FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > first dogging experience (true)

first dogging experience (true)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just want to share my one and only dogging experience ..This happened about 9 years ago when I was with an ex.

My ex had always had a fantasy about taking me to the local dogging area and after a few long and exciting chats I agreed to go with him .We left it until it was dark and I chose some slutty but sexy clothes to wear, holdups a short black skirt no knickers and a tight white lace top again no bra ...I was excited but so nervous ..

As we drove the short journey to the dogging area we were turning each other on by chatting as to what we would imagine would happen and I could see my exs cock getting harder through his jeans; I must admit I was getting wet at the thought of who might be there to watch us and maybe join in ..When we pulled into the area we could already see a few cars in the dark and parked in a secluded space well away from them and turned the engine off .bynnow I was giggling through having a few glasses of wine and through being nervous I kept playing with the interior light flashing it off and on and before long I saw a guy get out of his car .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

...The guy slowly walked towards our car trying not to make it too obvious ...by now my ex boyfriend was playing with my tits over my lace top and adjusted the seat back so I could spread my legs apart to reveal my smooth wet pussy ..I was getting turned on and started to kiss my ex and forgot about the guy who had got out of his car ...

By *ixieboy13Man  over a year ago

Waterford City

Very nice and horny continue please

After a few minutes I looked up to see this guy near my side of the car ...I gave him a sexy smile and he smiled back .He looked to be about 40, tall with a smart jacket on and not at all the type I was expecting lol I carried on kissing and moaning as my ex had now rammed his fingers inside me ..occasionally I glance at the car window to see this guy straining to watch me ..but behind him was someone else !!! ..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More plz sexy lady

Waterford City

Please go on very horny here

Another guy was at my side of the car ..but he was younger than the first guy and obviously excited about seeing me getting horny and wet ...he'd got his cock out and was wanking away ..I'm sure this prompted the first guy to start stroking his ...All this did was get my ex more turned on and he eased his jeans down and grabbed my head to start sucking him ..a few glances over to the Window only encouraged the 2 guys to move round to my exs side so they could see me swallow his hard cock ...

Waterford City

More pls

...watching these 2 guys both wanking was an utter turn on ..I noticed the older guys cock was very big and hard and the younger guy had a much thinner cock but they were both there turning me on whilst I deep throated my ex .I was aware my ass and legs were on show and someone tapped on my side .Omg another guy ...fucking hell ..He was gorgeous .my ex and 3 guys all hard and watching me ..I needed to suck them all at some point ..I needed hot cum all over my face ..

Mmmmm more throbbing and wanking over your story x

...who wants more ???

Waterford City

Me pls

Me too, want to know if they cum over your big sexy tits x

Waterford City

Love to be wankin on your tits

...the windows were still up should I open the door I thought ...my ex encouraged me to open my side and he'd get out and come around ...the guys outside backed off and only moved in closer once my ex had said something to them ...I didn't care what he'd said I was as horny as fuck and dripping wet I needed cock and cum and I knew just how to get it ...

There hands must have been every where

Waterford City

Mine would had being all over your ass mmmm

...I was sitting in the passenger seat swung round, legs apart and my top pulled down over my tits feeling very naughty and extremely horny... 3 complete strangers wanking over me and my ex close by watching ..hands were on my tits and on my legs stroking over my hold ups and I was dripping wet !!! ...talking dirty to these guys just made them wank harder and probe deeper ..I needed to get down and start sucking them ..I travel rug was already there ...my horny ex had prepared well ...

Mmmm come on suck all those cocks x

Kneeling down they surrounded me I went from one cock to the other sucking and gagging and looking into their eyes whilst I was being fingered hard ...its a wonder other people couldn't hear all the moans coming from us ...the youngest guy was about to shoot his load ..I opened my mouth wide and beckoned him to cum in my mouth all the time the others were fingering me and handling my tits ..then he came !!! ..fucking loads of hot cum in my mouth ..Omg he tasted amazing ..I needed a fuck now ...

Yes, get bent over that bonnet,map read you legs and arse ready for a filling

..I heard condoms being opened and my ex told the gorgeous hot guy to fuck me doggy .I was now bent at the side of the car with him behind me ..The older guy was now forcing his very big cock in my mouth ..stopping me from moaning as the guy behind me eased his cock into my pussy ..Omg it felt amazing ...naughty ,dirty and very slutty ...getting pounded hard from behind and sucking on an enormous cock was too much for me .. I was going to gush everywhere soon ..

...I had hands everywhere ...being fucked doggy and swallowing a big cock was amazing ..I was gushing down my legs and the other guy was lying underneath lapping it up. ..fucking me harder just made me cum and as I screamed out the guy behind me came deep inside me !!!...moments later I got another mouthful of hot cum and took it all .turning round and resting on the car the younger guy who'd been licking up my gushing pussy wanked his cock all over my tits ...All the time my ex had been taking photos and doing video clips ...what a very horny night with 3 respectful guys .The photos and clips keep me very horny behind my desk at work

Waterford City

O god so horny post up picd

This would be one of my bf's ultimate Dreams to have me do this.

Horny as fuck thought, reading bout it or watching clips but will I ever have the nerve? That's the question haha

Theres an awfy lot Id like to do but don't have the bottle haha.

One day though

That sounds amazing mmm

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Good story thanks for sharing.

You should try it again think of pics and video wish you could put them on this site x

Thank again everyone xx

» Add a new message to this topic