FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I wish...CD dreamings

I wish...CD dreamings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a story based on some truths but also some wishes...if it happens then I'll certainly write about it on here...if you, or you know someone that could make it happen then all the better, let me know.

I am a medium build guy, pretty average in most areas, smooth all over though and like to be dressed and feminine.

I would love to be taken and used by a man or some men at the same time. When I was younger I had 3 guys work on me at a sauna but that was just oral really. what I'd like is...

I'm dressed in stockings, suspenders, bra, thong, short dress and high heel shoes. I have lipstick and nail varnish on with hair (wig) and makeup done. I don't look too bad and on a dark night would get away with being a lady, and have done at gay bars and remote locations walking down the road.

This time though is different, this time I'm meeting Mr A. He has also said he may be able to bring Mr B and Mr C with him as they share his interest in Cross dressing cock hungry cum sluts too.

I arrive at the location and knock on the door, as the door opens I see another guy standing at the back of the room, excellent I think, he's managed to bring a friend. As I walk further into the room I soon realise that he hasn't just brought one friend he's brought 3 friends making 4 guys and me in the room.

I'm such a lucky CD girl x

Mr A introduces me and says names of the others aren't important. I guess not, all I want is cock not friends so we use Mr A, B, C, and D

Mr A starts by turning me to face him and kissing me, then snogging me hard and deep, tongues into my mouth. he pulls away and asks if this is really what I want?

Oh Yes is my reply, how could a girl not want fun with 4 guys.

I am told to remove my dress, all the guys take their clothes on so I am stood with 4 naked guys just standing in high heels with stockings, suspenders, thong and bra.

I'm told to parade around the room, as I pass each guy they touch and squeeze me, my cock is straining against me lace thong as my ass is squeezed.

One guy, Mr C makes a comment and says "Nice ass, really looking forward to fucking that and filling this bitch with my cum"

I moan in delight and this is taken as confirmation. My thong is slid down my legs and I kick it off onto the bed.

Mr C bends me over and stays running his finger over my asshole, flicking around the hole. I feel his other hand on my shoulder and as he bends me over he asks for the lube.

I feel cold lube applied to my asshole and his finger is then pushed into me, then turned and rummaged around. "Mmm I'm going to enjoy fucking this" he says and I feel the head of his cock sliding up and down between my ass cheeks. The tip of his cock is then positioned at my hole and is pushed into me.

I relax and bend over a bit more, spread my legs a but more and take his cock into me, this is absolutely gorgeous, his nice cock pushing bareback into me, slowly taking his length into me. He pulls out slightly, more lube applied and then pushed back in, I can feel more hands on my ass cheeks now, gently pulling them apart so I can take the full length of this lubed up cock.

I feel his legs and stomach touching me as his cock is fully into me..."Right then Babe, lets start fucking" he says and then start to pump my arse with his cock, pulling out nearly all the way before slamming the whole length into me, holding me by the hips and Now I am being used as his fuck slut. He just wants to fuck me and fuck me he does, his cock pounding in and out slamming his balls against me as I take all his cock...

he continues to fuck me as Mr A's cock is presented to my mouth, I'm told to open my mouth and take his cock, as I enter it into my mouth I taste his copious amounts of pre-cum on my tongue, salty and delicious. I slide my lips over his cock, pushing back the foreskin to get at his hot smooth helmet.

If it's not being fucked then the best feeling is sucking a cock and now I have both happening to me.

Mr C's rhythm is getting faster and faster, I am being pushed onto Mr A's cock and both are filling each end. Mr C is fucking me hard and I am taking Mr A'S cock and sucking and taking it as deep throat as I can.

I am in heaven

Mr C is starting to moan behind me and I don't think it will be too long before he cums. I don't know what he wants or where he wants to cum but I'm getting the feeling he is too engrossed in fucking my sexy tight ass hole and gripping my suspender belt hips to worry too much, and I am right.

He lets out a few more grunts and then screams he is coming, his cock is pumped hard into me a few more times and then I feel it, he is banging me hard as he moans out loud, slow and deep pumping now as the last of his cum is shot deep into my ass.

Oh my god he says as I feel his softening cock pulled from my gapping ass hole. I feel the air around my inners and I genuinely feel like I've been well fucked.

"Ah gorgeous" Mr C says, "look guys, my cum is running out of her" and the three other guys keep me bent over as they view my fucked ass, cum dribbling from my well fucked asshole, dribbling down my legs onto my stocking tops.

I wobble on my stiletto heels and need to be held to stop my legs from giving way.

All I could mumble was "fucking gorgeous"

I stumbled across to the bed and lay on my front, kneeling on the floor to take my weight, I look backwards to the other 3 guys smiling and just say, "So, who's next to fuck my and let me suck them?"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Then i woke up lol but still dreams can come true i hope

» Add a new message to this topic