FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Public play

Public play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sat at a bar aim Edinurgh with my young 23 year old fit friend the other week. The bar was quiet as it was a Tuesday night and it was backlit under bar level. We sat perched on two stools and quickly began to enjoy some shots and spirits.

My friend was wearing a dress that came about half way down her slender thighs and skin tone tights and heels on her feet. When we left the hotel earlier I insisted she wore no panties.

With her long brunette hair and piercing eyes she was turning heads in this quiet bar.

The toilets were a little walk away and as she asked the bouncer where they were I could watch his eyes following her. She climbed the open stairs allowing us tuned in guys get a good look under her skirt.

As the night progressed the young bouncer wa eying her up more and more and my friend was enjoying the attention and using it to make me feel jealous. "I think he ll follow me to the toilet next time if I asked him"

"You'd like that would nt you? You naughty little slut I replied"

"I would because my pussy is horny baby"

I looked around us an noticed a table straight acros from us, all minding their own business chatting away, so I put my hand on her thigh and moved a bit closer taking care to cover the outside view of her leg with my view.

I leaned in and whispered in her ear... "Let me feel that wet cunt"

With that her legs parted and my hand moved to her crotch under her skirt as she sat perched at the bar.

It was soaking in the gusset of her tights, I could feel her wet pussy sopping onto my finger. Order a drink I requested and she summoned the bar man and kept a straight face as I stroked her wet moist lips.

I needed to get closer and so with a strong tug I tore the gusset open allowing me access to her hole.

It felt awesome sliding inside her pussy as we chatted and attempted to behave normally.

I checked behind me and the table seemed none the wiser.

The bouncer floated past once or twice, probably still dreaming of fucking her and I'm not sure if he knew what a naughty slut she was being for me.

Before too long she gently came, pussy juice soaking the smooth ivory stools and my fingers....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like it any more ???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story of the nights events...

Did it develop further??

» Add a new message to this topic