FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 1st MFM

1st MFM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *harlieSi OP   Couple  over a year ago

Skipton

Well finally it was happened. All the fantasising and teasing had come to a conclusion. We had hired a chalet in the Lakes for me and the wife and had been talking to people on Fab, teasing each other that we were going to get another man to come and fuck her - never really thinking that it would happen, afterall we'd only started on the site to play with other couples. But here we were on a typical rainy midweek day and a text had arrived on my phone. The text got my heart thumping - John was in the area and was willing to join up with us. His wife was away and he wanted to know if we fancied a bit of fun. Do I, dare I? I casually asked Charlie if she fancied meeting him. She looked at me and said - he can come for a coffee if he wants.

So that was it, it was arranged and less than an hour later his car pulled up along side ours. Charlie blushed with both fluster and excitement as he walked in. The coffee was forgotton and beers were taken from the fridge. Charlie had some wine which always chilled her out. After a while of general chat the mood became sexual and inuendo crept in to the conversation. I decided that if anything was going to happen that it might be best if I left for half and hour, so said that I was going to get some more beer from the site shop. Off I went with my heart thumping out of my chest and my cock straining in my jeans.

20 minutes later I crept back to the chalet. The door opened with a creak but there was silence from within. Neither of them were in the lounge. I crept slowly up to the bedroom and could hear those little sounds that I only too well recognised. Charlie was panting and gently moaning. I pushed open the door and saw them both fully naked on the bed. Charlie on her back with her legs spread wide. She looked at me with a glint in her eye and a nervous smile. I just smiled back at her and she relaxed. John was between her legs with his face and fingers burried deep in her bald wet pussy. I could see his cock straining hard - I just couldn't take my eyes off it for a minute or so. He looked up and said "Help me please your wife" I quickly undressed and went across to them as he moved up her body and in one swift movement thrust his cock straight in to her hot welcoming pussy. No conversation took place as to whether he should wear a condom - I'm not sure anyone really cared. He began thrusting hard as she grabbed the cheeks of his arse to pull him in. I kissed her deeply whilst playing with her rock hard errect nipples. Slowly I moved my hand down towards her pussy and on to her clit. She came instantly as I rubbed her clit gently, with John's cock trusting in to her pussy just an inch from my hand. I knew what he would be feeling on his cock as she came, her pussy muscles gripping and contracting on him as she flooded his cock with her juices. She reached for my cock and pulled me towards her mouth. He tongue thrashed on my cock head and lapped up the precum. "Put in inside me too" she begged. Now I was worried, she wanted both cocks in her pussy. I looked at John and he just said "I'll go under her, you take her from above". Ok I thought, lets give it a go.

They moved around and Charlie impaled herself on his cock, working herself up and down before stopping to let me try and enter her. I moved across and nudged my cock at her pussy. It felt strange, I could feel John's cock against my cock as I very slowly pushed in to her. Then we were in. It was difficult at first but soon we got it right, both of us thrusting in to her and Charlie coming all the time. It felt strange feeling John's cock thrusting along my cock but also very very horny.

We fucked like this for ages before we moved around again. This time I took Charlie doggy style whilst John laid under her licking at her pussy and her sweet juices that leaked from her pussy.

Hang on......what was that?.....Did he? ...No, he can't have. But there it was again. His tounge was on the base of my shaft and my balls...fuck, what do I do? But it actually felt really nice. He lapped at her pussy then pushed his tongue over my cock and in to her pussy. I withdrew slightly to then feel him lick her juice from my shaft. Not knowing what to do, I just pulled out and told him that it was his turn to fuck her. He didn't say anything and I don't think Charlie knew. He climbed on top of her and thrust his hard cock in to her. Eventually I moved down and licked at her clit. His cock so close to my tongue. She screamed in delight and another orgasm and I could see her juices on his thrusting cock. I moved down and licked her hole, then slyly at his shaft. His trusts got quicker and quicker, I knew he was going to cum. Then I surprised myself, I grabbed a hold of his tight balls and held them in my hand, I massaged them as he thrust until he cried out. I felt him cumming deep in to my wife. He gently pulled out as I let go of his balls. I quickly climbed on top of her and thrust in to her cum filled pussy. Wow what a feeling, I wasn't going to last long. I trust hard and fast. Then John grabbed my balls and ran his fingers around the base of my shaft, he wanked my cock in to her pussy until I came hard - really hard! He moved down and lapped at her pussy as I withdrew. He licked the juice from my shaft as I slowly pulled out of her. This time Charlie did notice and just seemed to cum again without any of us touching her..... (hope you found this 'wanking' good?)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow....great story, very horny...all i can say is...yes please!

very nice.... thanks for sharing

By *hsweetCouple  over a year ago

north west

Absolutely lovely story,, it was as if i was living it for real, as it's a massive fantasy to try exactly what was in the story,, when im brave enough anyway lol

(a little rushed towards the end, bit i suppose you were wanking away yourself and very excited of what you was writing. naughty boy )

Lovely

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

O yesssss

Mmmmmmmm,,,,,very horny ! Any guys want to help make that fantasy reality ?

Wow, very horny, it's something I would like to try, best wank i had too thanks for the horny image x

By *ucierieCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

yes very nice. We're trying to arrange something similar - see "to be seduced".

"Mmmmmmmm,,,,,very horny ! Any guys want to help make that fantasy reality ? "

absolutely!

Skipton

[Removed by poster at 05/11/10 17:30:43]

Skipton

_hsweet - yep my cock was very hard and being pounded - but I had to rush to work too.

Glad everyone enjoyed it - as much as I did

By *ayc_BigballsMan  over a year ago

Derby

top notch!

Something I would really like to happen

really hot, sitting here with a rock solid cock

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

YEP

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"yes very nice. We're trying to arrange something similar - see "to be seduced". "
always liked edinburgh

Great story mate, got a rock hard cock just reading it! Luckily, I'm a bi guy and I've had the chance to do this with a few couples now and its every bit as horny as you imagine it to be!

This was always a big fantasy of mine for a long time until one day i actually got to fulfill it with hubby and another guy and to all ladies thinking about trying it ..... GO FOR IT and you'll never look back xxx Lois xxx

my god what a story my cock is rock hard how can it not be after reading that ALL I CAN SAY SPOT ON

Great story. Can't wait to find a local couple to do this with....only I would like the guy to fuck my mouth inbetween thrusting into his wifes wet pussy.

Skipton

Love the replies guys - want to play and relive???

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Great story

Skipton

some immense stories on here guys - hope you found this and my lastest - 'in car action' interesting and worthy of a bit of 'self abuse'

Wow, sounds so horny, it's something I've been thinking of trying, hope to find a couple who like the idea too, had such a great wank over this story

great story..... and its even better in the flesh too!

By *ouple_SpondonCouple  over a year ago

Spondon

What we really liked about this story was how it reminded us of the first time we had a bi guy join us and, subsequently, the first proper bi MMF we had! Those same nervous moments; the same fear and confusion as he touched hubby and hubby eventually touched him back.

We've never looked back!

thats wot i call sexy fun, lush xx

Love to!

Love to!