FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Friday Drinks (story)

Friday Drinks (story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azLily OP   Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

It was a Friday night and we had decided to go out for a few drinks. After a while, you noticed a young lady in tight midnight blue dress watching us. From then on we both noticed her looking but never making eye contact with us. We sit just chatting and having a laugh between ourselves. Then you catch our admirer looking me up and down and she smiles at you. You tell me this and I just laugh and say she must be jealous of you. You shrug and whisper that you wouldn't mind destroying her as she has a lovely body. I say to you why don't you go to the bar and get a drink as I suspect she will not be able to not watch you. You are wearing a flowing red dress which brings out your hair and your inner glow. Most of the men in the club eye you up as you go to the bar. But I am watching her. She watches you and moves to get a better view and I see her check you out. Then she looks back at me and I catch her eye. I give her the look I saw what you did. She blushes and makes to leave. I shake my head at her and motion for her to join you at the bar. Which after a few minutes, she does.

You see her at the bar and start chatting. It must have been a good 10 minutes before you get served and I see you buy three drinks. So you bring them and her over to me. I am sat in the middle of the sofa we managed to sit at, so one of you sits either side. I turn to you thank you for the drink and then jokingly tell you off for not introducing your friend. At which I turn round and smile. Telling her my name she replies I am Elizabeth or Lizzy for short. I reply with a kiss to the hand and a pleasure to meet you.

We spend most of the next hour talking about us, work and our childhoods etc before you decide you want to find another place. I say okay and you ask Lizzy if she wants to come and offer to buy her drinks as you tell her that she is an amazing person and you want her as a friend. So Lizzy agrees. As she does so her colleagues from her work are all departing and one of them asks Lizzy if she is coming, she said no and she would see them on Monday, before retrieving her coat from him. We exchange a look and I see you have the same thought – that poor feel isn’t going to have Lizzy tonight.

From out of nowhere a photographer in the bar asked did we want a photo. I pipe up with a yes and could we have 1 stylish and 1 fun. So for the stylish one we looked the part. I was in my suit trousers and shirt and you ladies in your stunning dresses. We were the envy of the bar. For the fun one you both kissed me on the cheeks. I just smiled and laughed. I pay him for the photo key rings he says about 10 minutes.

Meanwhile you decide you want the toilet and ask Lizzy to accompany you. I just smile and say I shall wait her for you both and the key rings. You have been gone about 5 minutes when to photograph guy reappear with the key rings and the pictures look amazing! It's another 5 minutes before you girls come back holding hands and smiling a lot. I look at you and you tell me, as you hug Lizzy, she told you in the bathroom that she was bi and really had a crush on you. So you kissed and held her for a while and she loved it. Lizzy just looked at me and said sorry. I said that there was nothing to be sorry for and that we are going to have a great night as we are all bi. At which she looked shocked at me. I smile and after a brief paused she laughed and said that she should have guessed.

We head towards the door as we are moving on and the whole bar watches us out. Not a care in the world was given.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

An interesting evening ahead by the looks of things

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Good story. Please carry on.

Liverpool

After a short walk we head into a quite bar with some dark, screened booths simply because we wanted privacy for the two girls. We order a lot of drinks to last us and hour or so that way we could justify being in the booth. And we just generally chat about our sexual experiences and I know this chat gets you turned. So after a little Dutch courage you kiss her again in front of me. I think to myself this is just the start. So do you too because it’s a while before you break apart.

During this time I see a few other people on the bar but only the 3 bar staff have a view and only the girl notices. She stares at you both slightly open mouthed. I thought to myself what if it was 3 girls, one can dream I guess. I leave you to it and ask this bar woman for a chaser to the beer I am carrying. Whilst she pours it I ask her did what she saw turn her on. She said it did and her eyes betray the lust she had for it. I asked ‘why don't you join them?’ She said she had to work till 11. The time was 10.45 so I said to her to come over to us when has finished. She agreed. By the time I was back at the table. You were both rubbing each other's breasts through the material of your dresses. I said hold on ladies as I had something to tell you and you both look at me quizzically. I tell you about my conversation. You both ask why I did that and I said well I thought it might be fun for you both to have a FFF. You shrug as it's still a very good thing but Lizzy wasn’t too sure and asked me what I’d do? I said that if it was your wish I would take pictures of your memorable night and be a good waiter of drinks and dinner too. She seemed pleased with my answer. After a quick kiss, you both decided to chat to the bar girl and disappear to the bar. I am left with a rock hard boner from seeing you kissing and rubbing.

