FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > After Her Honeymoon

After Her Honeymoon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is following on from a previous post called Hen Night

Lianne had only been back in the country a matter of hours before she had phoned to let us know she had arrived safe. She invited us both over the following evening so her and her new husband could tell us all about their honeymoon.

The lads were sat outside having a beer while us girls were in the kitchen finishing off the stuff ready for the lads to cook on the BBQ.

Lianne told me about when her hubby took her back to their room on the wedding night she could think of nothing else other than her giving herself to me and P. She also loved the fact that as her hubby went down on her he was tasting P's cock that had been in there just a matter of hours earlier.

I had to tell her that was such a turn on, i grabbed her hand and lifted my summer dress up and let her feel how wet i was. She gave me a smirk as she found out i had no panties on. She had a little play and then took her fingers out and licked them all clean.

So the night went on and we were shown loads of pics of their Honeymoon, me and P were both loving the fact that Lianne was in a bikini in most of them. I whispered to Lianne "its a shame there are no naughty pics of you on Honeymoon" "there are" replied Lianne "but they are not on that memory card as we didnt want to slip up", "good girl" i told her.

At the end of the night we gave them both hugs, P got a good feel of her arse as i kept her hubby in for a hug. As i gave Lianne a hug she held my hand and as i pulled her in she said "enjoy this, I will be around tomorrow to pick it up" and i felt something in my hand. I looked down and saw the memory card.

When i got into the car with P i made sure we were around the corner from their house and i held up the memory card "look what i have" P asked what it is and as i told him he replied "good she did as she was told"

I knew then that it was pre-planned between P and Lianne. As he had been such a good husband i pulled his cock out and give him a BJ to nearly all the way home.

As soon as we got home P loaded up the PC and then opened up the memory card, well we were very pleased with what we saw xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't wait for more. What magic images were to be seen on the memory card

By *inkylouiseWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Great first story this is the same feels like your there in your mind cant wait for more.

More please, you have got us both going

Mmm great story loving it can't wait for more

Can't wait to here what you done to her white bits

Liking this

Like it keep going

On the screen we saw Lianne in her wedding dress on her wedding night , we started to flick through them and the dress started to come off until she was in her underwear. Next picture we saw her on her knees looking up with a cock in her mouth, her new hubby's cock. I mentioned to p that she's going to be using us looking at the size of that.

There were pics of her hubby eating her out and entry shots.

The pics moved to a sunny location, lianne was in a sexy bikini. There were pics of her topless and more of them fucking. There was one pic we held it on which was a nice open legged shot.

I got on all fours and p came around behind me and started to fuck me, i kept looking at her pussy, I told him I wish my face was really between those legs, p said he would love to see that. He mentioned how sweet she tasted, and so do I, I was telling p what I like to do to her and he told me how great she felt. We soon cum together and made a promise that we would have her together soon...

Oh god please do it soon

Hope we get to hear about that

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Nice story

Mmmm yes x

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

The following day lianne called and asked if she could pop over to pick up the card, obviously I said we were in.

She knocked on the door and I let her in, as soon as the door was shut I pulled her in close and kissed her. I pulled away and told her how great the pics were and how me a p fucked watching them. I also said how sorry I was for her having to play with a small toy like her hubby. She told me that as she was sucking him she wished it was p's cock.

We went into the dining room and sat at the table with a brew chatting and her telling me of all the places her and hubby had sex on honeymoon, she never noticed p sneak into the room behind her. I made sure I didn't give him away as he was getting closer to her. He got close and reached around and grabbed her boobs giving them a squeeze as he moved in and kissed her neck.

She was a little shocked by it but I soon moved in and kissed her on the lips.

P then whispered "we have been waiting 2 weeks for this"

By *ex1Man  over a year ago

Beccles on the river

This next bit is going to make me go over the top so so sexy , nice story .thank you

X

By *hubbylover1000Man  over a year ago

godalming

More please x

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Very nice more please mm

Been waiting g a while for this love it

Don't stop

Nooo dont stop there carry on please

I would love to be played with by a couple like this! really good story xx

By *ike4362ukMan  over a year ago

Cheshunt

Wonderful stories. wanking to them, can't wait for the next instalment!

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

More xx

By *orshamcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Surrey / Sussex Border

Love this

By *spvortexMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Great story

More please

Fab x

I pressed up against her, I had my boobs on p's hands as he groped hers. He moved his hands away an moved around to the side. He kissed her neck and then kissed mine, I moved and kissed him and as soon as we had stopped he was kissing lianne.

We were all kissing each other, one of my hands on her boobs, one of hers on mine and p had both his hands full of boob.

P moved back around to behind lianne and kissed her neck and reached around and started to pull the straps of her dress off her shoulders before giving it a pull, just enough to let it drop over her boobs. He undid her bra with one hand and slipped it off, I helped pull it fully off.

