FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > New but wow

New but wow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornycouplemg OP   Couple  over a year ago

Northumberland

This is a 100% true story ..

So me and the mrs been swinging a while but never on her own !!

So I'm at work and I get a txt ,,, going to play and he's in his way .. We'll shock excitement went thru me ......I'm at work and out the blue she txt to say she's going to fuck someone ..

Hard is a. Understatement !!

The twist is tho she was horny sorted things out on site then left it , so as Gary replied and made his way to her so did Steve .......double booked ...... She rang me shitting herself but I said " you did it you do it " anyway an hour past and I got a txt .. Gary was there ...fuck this shit got real now I Thot . There's a stranger in my house about to fuck my mrs and another in the way .....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Northumberland

So her and Gary didn't wait about and went streight upstairs ..she txt first then foned to tell me they had been naughty she told me all about how he had pushed her down and how he had been licking her pussy and how he said to her I'm going to fuck you bareback .. I wasn't to keen on this but before I could answer I got a pic of his cock up my mrs pussy ..raw ... Fuck I was hard and forgot there was another on his way .

Apparently as he arrived Gary was mid fuck ...Steve knocked and let himself in as been told ...

Northumberland

By now I was getting a full rundown of what was happening ...

Oh my god mick (she said) fuck he's big ...as I listened to her getting severely fucked by Gary ..... A hint of jealousy crept in for a min then it Steves turn !! But strangely he didn't want to fuck her he was happy watching And being sucked ??????

But as she said "I sucked him for 2 mins . He filled her mouth with his spunk and left ??? Her words was thank fuck now I can finish with Gary ...so that was my first time I listened and got pics of my mrs playing alone ..

It's not the only time now as she likes to surprise me at work and tell me to go and take a pic of my hard cock so she can show the bloke she's about to fuck how I'm feeling !!!!!?????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you have the pics

Northumberland

Some of the pics on profile are from that day

» Add a new message to this topic