I see you both head back with smiles on your faces and you tell me that Jade, the bar tender, will come round to ours for a nice drink later on in the week. So it's just us for tonight. I say well to begin with it was just you and me to tease Lizzy. She acts offended and you just hit me on the arm telling me off and snog Lizzy to console her. She comes out beaming a smile to which I just stick my tongue out at her. You both decide a quick nip to the toilet is needed and I am left on my own. Jade pops over and collects our empty glasses and says she can't wait till next week. I smile and say it will be great fun.

You and Lizzy comeback from the toilet looking amazing and I notice you have something in your hand. You drop both yours and Lizzy pants on my lap and say that you cannot be bothered with these anymore. I nod understanding, and then I ask you to sit either side of me. As you do I put my hands on the seats below you and you both put your naked pussies on them. You both start but I tell you what's going to happen. I am going to finger you whilst the other plays with her clit. As we are safely in a dark booth this is easy. So as I can feel you both getting wetter from me saying that I slide my fingers in. And immediately you both moan. You moan that it's nice and Lizzy nods in agreement. Then it was your turn to have the floor. At once you start snogging again across me and reaching to feel one another. I feel your hand brush mine when you reach for her clit. You break off the snog with Lizzy and you snog me instead putting an arm round me too. Lizzy also come closer to me as well. I can feel you love this situation and you’re beginning to get the look when you just need me to fuck you. As both my hands are trapped fingering you I cannot stop you as you reach and rub my bulge with you free hand. You rub it and rub Lizzy at the same time. I finger you quicker sliding a second finger up each of you. You look at me and you know how horny I am. So you say to Lizzy you occupy his face I shall deal with this.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice story, babe!

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Great Story Jaz ... more please !

Liverpool

So as Lizzy comes in for a kiss, you unzip my trousers and reach into my boxers bringing out my cock into full view of you both. Lizzy breaks of kissing to have a look and says wow that's the biggest I have seen. You smile and tease her by saying maybe you'll get to ride it later. She replies I'd love too if it's okay with you. So with that reply I slide a third finger into you both making you both gasp and I start putting more effort. You decide there is only one reply and you lean over and take my cock in your mouth. I moan and Lizzy smiles as she continues to snog and kiss me. All the time I am 3 fingers to the knuckle inside each of you. In a glimpse I see the bar staff and Jade watching and I just smile at them. She blushes and the lads try and look busy. I can feel both of you are getting ready to cum. You are bucking and Lizzy is quite and content leaning on my shoulder feeling the pleasure. Then suddenly I feel myself get close and as that happens, Lizzy cums, she moans loudly and instantly grabs your breast in her hand and runs your nipple through your dress. This makes you cum hard, my fingers are drench from you both. You start sucking really hard on my cock and force me to explode inside your mouth in seconds. As you sit up, you tuck me back inside my pants and saying nothing you lean over and kiss me with my cum still in your mouth. I take some and swallow whilst Lizzy looks on. Then you turn to Lizzy still not saying a word as you give her the rest of my cum and when she has it in her mouth. You then tell her to swallow it. She does and says that she has never swallowed before but it was nice. You ladies get of my fingers and head to the toilet to tidy up. I check the booth and there are wet patches where you girls were. I laugh. Jade comes over to clear our glasses again. She says that watching us was hot. I say back just wait till you’re involved in it with a smile. She laughs and says hopefully soon, as she leaves.

You ladies come back and I suggest we head back to the house to continue our night in comfort. You both agree. We get into a taxi and you both curl into me just touch each other and me. Taxi driver notices and smiles, and I just smile right back.

