up story of playing with my playmate on the train: every word true!

I too wondered if your story was true. The thing is I couldn't enjoy the story because I was distracted: I kep thinking, "oh no! Two d*unks in charge of a baby! They haven't checked on the baby!".

If "criticism" to you literary work causes you to over react in such a manner, perhaps you should refrain from posting as you'll make yourself ill.

Just my personal opinion of course!

"okay to me this sounds like you are at the very least suppressing some bi-curious feelings?!

and in all probability if i was elaine i would go ape shit!!!!

thanksfor your informed opinion dr phil,but can I call your attention to the name of this forum.STORIES and fantasys.not TRUE stories and fantasys.so thanks Yngirishcouple for the compliment,but its just a story.as well as some other not true items in this STORY,if anyone takes the time to look at our profile,we have 3 kids.to all who enjoy the story and are kind enough to post a compliment,I thank you.

"

100% agree!!!

Why is it that it doesnt matter wot you post or topic we discuss , theres always a physco-analist waiting in the wings to go all jeremy kyle on you ! These stories are for entertainment ! Read em and enjoy. If you cant leave a positive comment, read another.

"Why is it that it doesnt matter wot you post or topic we discuss , theres always a physco-analist waiting in the wings to go all jeremy kyle on you ! These stories are for entertainment ! Read em and enjoy. If you cant leave a positive comment, read another. "

couldnt agree more.i have started reading many stories,and after a few lines,went,no,dont like,and click off,not giving it another thought.the title of my story made it very clear what the content was.so people who dont like gay stories could avoid.why would it matter to anyone if im gay/straight/bi curious whatever.lots of straight men read gay themed stories.doesnt mean anything.its the tabboo thing.lots of people read incest stories believe it or not( try literotica) doesnt mean they want to shag their mother/father/sister/whatever.

The tiltle was stories and fantasies... it can be one or the other... leave the guy alone... you are all adults ... its the same as tv you dont like what you watch ... you turn it off... same here you dont like what you read... give the guy a break... next we will have sombody calling in social services and checking his ip and then god knows... anyway ... he said he had 3 kids ... only one mentioned in the story with no room to swing a cat in the same room.... go figure its just a fantasy and to the op... crack on mate ... ignore the small mindedness of the posters although they have the freedom of speech... there is freedom and there is persecution.....

There is nothing indicative to persecution in this thread.

Nobody has victimized the OP for his posting on subject of sexual orientation.

In fact, bar one, responses to the story were not critical.

I asked in the beginning, if the 'brother' was that of his other half. A question based on pure curiosity, for no other reason than to satisfy my inquiring mind!

The OP has just taken himself a little too seriously and is seemingly unable to fathom, that posting on an open forum will inevitably lead to some readers airing their opinions on distasteful elements of the story. And if that does eventuate, to take it graciously and not respond in a petulant and scathing way.

shameless bump

By * starr -Woman  over a year ago

Burton on Trent.

i loved the story

By *dglasgow30TV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

why do people try to analyse everything? its only a story. x

tnx sky.

i loved the story too xxx wish i was there to watch..lol

"i loved the story too xxx wish i was there to watch..lol "

wish i had it recorded,lol .just a story hun.have a few up,only true one is "dirty threesome in a car in dublin" if u can find it.x

[Removed by poster at 04/03/11 19:36:23]

we loved the story

tnx,havent put any new ones up in a while.looking for inspiration,lol.

bumped for Di. x

Mmm and I loved I!

And as for you being bi, eh you definitely didn't fuck me like you had any tendencies....still getting shivers over it....can't wait for round 2!

Much love Di x

This is the big problem with this site it says story's but when you tell one they jump all over u and not in a good way loved this story more please female half of couple xxx

I enjoyed it. To be honest it doesn't bother me if its real or not. That's the thing about this forum. Unless it starts " this is a true account" then I take what's written with a pinch of salt and just enjoy what's written.

» Add a new message to this topic