FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gay/Bi

Gay/Bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been straight always but lack of interest from females on here has had me chatting to guys and I have to say I'm highly turned on by it but don't know if I can takethe plunge, anyone else felt like this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *azLilyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

There are many straight men who message one another on this site. and meet up for mutual satisfaction.

Its just depends on your mind. Are you becoming attracted to men or just horny and thinking about other ways to get a fix? (Not meaning to sound harsh, sorry).

I would say try a male only sauna.... or club night. See where that leads. Dutch courage has a way of ridding people of nerves but not too much or it could rid you of memory too :P

cheers mate genuinely not sure on that one, I partly think I'd just like to give everything a try but then often comes when I'm horny as fuck so difficult to call. Will see if I can take your advice on board, thanks for the help

Thanks for messages so far! would love to hear more

By *az1976Man  over a year ago

Blaenau Ffestiniog

This is exactly how I was, I took the plunge and went for it a few years after, havent looked back since although I dont regularly seek out men still, once maybe twice a year when the urge for cock is too much

It's not even an urge for cock I just get talking and then when it gets hot and steamy I just think whats the difference fuck an ass or a pussy, not saying I'd take one although I might

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

I always thought I was straight. But once I started dressing , I found myself feeling more turned on with a man than a woman .

Once I started looking at men more when out, and feeling attracted to them so I have now declared myself BI . It's great. Best of both worlds.

Go for it. X

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

just go with your feelings.

do it because you want to do it, not because you are having difficulties attracting women.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only way I can is blindfold sorry but prefer the anon about it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There are many straight men who message one another on this site. and meet up for mutual satisfaction.

Its just depends on your mind. Are you becoming attracted to men or just horny and thinking about other ways to get a fix? (Not meaning to sound harsh, sorry).

I would say try a male only sauna.... or club night. See where that leads. Dutch courage has a way of ridding people of nerves but not too much or it could rid you of memory too :P "

but what if u have to drive to an from

» Add a new message to this topic