FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Fantasy

My Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isdirtygirl OP   Couple  over a year ago

somewhere out there

I would love Him to tie me up over a dining table, blindfold on and arse facing upwards ready for doggy position later on in play..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sounds great ... Tell us more ...

My bf has plans for this and based on what arrived in the post recently, it won't be long before it happens only I very much doubt he will be the only 1 present at the time. I know him too well haha

somewhere out there

"My bf has plans for this and based on what arrived in the post recently, it won't be long before it happens only I very much doubt he will be the only 1 present at the time. I know him too well haha"

Yep sounds like my plans too!

John

"My bf has plans for this and based on what arrived in the post recently, it won't be long before it happens only I very much doubt he will be the only 1 present at the time. I know him too well haha

Yep sounds like my plans too!

John"

The toys he's had delivered is restrain cuffs chaned to a bar. He reminds me often that once I'm strapped in any things possible.

I know how many fantasies he has so agreeing to be restrained is like agreeing to any of them but not knowing or controlling what

It's terrifyingly thrilling haha

somewhere out there

"

The toys he's had delivered is restrain cuffs chaned to a bar. He reminds me often that once I'm strapped in any things possible.

I know how many fantasies he has so agreeing to be restrained is like agreeing to any of them but not knowing or controlling what

It's terrifyingly thrilling haha "

I've left DG blindfolded and strapped naked to a St Andrews cross unable to move while I've 'gone to the bar.' She had a couple of guys playing with her while I was away.

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

Pictures lol xx

» Add a new message to this topic