FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Started with a Christmas Kiss

Started with a Christmas Kiss

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aneandpaul OP   Couple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Not lived in this area very long just over a year, its a nice area nice people nice pubs and no trouble.

We found people a bit stand offish at first was not till Christmas we started making friends.

But there was young lad that spoke to us from the start we would see him and his friends in the small town center pubs they seemed a nice set of lads.

He was called Chris and would come and chat to us every time we saw him nice and polite and would often get into rounds with him as time went on he started to give Jane complements your dress looks nice and such things some time,s a bit cheeky with things you could take two ways.

The Sunday before Christmas we had been in for a couple of hours watching the football and Chris asked if we were coming in on Christmas day dinner time some of the pubs were going to open for a couple of hours i Jane asked why he said he wanted a Christmas kiss from her dutch courage he had a few drinks now i said Jane wanted more than a kiss from him Chris said that would be nice and it was left at that.

We went home once we got in Jane said a could put that idea out of my mind i said see how it goes Jane said he,s a young lad he will tell every one and its on our door step every one would find out.

Christmas eve was in the pub very busy nice atmosphere plenty Christmas kissing going on when people met each other drinks flowed Jane gets very horny with drink Chris came in after a while he came over Jane was i bit tipsy now and asked Chris had he come for his Christmas kiss now or waiting for tomorrow he said now and a quick kiss Jane said that was not much use and laughed i winked at Chris he seemed to look weather he had to kiss Jane again or not any way we started chatting there was a few in our company so it was left at that.

Jane went to the toilet i winked at Chris and nodded my head towards the toilets he went.

Jane came back first and i could tell by here face something had happened last orders were called i asked Jane are we fetching him back Jane said leave it for now she would tell me when we got home

Chris said good night and went said we would see him at dinner time.

We got home Jane told me what happened the toilets are down a passage way and to the left can not be seen Jane came out the toilet Chris was stood there waiting Jane said they kissed right away Chris got hold of her boobs and kissed full on tongues the lot he broke away as they heard the passage door open Chris went to the gents and Jane came back Jane said it could just be all drink with him see how it goes but not to push it Jane wanted him and what Jane wants she gets.

Christmas dinner time i went to the pub first Jane was going to follow Chris was there with his friends I got a drink got talking to a guy that i knew he left said he had just called in for one it was not very busy to start with Chris came over but looked a bit sheepish he asked was i on my own told him Jane wont be long did you enjoy last night i asked told him Jane dis very much and smiled at him he went bright red told him not to worry we have no secrets.

He went very quiet i asked if he could keep his mouth shut and not say a word he said he could promise me yes i gave him a quick insight what me and Jane get up to and this conversation as got to go no further Chris said it wouldn't i asked if he fancied coming round for a drink and a chat said he could not today with it being Christmas family dinner and at there house all day but would love too.

Jane came we got drinks the pub was getting busy Chris said he had to go said bye to every one would be in Boxing day afternoon and looked at me and Jane as he said it.

Jane knew something had been said we had a few drinks then home told her he promised to keep his mouth shut Jane said she still was not sure.

Boxing day afternoon all in the pub every one having a good time bit of a disco Jane danced Chris came in joined us with his friends not a word said Chris danced with Jane a couple of times then they disapered Jane had gone to the toilet Chris followed a bit after Jane came back to me and told me not to drink to much were having a visitor to night was about five we had one more said our good byes and went she told me on the way home they had a bit of a kiss round the back by the toilet said he would not say a word and was going to come round about 8pm.

We had our tea both had a bath and waited for Chris to come the Christmas lights were on house nice and warm Blind shut very cozy knock at the door let Chris in we chatted for a while i put one of our videos on to watch Jane with me and a couple then the next was us with a young lad in his 20,s there's a part were Jane and this lad suck me and me and Jane do the same to him Jane asked Chris was he ok with that yes told us he had sucked and wanked one lad that we see in the pub a few times.

Jane left us and went up stairs she came back down in her silk dressing gown stocking,s and suspenders high heels came to us in the conservatory said she had made the effort if we haven't and opened her dressing gown she looked stunning both me and Chris striped off Jane got on her knees and sucked me then Chris then me again Chris got down and kissed and sucked me with Jane it was so horny dark with just the Christmas lights on said to Jane wont say a word to anyone now after sucking my cock with you. Its June now and Chris is a regular caller round our house no one suspects there is any thing going on he is very mature for his age our latest photos on our profile is Chris last friday

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Mmmm was in a few pubs in clevelys when on holiday last year wonder if happened in any one I have been in

Look forward to hearing more xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would love to hear more of what happened between the 3 of you , in more detail please

cleveleys

thanks for the feed back

cleveleys

thanks for all the private messages

» Add a new message to this topic