When we get to our place we pile out and I tell you to go unlock whilst I pay the taxi. I pass you my keys and you girls toddle off whilst I chat to taxi driver and get my change. He says have a good night Mr Lucky. I said ‘we'll have to see’. Both of us laughed.

I walk into the house and as I shut the door the lights go off. I think great he we go.

Liverpool

Suddenly I feel four hands on me. You start undressing me first my shirt goes followed by some more caressing and kissing starts on my shoulders. If feels amazing, exactly like a standing massage. Then my suit trousers socks and shoes disappear. I feel two heads kissing up my thighs, damn that's an instant boner. They both know too as I feel you scratch my chest and I just purr. You stand and kiss me pressing yourself into me letting me feel your naked body. Lizzy does the same from behind. My boner is at attention now. You say now! And you both drag your nails scratching me all the way down to my hips where my boxers get dragged down. I am forced on the floor after a hand grabs my cock and pulls me down. Suddenly someone sits on my face. I feel for your mark, it’s there. You forcing your pussy into my face so naturally I start licking hard you moan loudly. The hand has gone from my cock and has been replaced by a lovely wet mouth. With Her a tongue running all over my throbbing cock Lizzy is pumping my cock hard. I reach to grab your breasts and play with your nipples. I pull away and say maybe Lizzy should 69 a bit more then you could finger her. You agree and Lizzy spins.

I feel her naked body against me rhythmically pumping my hard cock. Her tongue is amazing and she licks uncontrollably. I am sure you told her the things you do that get me really going. Cause she is doing them all. I start to cum and my tongue on your clit after all this time is still licking you hard and fast. You buck I know it's going to happen soon. You tell me that Lizzy is nearly ready too. She is tight on your fingers. Suddenly I cum straight into Lizzy's mouth which starts a chain reaction of Lizzy cumming over your fingers and then you cum into my waiting mouth. We get up and have a good three way snog before we realize we are still in the hall by the front door when there is a knock on it.

I look and it's a pizza delivery man. I ask who order pizza you said you had in the taxi just a couple of pepperoni as your thought it would keep us going tonight. So I open the door we are all there naked as the delivery guys gawks. He says here you are in a half stammer when he recovers from the shock. And I say thank you. I ask you girls to give this young man a nice double kiss as a tip. Which you do. I wink and say have a good night. Closing the door we put the light back on and head to the lounge on our corner sofa.

We start first by eating some pizza till I pick some pepperoni slices and ask you both too spread your legs. At first your not sure but then you say what the hell, Lizzy follows suit when you do. I put the pepperoni into your pussy and once it's tucked in tell you to each eat it pepperoni from each other. And you 69 doing so but you stay 69 ing. I don't complain I sit still eating pizza whilst enjoying the show. You look up from what your doing and I know what you want. My cock is already hard so it takes me no time at all to slide inside you. I can feel Lizzy lick you and my balls in one movement. It feels great. I start very gently and you start moaning loudly into Lizzy pussy which causes her to stop and moan. I look down at her and she just says the moan vibrated her clit and was very good. This was an interesting development. So I decided to try and make you moan and scream more. I start building up my speed and you moan more which cause Lizzy to moan. You look back at me , eye saying fuck me harder and a voice saying she is loving this as much as me. We laugh and I swap from a medium speed to a fast speed. You can't help but scream with pleasure all then I feel you tightening on my cock. Lizzy's tongue has got you close to cumming. Your shoulders are bucking and I know your about to cum I say to Lizzy hard and fast now. As I fuck she licks and you cum hard over my cock, my front gets covered in a bit of splash from you and as I keep going I start cumming causing you further pleasure as my cock pulses and then hit your inside walls with my cum. I gently rock into you for a while after then I remove my cock and get Lizzy to suck it dry before telling her that her pie is served. She licks her lips and starts licking you again lapping up all of our mixed juices which are leaking out from you.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Great story jaz, is there more ?

Wish i was on that night out (or in).

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Mmmmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic