FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > home alone

home alone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

it was a nice saturday afternoon, the girlfriend had decided she wanted to go in town with a neighbour who lives below us to do some shopping with out me, which was fine by me as i had bought some lube to have a wank for the first time ever and had been waiting for a chance to use it.

Once she had gone i left it the normal 10-15 mins you know if she has forgotten anything and decides to come back time lol.

I went had a quick shower wanted to just be nice n fresh for myself, went to the bedroom and sat on the bed got my new lube from its hiding place, sounds silly but quite excited at this time. i unwrapped it gave it a few pumps and my hand was lubed nicely i grabbed a hold of my cock and smeared it over and gently started to rub my cock, it felt so good and as my cock got harder it just felt better and better, and the naughty noise it makes was getting me turned on.

I lent back on the pillows spread my legs and continued wanking my cock, it was feeling sooooo good. i let out odd moan the odd fuck and mmmmm not too loud as didn't want to be heard, unbeknown to me the neighbour who i thought was going with her decided not to go and was sat in her garden just below our bedroom window, and i had been wanking quite hard n fast making lots of sloppy noises from my cock. it wasn't until i heard her cough that i new she was there, ill admit i panicked a bit i didn't want her telling my gf what she had heard, i was worried for to long as i heard her go inside and her door shut, so i went back to what i was doing.

It was then after a few mins the door went now any guy knows its a fucker when this happens as trying to hide a hard is bad enough yet when your hands are covered in lube, i quickly grabbed a robe wiped my hands on and opened the door hiding my hard on, it was the neighbour!

She doesnt normally come up to see me when im alone, i said to her i thought you had gone out shopping trying to be surprised she was at door and quite innocently. she replied by saying yeah i thought you may have otherwise you wouldnt have left your window open for me to hear you wanking ive heard the moaning and you wanking you cock its quite loud, i went bright red instantly, said im sorry ill close window, she said bit late now as ive heard you and its got me so horny.

Now we have never flirted been suggestive to each other before shes just never done it for me, shes a curvy girl real big ass tits are not to big quite pretty.

she kinda pushes herself in the door and can see ive not done a very good job off hiding my erection.

She point to the bedroom me on auto pilot now gobsmacked walks into the bedroom once in i turn around, before i can ask anything she tells me to get naked and go back to what i was doing...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good start . Please tell more

i sat on the bed spread my legs and began wanking again in front of her, when she said no it was nosier then that so i reached for the lube pumped a few out and started wanking again, with a big smile on her face she said thats better.

She was stood there just watching me, it wasnt long and getting used to her being there i started to get very worked up, letting out a moan which made her smile again, at one point i closed my eyes and kept wanking, she said your starting to enjoy yourself now.

How about i see if i can help you enjoy yourself more, with that she walked towards me knelt down in front of me and gripped my cock with one hand and started to play with my balls in the other, i let out another moan, she said i sounded as sexy as fuck when im moaning thats why she had to come up, she wasnt wanking me fast or hard just playing and talking dirty, here i was in my own bedroom naked and shes fully dressed and wanking my cock.

she started to tell me how she had wanted to suck my cock for years, but that would have to wait for another time as my cock is covered in lube, hearing me wanking and knowing i was alone she had picked the time to catch me.

by now she had gripped my cock tighter and was wanking my cock harder i lent forward and started to kiss her, as she was still wanking my cock very noisy now, not saying much just moans n groans staring at each other i braced myself on her shoulders n tried to stand infront of her but her wanking was too good and i couldnt stand she pushed me back on the bed.

telling me she wanted to make me cum hard all over my chest n stomach, i asked if i could cum in her mouth she said no! i asked over her face she said no! over your tits no was the reply, your lowing your load over yourself you will have plenty of time to cum in my mouth a different day, that almost had me cumming as i never got blowjobs let alone cum in my gfs mouth.

» Add a new message to this topic