He grabbed them both as he looked over her shoulder, he pushed them together showing me her nipples. I needed no invitation, I was on them in a flash. I sucked on them, pulled them, twisted them. All the while my husband was watching me, i kept looking at him and lianne.

She was moaning as p told her he loved seeing his wife sucking her nipples...

Got a nice picture in my mind

so hot

Don't stop more please

Lianne had her hands in my hair as I sucked and worked her nipples, I sank to my knees and kissed down her stomach. I let my hands drop down and I ran my fingers up the outside of her legs, gathering her dress up as I did.

I looked up and p was now playing with her boobs as her neck was twisting towards him as they kissed.

Her dress was pulled up, I saw she was a naughty girl as she had no panties on. I saw that sweet smooth pussy which was already wet with excitement. I kissed around her pussy before letting my tongue flick over her lips.

Her hand on my head pushed me towards her as she instinctively opened her legs. Her moaning muffled by the kissing between her and my husband....

By *rmrshorny2Couple  over a year ago

Seaside

horny

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Wow

I licked her up and down as I started to probe her with my fingers. I soon had three fingers working in her as I looked up and saw p sucking and pulling her nipples.

That just made me thrust faster and lick and suck her clit harder. One of her hands was still on my head and the other was now on hubby's head. She was starting to grind herself on me, i know she was starting to cum. I now used my other hand and slid two fingers into her ass, this just tipped her over and she let out a loud moan and cum all over my face.

I cleaned her up and kissed her before giving hubby a kiss.

I stood up and sat on the sofa. I told her to make my hubby happy and I was to watch. If she did well enough I told her she could have this as I opened my legs and moved my thong over to the side and ran my fingers up and down my pussy which was already wet.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

"This is following on from a previous post called Hen Night

Lianne had only been back in the country a matter of hours before she had phoned to let us know she had arrived safe. She invited us both over the following evening so her and her new husband could tell us all about their honeymoon.

The lads were sat outside having a beer while us girls were in the kitchen finishing off the stuff ready for the lads to cook on the BBQ.

Lianne told me about when her hubby took her back to their room on the wedding night she could think of nothing else other than her giving herself to me and P. She also loved the fact that as her hubby went down on her he was tasting P's cock that had been in there just a matter of hours earlier.

I had to tell her that was such a turn on, i grabbed her hand and lifted my summer dress up and let her feel how wet i was. She gave me a smirk as she found out i had no panties on. She had a little play and then took her fingers out and licked them all clean.

So the night went on and we were shown loads of pics of their Honeymoon, me and P were both loving the fact that Lianne was in a bikini in most of them. I whispered to Lianne "its a shame there are no naughty pics of you on Honeymoon" "there are" replied Lianne "but they are not on that memory card as we didnt want to slip up", "good girl" i told her.

At the end of the night we gave them both hugs, P got a good feel of her arse as i kept her hubby in for a hug. As i gave Lianne a hug she held my hand and as i pulled her in she said "enjoy this, I will be around tomorrow to pick it up" and i felt something in my hand. I looked down and saw the memory card.

When i got into the car with P i made sure we were around the corner from their house and i held up the memory card "look what i have" P asked what it is and as i told him he replied "good she did as she was told"

I knew then that it was pre-planned between P and Lianne. As he had been such a good husband i pulled his cock out and give him a BJ to nearly all the way home.

As soon as we got home P loaded up the PC and then opened up the memory card, well we were very pleased with what we saw xxx

"

Such a horny read can't wait for more

Where's the rest?

Ooohhhhh yesss, more of this please.

she took P into her mouth and started to suck him, he soon had his hands on her head helping her bob up and down, he soon started to fuck her face. I was playing with myself - i couldn't help it.

i asked P if he wanted her, he didn't say a word. He pulled out of her mouth, pushed her to the floor and slid straight into her wet pussy. he kissed her as he slid slow and deep into her.

her legs wrapped around him as he thrust deeper and faster. i could hear his balls slapping against her.

she moved him so he was on his back, she started to ride him. i know he loves this position as he gets to grab boobs as he fucks. I moved over to her as he reached up and grabbed her boobs. I gave her my pussy and she gladly started to eat me. her tongue moving up and down as she rode my husbands cock.

i grabbed her head and i felt a finger enter me, it wasn't Lianne's as she had her hands on my ass cheeks, it was my hubby's finger.

i told Lianne to make me cum, she lapped at my clit harder, her moaning also helped as their pace while fucking was getting faster.

I couldn't help it - i cum over her face which made her cum, finally P shot his load into her. I jumped between her legs and took his cum out of her before i shared it with her.

By *az19762Man  over a year ago

Keighley

Damn, one of the hottest stories on fab ??

"Damn, one of the hottest stories on fab ??"
yes nice and horny love it

Will post more when we have time guys, there is more to come.

Amazing story is it true?

"Amazing story is it true?"

Yes, so is the one about the hen night

Incredible. So horny. Shame us guys are blocked I have loads of questions

» Add a new message to this topic